Plundered by Moggie
Summary: Orlando realizes that Viggo has been watching him in action.
Categories: RPS, RPS > Orlando Bloom/Viggo Mortensen, RPS > Viggo Mortensen/Orlando Bloom Characters: Orlando Bloom, Viggo Mortensen
Type: None
Warning: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 13948 Read: 12324 Published: May 29, 2008 Updated: May 29, 2008
Story Notes:
Notes: This is my first RPS. The "danceClub!Orli" plot bunny was the first one that bit me, and it needs to be exorcised before I can move on to anything else.
Disclaimer: I don't know Viggo or Orlando. Wish I did (wouldn't that be nice!) I don't have a clue about their sexual orientations, and this work of fiction is not meant to be a claim about their preferences or romantic life. 'Trevor' was borrowed briefly from Poppy Z. Brite's "Drawing Blood", and returned in one piece. No copyright infringement intended.
Beta: Eruberueth Sadril, thank you so much for helping out a first time writer! :D
Feedback: Woo hoo! Yes please.

1. Chapter 1 by Moggie

2. Chapter 2 by Moggie

3. Chapter 3 by Moggie

4. Chapter 4 by Moggie

Chapter 1 by Moggie
Music pulses.

I am out on the dance floor; the club is a mass of writhing bodies. Everywhere I cast my somewhat hazy glance, there are arms in the air, oceans of naked skin, damp brows. I'm buzzed, no doubt about it, and I'm having a fabulous time. How I love this.

I spin around in circles, throwing myself into the music. I lost my mates long ago: they retreated to the dark comfort of the booths. I alone remain, loosing myself in the music, seeking the catharsis that I so desperately need. My arms in the air, my head loose on my shoulders.

I feel arms come around me from behind. Strong masculine hands draw my hips backwards, and I come in contact with a body that feels long and lean. I spin in those arms and am faced with the most gorgeous angel I have ever seen - he would almost look like my mirror image, if I was still in my Legolas costume. Long, blonde hair, slightly darker and more golden than Legolas', startling blue eyes, tanned skin. I sigh in delight and acquaint myself with my unknown doppelganger.

"And who might you be?" I ask, lowering my eyelids in a provocative manner as I focus on lush lips.

"Trevor. I've been watching you tonight. You are an amazing dancer."

"Why thank you," I purr as my arms snake around his back. "You are gorgeous! You look just like somebody I know."

"And who might that be?"

"Just a friend of mine."

He seems to accept that answer. I push my hips against his and move us in time to the music. He bends his head to mine. His lips have barely touched mine when his tongue snakes inside my mouth. Perfect. Just what I need to make this night complete - a nice anonymous snog. His hand slides down, inside the back of my jeans. Even more perfect, it looks like I'll be getting a nice anonymous shag with a golden pretty boy. A golden pretty boy who looks a lot like Legolas. My cock hardens. The very idea sounds kinky.

He begins kissing my neck, and I sigh, and open my eyes. Around us, bodies still move in time to the beat. Nobody is paying us much mind, aside from a few boys and girls who are looking at us with something akin to desire on their faces. I always get off on putting on a show.

My eyes that were scanning the crowd suddenly become fixed on one face. There, with his eyes focused on mine, is Viggo. He is standing, at the edge of the crowd, beside Beanie, who looks distinctly uncomfortable in this environment. Viggo's expression is unreadable. I wink salaciously at him, still holding his gaze, then run my hands through the golden hair, and bring the boy's head up from my collarbone for another searing kiss.

With a smirk on my face, I look back to the spot where Viggo was, but both he and Sean are gone. Damn! He had to go and spoil my fun. I was having such fun showing off my new boy toy.

Of course, I don't let that bother me for long. Golden boy is practically dragging me off the dance floor, out of the club, and into a cab. His hands and lips find me after he gives the driver an address.

This is shaping up to be a smashing night, indeed.




The alarm goes off. In desperation, I start bashing it, in order to get the bloody thing to shut off. I crack open my eye. 5:30 am, Monday morning. Wish it was Saturday again - I need a weekend to recover from my weekend.

