Unforgotten - Glory Of Love by Alexa Bond
Summary: After Viggo and Sean has had a fight Sean rethinks what he stands to lose and Viggo replies. Altering POV.
Categories: RPS, RPS > Viggo Mortensen/Sean Bean, RPS > Sean Bean/Viggo Mortensen Characters: Sean Bean, Viggo Mortensen
Type: None
Warning: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 833 Read: 1572 Published: April 21, 2008 Updated: April 21, 2008
Story Notes:
More lightly angstful fluff... I don't understand where all this fluff comes from! I've never before written this much fluff in such a short time! The double title is because two very short pieces for continuation has been put into one story. By request loosely based on the Chicago song "Glory Of Love" which of course belongs to them and not me. :) Great thanks to Joelle for beta.

1. Chapter 1 by Alexa Bond

Chapter 1 by Alexa Bond
Author's Notes:
Set during or after the filming of LOTR. Can actually be placed any time.
We've been fighting all day, yelling and screaming, saying words we don't really mean. Now we sit at each end of the house, alone, thinking... wondering what the Hell we were fighting over. I don't know why I always push you away, why I never say the words you want to hear, but I do know it breaks my heart to see you so sad. I watch you now as you sit curled up on the sofa in the living room, drawing or writing something down on a small piece of paper in the faint moonlight coming from the window. I see no tears but I do notice how a clean trail down your left cheek shines brightly in the light.

I don't want to lose you. I know that; I've always known that. I can't make it on my own. I've lost so many loves before; I can't lose another. You've always stood by my side; you've always guided me home, always been true to me. You've never pushed me, never asked more from me than what I was ready to give. I never understood what you saw in me; how can I be all you could ever wish for when I can't even say the words that are in my heart?

I need you tonight. I need you beside me, today and all coming days. I know that together we can make it; together we can do anything. I know I've hurt you, I know you feel like you're the only one giving in this relationship but please, give me a chance and I'll make up for it all. Words... you need the words. I know you do and I can say them now. As I stand to lose it all; I can say it now. Where to start? Where to end? There's so much to say.

Sometimes I can't say the words; sometimes I'm afraid, and sometimes I feel lost and alone. Often, I forget to say the things I want to say but always speak more than I should in anger. You should know that I've always loved you and that I will never leave you. I can't do this without you.

I don't want to lose you now, please don't let me lose you now. No matter what happens, no matter what tomorrow may bring, I want you to know that I'll always love you; you'll always live in my heart. When our lifetime fades to nothingness and it all ends, crashing down around us as reality settles in and we must leave the fantasy world we've built for ourselves... you should know this much:

You shall always remain unforgotten in my soul, my mind and my heart. Unforgotten... forever.

- Sean

<hr>

I know you fear getting hurt again; I know your scars are deep, but you must know I'll never hurt you, I'll never leave you. I feel in you I've found the soulmate the great poets speak about, the missing link in my life and the light to guide me on my path.

I'm a simple man, I don't ask for much from anyone but this I do ask of you; I need to hear words. I can't read your mind; I need to hear the feelings you keep hidden so well inside your heart.

Don't be afraid to say what you mean, what you feel. I'm a man who'll fight for your honour; I'll be the hero you claim I am. I can take you to my cabin far from praying eyes and we can play pretend I've taken you to my castle far away. We could live forever, always in the glory of love. We could be so much more than this; we could build a love so much stronger than what anyone else has. We have it in us; I see it now. And when all is said and done, we can say we did it all for the glory of love.

You once compared me to a knight from times long since gone by, said I had been born into the wrong century or maybe even the wrong world, but beloved, if you're here then this has got to be the right time and age for me.

Let's have no more fights, no more tears. Everything fades to nothingness compared to the love in our hearts. There's nothing to forgive when all I needed to hear were the words you just spoke. If we hold on to those words, to that feeling then I know we can make it through.

We can live forever and when it's all over, when our lifetime together fades away to become just a moment in time, nothing but a memory, we can say... we did it all for the glory of love.

- V

End Notes:
This never happened unless I have psychic powers and can change the past, present and future. Any likeness to real characters is all in your mind, nothing more. This is fiction, made up, never happened, not real... you want that in other languages as well? *LOL* I intend no infringement, this is a piece of amateur fan fiction, and I make no money off it. Only the original idea contained within this work is the property of the author. Please do not copy this story to any website or archive without permission of the author.
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=110