Give It To Me by Jean
Summary: You would do anything for the ring.
Categories: FPS > Gollum/Déagol, FPS, FPS > Déagol/Gollum Characters: Déagol, Gollum
Type: None
Warning: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 691 Read: 1360 Published: July 27, 2011 Updated: July 27, 2011
Story Notes:
This is for Sarah who suggested the idea. Hope you like it, pal! Sorry that it's not a higher rating.

1. Chapter 1 by Jean

Chapter 1 by Jean
Smeagol ran over to his friend, Deagol. He was glad to see that Deagol was alright. "Deagol!" He called. But Deagol didn't turn around. He was hunched over, looking at something in his hand.

Curious, Smeagol came up behind him and looked over his damp shoulder. Half covered by mud shone a golden ring in the center of Deagol's hand. Deagol was tracing the edges of it with his index finger, as if he was in a trance. Smeagol's smile faded as he stared at the ring with Deagol. An unnatural light seemed to enter his eyes and he couldn't look away, even if he wanted to. The ring was so beautiful to him, the gold not diminished by the mud. A soft whisper entered his mind, soft but demanding. He was suddenly overtaken with a need, it pulled at him. He wanted the ring, he needed it, NOW!

He pressed closer to Deagol. "Give it to me, my love," he said, urgency evident in his voice.

Deagol turned to look at him, his gaze still dazed. "Why?"

Smeagol smiled, but his eyes were insistant. "Because it's my birthday and I wants it." Deagol ignored him, turning his face back to his hand.

Smeagol grabbed at his hand, demanding Deagol's attention once more. They scuffled for the ring for several moments. Smeagol was getting no where.

A thought came to him, as if planted in his mind by some invisible seed. Not one to waste time, he acted immediately.

Grabbing Deagol around the waist, he brought their faces together. Covering the other hobbit's lips with his own, he fumbled around for the hand that held the ring.

Deagol was too surprised to react to either the lips or hands that were assalting him. This suited Smeagol just fine, and he continued his search.

Soon, though, Deagol became aware of his intentions, and tried to escape Smeagol's embrace. Reacting to his struggles, Smeagol momentarily stopped the search for the ring and concentrated on distracting Deagol.

He kissed him fiercely, tounge thrusting into Deagol's cold mouth. Hissing, Deagol bit Smeagol's tounge, drawing blood.

Smeagol cried out and backed off a few feet, nursing his sore tounge. Seeing his chance, Deagol tried to run for it. But Smeagol caught up with him and knocked him to the ground, causing Deagol to drop the ring. It rolled along the grassy bank, as if it hadn't a care in the world, before stopping at the edge of the water.

The two figures struggled madly to reach it. Kicking and biting each other, they rolled along the ground. The sneaky little whispers found their way into Deagol's mind this time, urging him to act. He landed on top of Smeagol and grabbed at his crotch. This made the hobbit beneath him freeze where he lay. Deagol smiled wickedly and moved his hand in the same sroking manner as he'd done with the ring a few moments ago.

Smeagol's frustrated gasps came out as moans now, the ring forgotten for the time being. Deagol too was beginning to forget, as he was becoming hard along with his friend.

The ring didn't like this, too long had it been forgotten and ignored. It shifted, letting the sunlight bounce off of it into the hobbits eyes. They were once again fueled by their need for it. Deagol lunged and grabbed it.

Smeagol leaped to his feet and fixed his hands upon Deagol's neck. Deagol gasped and his eyes rolled back as he felt the life begin to leave him. Smeagol forced him to the ground, squeezing harder and harder. The last thing Deagol saw was the sun peering through the trees, the slow beating of his heart sounding like drums in his ears. When the body beneath him was cold and still, Smeagol released his hold. He looked down almost sadly at his friend, before the ring called to him. It wanted to be held. Smeagol opened the now willing hand and grasped his prize.

It seemed to smile at him, pleased with what he had done. He sighed contentedly and slipped it onto his finger, disappearing without a trace.
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=2382