Mmmmmmmm. Saturday night. I replay that night in my head. Meeting the Legolas clone on the dance floor. The teasingly incomplete blowjob he gave me in the back of the cab. Regaining control of the situation by shoving him against the wall once we are inside his apartment, driving the poor boy out of his mind with need with kisses and caresses over his whole body, with the deliberate exception of his crotch. Having him desperately drag him into the bedroom, and me fucking him long and slow until he was a quivering mass of nerves. Loosing myself to the tight sensation when his writhing and moaning became too much for me.

Such a good fucking time. And I mean that literally.

I drag myself out of bed, and have a quick wank while I'm in the shower before heading out the door for another wonderful day in Middle Earth.




"So, you looked like you were having fun on Saturday."

I thought I was in the trailer alone, sitting in my chair reading a book, waiting for the makeup artists to arrive. I looked around, and there was Viggo, leaning nonchalantly against the doorway. He had a smirk on this face. Shit. He saw me at the club dancing with that guy on Saturday, and I completely forgot until just now. I wasn't that wasted, was I?

Not that it is any secret amongst my friends that I like men just as much as I do women, but I don't want them thinking that I am a slut, least of all Viggo. I like the guy. I respect the guy.

I think I might have a wee little crush on him.

Unfortunate, that. Not only is he way out of my league, but he is also a friend and colleague. As dead handsome as I think he is, there is no way I will compromise my working relationship with him by bringing sex into the equation - especially since I think he is probably heterosexual. My libido isn't THAT out of control.

I decide to play it casual. Seems like the best way to go. Casual and bashful.

Then I remember something else from Saturday night. I winked at him. Oh good god, bashful is not going to come off very well, is it? All the same, I decide to give it a go.

I duck my head, and run my hand over the Mohawk, trying my best to look innocent.

"Um, yeah. Since I broke up with my girlfriend a few months ago, I've been letting loose a little bit. And Peter has just been working us so hard lately, I really just feel like blowing off some steam on the weekend, you know?" Did I really just say blowing?

Viggo chuckles, as he walks over and settles in the chair beside me, turning sideways to look at me. "Orlando, you don't have to explain anything to me. I was 23 once, remember? I could probably tell you some stories that could rival your own, and then some."

I bet he could. Suddenly, the thought of Viggo blazing a trail of seduction across a continent springs to mind, and is an intriguing one.

"Speaking of stories," he continues, "how did it go with your friend from the club?"

I grin. "Fabulous. Couldn't have been a better night."

"So are you going to see him again?"

I shrug, trying for nonchalant again. "Probably not."

Viggo just grins back at me, clearly enjoying being my confidant.

"What were you doing at the club that night, anyways? And with Sean?"

"Believe it or not, I used to go out clubbing quite a lot. It's just been a real long time since I've done that. Thought I was done with that whole scene, but I guess hanging out with you and the hobbits has given me the itch to hit the clubs once again"

"It's a blast, isn't it? I just love going out dancing. That's one of the things about London that I thought I would miss, coming here. I didn't think that the club scene in Wellington would be half as good as it is."

"Oh, it is fun, to be sure! Although, Sean was probably not the best choice of companions for the evening. I don't think he enjoyed himself very much."

"Yeah, he looked a little out of his element. He really is more of a pub, cigar and scotch kind of guy."

"He really is. Wonderful guy. Great friend. Not a very good dancer."

The make up artists arrival at the trailer cuts short the conversation. It seems that Viggo, like me, doesn't want to be seen gossiping like a couple of schoolgirls.

A little over an hour later, Viggo and I are both transformed. We emerge from the trailer, as Legolas and Aragorn, and make our way to Middle Earth. Nothing further is said on the subject of Saturday night, and we settle into our normal easy camaraderie.




I am out on the dance floor again. The hobbits are on the dance floor with me, but I am otherwise occupied. Wrapped around me are the arms of an absolutely gorgeous redhead. Her hair flows down her back like fire, her lips lightly brush against my ear as she attempts to make herself heard above the music.

"I want you."

She begins to suck on my earlobe, sending little electric shocks through my body, as her hands move in patterns on my back. I tilt my head back, still moving my hips and hers to the music, lost in the sensation. My eyes are barely open, but one face still manages to catch my attention. Viggo. Starting down at the dance floor from atop the second floor railing.

More precisely, he is staring at me.

What the fuck?

This is becoming something of a habit with him, and it is really starting to annoy me. A few weeks ago, he saw me on the dancefloor with golden boy. Fine, that incident was brushed off with some casual conversation the next Monday. The week after that, I was making out with a cute blonde girl outside the club, when he walked by, whistling. Last weekend, I was making out with a dark angel of a goth boy in a comfortable corner of the club. As he dragged me out onto the dance floor again for a particularly good song, I noticed Viggo, in a booth by himself. I could feel his eyes following me as we made our way into the crowd. I looked back just before the crowd swallowed me up, to see if he was still staring, and he was - his expression still unreadable. His eyes locked with mine.

Every Monday, we talk just as casually as we did the first time I saw him in the club.

As much as I enjoy showing off, his quiet observance from the upper balcony was starting to creep me out just a little bit. Besides which, he must really think that I'm a slut now.

Must put a stop to this. Now.

I detangle the redhead girl's arms and gently push her away from me. A hurt and confused look flits across her face, and I know that she is really a little bit too drunk to offer any real protest as I give her a quick kiss on the cheek and excuse myself.


He is still leaning against he railing that looks out onto the dancefloor when I make it upstairs. Even in my frustration, I can't help but notice that he looks really hot tonight - jeans that cling in all the right places, and a black shirt that looks like it would be soft to the touch. His hair is its usual unkempt mess, making him look like he just got out of bed.

Right. Mustn't think of bed right now. Must focus on being upset at Viggo, not attracted to him.

He is still scanning the crowd below, and doesn't notice me until I lean on the railing next to him. God, but his cologne smells good.

"So what are you, stalking me now?"

He jumps slightly, then appears to collect himself, and turns to face me. "What if I am?"

"I would have to ask why. This is the fourth time that I've noticed you hanging about, staring at me, when I've been out. It is starting to get on my nerves."

"The fourth time? Really. Hmmmm." he muses to himself. The thought occurs to me that there may have simply been times that he has watched me, and I did not notice. "Watching you here in the clubs, and talking to you afterwards about your conquests have just really got me wondering."

My brow crinkles. "About what?"

A slow smile creeps across his face, and his eyes lock on mine.

"Well, lately I've been wondering what you are like in bed."




Holy fuck.

Did Viggo just say what I thought he did? Because it sounded a lot like he was wondering what I am like in bed. I stare at him; with what I am sure is a dumbfounded look on my face. The response that would be on my lips if this was anybody else - "Would you like to find out?" - doesn't make it from my brain to my mouth. Speaking of my mouth, it is currently hanging open in surprise. I must be a sight.

Viggo's lips quirk upwards in amusement at my shock. I decide that this must be some kind of joke. I break out into a smile of my own

"Good one, old man. You really had me going there for a second." I poke him in the ribs, expecting some good natured teasing to commence. Nothing of the sort happens, though, and I am shocked again when he catches the hand that I poking him with, moves in front of me to grab my other hand, and pins them both to the railing behind me. My breath catches, as I look into his eyes, which are dark and hooded. He is studying my face, his eyes flitting between my mouth and my eyes.

The way that he is looking at me leaves no uncertainty. He is serious about this.

Good god. Viggo wants me.

With that realization, the crush I have on him intensifies into full fledged lust and desire. My breathing becomes harsher, as I feel my cock begin to harden in my jeans - a warm tingle begins to spread from my groin to the rest of my body. If he can turn me on like this simply by looking at me, I wonder what will happen when he kisses me?

I realize that I am about to find out when his face comes closer to mine. His eyes are fixed on my lips, which already parted in anticipation. His breath is as rapid as mine. His hands grip mine even tighter. His eyes flutter, and I feel like all of my other senses have become heightened. The pulsing music in my ears; the strong grip of his hands on mine; the light of the strobes and lasers that penetrate through my eyelids; his breath on my cheek - I feel as though I am sinking into a delirium. Then I feel his lips come into contact with mine.

Ooooooooooooooh.

His lips close around my lower lip first, which he then traces with his tongue. It laps gently at the outside of my mouth before delving inside. I feel his warm, wet tongue come into contact with mine. It slides against me, exploring and rubbing, and a jolt runs straight from my tongue to my cock, which pulses greedily. His stubble scrapes against my face. I realize that my skin is going to be red and raw tomorrow, and I don't care. This is so much better than I ever could have imagined.

I whimper. Fuck me, I actually whimpered.

He lets loose one of my hands, and brings his up to hold my head in place as he deepens this kiss. With my now free hand I reach for his hip, and bring him flush against me. I press my erection into him, letting him know that I am ready for wherever this night will lead us. I know that he got the message, because he groans in response, and I can feel him pulse through the fabric of our clothes.

He breaks the kiss, and leans against me, his breath hot and heavy against me ear.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He pulls back just enough to see my face as I nod my agreement. His lips descend on mine again, assaulting me with one of the most intense, ravishing kisses of my life. I feel as though I am being devoured. And perhaps I am. It doesn't matter though -I love it. I love the feeling of his lips open against mine. I love the soft contrast of his tongue against the roughness of his stubble. I love the feeling of his hands moving across my back. It is almost too much, and I am whimpering again.

I can feel that I am going to completely loose control with him tonight. With most of my lovers, I am the one in control. For some reason, with Viggo, I want to be the one who is plundered.
Chapter 2 by Moggie
Author's Notes:
Summary: A cab ride. Deliberate teasing. The pleasure of being pinned against a wall.
Author's Notes: "Strung Out" is a wickedly sexy song, by an amazing artist (Dot Allison) - I encourage you all to get your hands on a copy.
Tonight, going to hunt you down
Pulling me through that open door
Inhibitions dissipate
Now the line's disintegrating
I'm too close to the wire
All strung out on desire
But I'm still there
By your side
On your mind
And in your eyes
The sky's might burn out for you
That's something we'll make true
Regrets beckon like they did before
Pulling me through that open door
Inhibitions dissipate
Now my mind's disintegrating
Tonight something's got to give
Pulling me through that open door
Each breath you must hold sure
And don't abdicate on the good times
Something's got to give...

— Strung Out, by Dot Allison



I know that I have a bit of a swagger going as I walk towards the exit of the darkly lit club. I play it up deliberately, because I know that Viggo is following behind me. I cast a glance behind my shoulder and when he looks up from my butt to meet my eye, I wink at him with a grin. He grins back at me, looking very much like a predator. Would that make me his prey? Inwardly I snort at the thought - as forward as he has been tonight, I am no-one's prey.

Pushing the door to the outside world open, I emerge into the night, leaving the dark, loud and exotic world of the club behind me. Viggo is by side, and he places one arm possessively around my shoulders, resting his hand on the side of my neck. We make our way to the curb, and when a taxi stops for us, he opens the door for me.

"After you."

I am not surprised when he gropes my butt as I get into the car - I gave him far too good of an opportunity. He piles in after me, and gives the driver his address.

Once the cab is moving, a small tendril of doubt creeps into my mind. Should I really be doing this? Making out with Viggo in the dark and charged atmosphere of a dance club is one thing - emerging into the real world and going home with him is something else completely. I mean, DAMN, but I want him, but what is going to happen after tonight? We still have to work together for a very long time, and I'd rather that time not be awkward.

All rational thought slips from my mind when Viggo lifts my hand, and brings it to his mouth. He touches it to his lips, and I feel them part under my finger as he sucks the very tip of it into his mouth. His teeth gently close beneath the first joint, holding my finger there as his lips close around it. I close my eyes and draw a deep breath as he swirls his tongue around it, and massages the pad. Opening my eyes, I bring them to meet his. When the darkness of the cab is illuminated by each streetlight that we pass under, I can see that he is observing my reaction. He sucks the whole of my finger into his mouth, and begins drawing in and out, holding my eyes the whole time. My brain conjures up the image of him on his knees before me, sucking on another of my body parts. My breathing starts to get harsh once more, as goose bumps break out on my body. My cock pulses, desperately wanting attention.

He lets my finger go, and slides across the seat to whisper in my ear.

"You have the sexiest hands. You have no idea what watching you handle your bow and quiver full of arrows, day in and day out, does to me."

I turn to him, and whisper back, "Really, Viggo. I think I am starting to get an idea." His lips, slightly slick with saliva, look far too kissable. I lean across the seat, and capture his lips with mine. He lets out a small sound as I part his lips, and slip inside, my tongue sliding against his teeth. I moan as he breaks the kiss, and pushes me back gently, his hand resting on my heaving chest. Confused and slightly frustrated, I search his eyes.

"Patience." Is all he says, as his eyes flick towards the cab driver than back to mine. I should have known - Viggo isn't quite the exhibitionist that I am.

He gives the whorl of my ear a quick lick, before settling back against the seat of the cab. Patience. That's easy for him to say! The anticipation is driving me out of my mind. This cab ride cannot be over fast enough.

Damn tease.




We are inside his house. As soon as the door to the outside world closes, he pushes me against it, and traps my hands on either side my head. In the dim light of his hallway, I can see that sexy smirk of his, as he pushes himself against me, and fastens his lips to mine. I moan loudly as his tongue penetrates my mouth, once again seeking and plundering. His hips and lips grind against mine, I find myself wanting to whimper once again.

Viggo is controlling the situation; his hands, tongue and lips are taking control of mine. Although I know that he has been watching me in action, he clearly has no idea what he is in for. I return his kisses with fervour, my lips and tongue teasing his. When he relaxes his arms that are holding me pinned against the door, I seize the opportunity. Bracing myself, I push us both away from the door, landing him against the wall on the other side of the hallway.

Chuckling, I lean against him, my hips aligned with his. I strengthen the grip I have on his hands, which are now on either side of his head. I allow myself a predatory smile, as I study his face, mere inches away from mine. His cheeks are flushed, and his pupils are dilated with desire. His breath rushes harshly by his lips, which are open, begging to be kissed.

"Tables are turned," I say before I capture his mouth with mine. I can feel his hardness pulse through our clothes as I slide my tongue inside. His tongue twists against mine, and the kiss becomes a battle for dominance. Lips soft against lips, skin against skin, teeth scraping. I want to ravish him, and devour him as much as I want him to do the same to me.

As I continue to assault his mouth, I bring his arms above his head. I hold them there, with one hand, as the other begins to trail its way down his arm, deliberately teasing him by softly stroking the tender skin inside the elbow. I stroke the side of his body, moving my hand down, between us, to feel the hardness of his cock inside of his jeans. Splaying my fingers wide, I rub my hand against it, pushing hard against the flesh that is straining and captive within the denim.

A growl starts in the back of his throat, and I realize that it was a warning only after the world has spun, and I find that it is me, not Viggo, who is pinned against the wall. His hips thrust against mine, as his lips descend upon my throat, licking and sucking at the skin there. I draw in a deep breath and let it out as a moan as I tilt my head back to give him better access. His hands travel down my body to my hips, drawing them closer to his, which he grins against me. I arch off the wall, desperate for more contact.

His breath is hot against my skin. His lips and tongue are hot and wet against my throat. His body is hard and writhing against mine - but it is still not enough. I need him naked against me. Now.

"I have wanted this for so long." I can feel his lips as he murmurs against my neck; his voice is low and husky. It is almost enough to make me come right then and there.

"How long?" My hands grip the firm muscles of his behind, fingers tracing patterns.

"Since I laid my eyes on you." The hands that were on my hips pull the hem of my T-shirt out of my jeans.

"And here I was thinking that you were straight." My hands dip inside the waistband of his jeans, sliding underneath boxers, finally coming in contact with his heated skin.

"That assumption would be wrong." I feel the roughness of his hands running over my stomach muscles, stroking upwards to my chest. "Even if I was, you are so fucking hot that being around you day after day would have driven me out of my mind. But, straight I am not. And I know what I want."

"What do you want?" I breathe into his ear, before capturing the lobe with my teeth.

"You. I want you, in my bed." His mouth captures mine for another devastating kiss. "I want to hear you scream when I fuck you." My knees practically buckle - I feel like I have been reduced to a quivering mass of nerves. His voice is sin itself. I am completely undone.

"I think that I've waited long enough." With that, he takes my hand and leads me down a darkened hall, towards his bedroom.




Walking into his bedroom, Viggo flicks on a small lamp that casts enough light to illuminate the contents of the room, yet cast an appealing shadow on its inhabitants. The room is a reflection of the man himself -masculine, warm and inviting. A large wrought iron bed dominates the room - its covers still crumpled from his last night's sleep. That bed - the one on which he promised to fuck me until I screamed. God, I hope that he makes good on that promise.

He turns to me, and his arousal is made evident in his parted lips, slightly lowered eyelashes and bulge in his jeans. I feel a rush as I realize the state that I have reduced this man to - one of complete and utter desire. The self control he had earlier is slowly diminishing.

I advance on him, pulling my shirt over my head as I cross the distance between us. I kiss him, my tongue parting his lips and diving inside. I release my hold on his mouth only temporarily to pull his shirt above his head. I inhale deeply, indulging in his incredible scent. Essence of Viggo. They should bottle the stuff. My arms snake around his torso, bringing us closer together - I groan when I feel his chest coming fully in contact with mine. That first sensation of skin against skin never fails to turn me on even more than I already am.

His hands move to the waist band of my jeans, and they make quick work of the buttons and zippers. In seconds, my jeans and boxers are at my ankles, and I kick them off towards some dark corner. His lips deliver one last, searing kiss. He backs away slightly, and pushes me towards the bed.

I lie back on the bed, my legs spread and calves dangling off the side. He starts to move towards me, but I stop him with my foot, my toes pressing into his denim clad thigh. Leaning back on my elbows, I put myself on display for him, fully aware of just how wanton I look. Tilting my head so that I look up at him through my eyelashes, I say to him "Is this what you have thought about? Longed for? Fantasized about?"

"God yes," his eyes drift up from my cock to my eyes. "This and so much more." His eyes snap back to my cock as I lazily begin to stroke my hand up and down the shaft. I rub my thumb over the top, spreading the moisture that has collected there. Determined to drive him crazy with need, I close my eyes, open my mouth and tilt my head back. I draw a deep breath and let it out as a small groan.

In one short second, Viggo descends to the bed between my knees and grips my hips, holding them firmly against the bed. His lowers his mouth to my groin, lips parted in what can only be described as an evil grin. He looks at me with eyes that promise sinful delights, and then his tongue blazes a trail of fire from the base of my erection to the tip. The evil grin appears once, before my cock disappears into his mouth.

"Fuck - YES!" Is all I manage to say before the only noises I am capable of making are moans of pleasure. I feel his tongue running up the underside of my cock as he brings his mouth back to the head. He swirls his tongue around the head, then licks teasingly at the slit before sliding his mouth down my cock once more. He draws back again, only to release me so that he can lick up and down the sides.

As it turns out, my good friend Viggo is really, really good at sucking cock. Before long, I am moaning shamelessly as his mouth slides up and down my shaft, moving his tongue in teasing patterns along my length. I try desperately to thrust my hips, to fuck his utterly sinful mouth, but he holds my hips firmly to the bed.

Oh god, I'm going to come at any second now. This is too fucking good. Aaarrrrgghhh...

What the fuck?

He stopped!

I lie there panting, unable to form words, as he lies between my legs, grinning up at me like some evil fucking devil. He moves, straddling my body carefully so as to not come in contact with my cock, which so desperately needs to be touched right now. I writhe frantically beneath him as he pins my hands to the bed and kisses me relentlessly.

"Oh god, Vig, please!"

"Please what, Orlando?" His tongue traces a wandering path from my throat to my nipple, licking and teasing it until it is as hard as my cock.

I am desperate now. "Please, Viggo, finish me off. Make me come. Put your mouth back on me." His teasing tongue moves down my body to lap at my navel. His hands once again grip my hips, preventing me from moving my body to rub against him.

"Let me think about it," is all that he says as his tongue moves to the crease where my leg meets my body. I whimper shamelessly, squirming in his grasp, as he continues to tease me, licking and sucking me everywhere except the one place that I need it most.

I practically scream when he finally takes my cock back down his throat. Apparently deciding that I have had enough teasing, he sucks hard and fast, letting go of my hips so that I can thrust myself into his mouth in time with his strokes. Oh yeah, that is just it... all it takes is a few thrusts and the buzzing ecstasy that has been building in my body builds to a crescendo. The orgasm gathers in my balls and my cock - I can feel it in my fingers and my toes - and with one final last desperate thrust, I come hard into his mouth. He swallows it all.

I sink back into the bed, feeling warm and sated. And also totally debauched, thanks to the man whose mouth is still moving around my pulsing cock. The aftershocks of the incredibly intense orgasm are still wracking my body when I hear his voice through the haze that my consciousness has become.

"Orlando." God, I love how he says my name. "You look so sexy when you come."

"Do I?" I open my eyes, to smile down at him. What I see takes my breath away - the sight of Viggo between my legs, looking at me with those cobalt eyes, and the knowledge of what he just did awes me a little.

He nods. "You should see yourself. Cheeks flushed. Skin sweaty. Swollen lips open as you moan."

He moves to lie beside me on the bed, and takes my head in his hands. When he kisses me, I slide my tongue into his mouth, tasting my come with lingers there still. Breathing hard, he presses the length of his body against me. He grabs my hand and guides it to his erection, which is still encased in the rough fabric of his jeans. I firmly rub the hardness there before pushing him onto his back beside me.

"Now, Viggo, let's see what we can do about getting your cheeks all flushed." I deliver a short kiss to his cheek, and a grin spreads across his face. "Your skin sweaty." My open hand slides from his chest to where the trail of hair disappears into his jeans. A gasp escapes his mouth. "Your lips all swollen." He moans into my mouth as I kiss him, my tongue delving inside to tease him further. "Your mouth open as I make you come."

Wasting no more time, I strip him of his remaining clothes. I quickly undo his belt, and draw his jeans and boxers down. I draw my breath slightly as my eyes settle on his truly magnificent cock. Good god, if I knew that Viggo was this well hung, I may have acted on my crush earlier, instead of wasting my time chasing after all those anonymous fucks.

Throwing his jeans to the floor, I am unable to resist taking the tip of his cock into my mouth. Viggo groans and I feel his hands moving on my head. With my own hand, I grasp his shaft to stroke it gently while my lips move gently up and down on the head. I tease him with my tongue, alternatively swirling it in patterns and flattening it to take broad licks of that satiny smooth skin. I deliberately make my movements gentle and teasing, resisting as the hands on my head try to force my mouth more fully onto his cock. His body jerks underneath me, and he is obviously desperate for me to increase the intensity of my mouth on his skin. Taking one long swipe at his dick from root to tip, I move away from his absolutely amazing organ to kiss him full on the lips.

"Orlando." He is breathing heavily. "Now is not the time for teasing."

"Why not?" I pout deliberately. "You certainly seemed to have fun teasing me."

"Orlando, PLEASE." He grabs my hand, and attempts to bring it down to his cock again. Needy bugger, isn't he? Pulling my hand away, I cup his jaw, and kiss him until he is moaning and writhing beneath me once more.

Thinking back to his earlier promise, I break the kiss, breathing hard myself. "Don't worry, Viggo. I am going to give you what you want -because I want it too." My mouth briefly returns to his, and I slide my tongue inside as my hand moves to stroke his cock at a languid, slow rhythm.

I draw back to look him in the eyes. "I want you to fuck me until I scream."

I seem to have tripped some switch in his mind with that one comment. Viggo's expression changes from merely turned on to completely feral. I draw a breath, preparing myself for the inevitable pounce.

In one smooth motion, our positions are reversed. I find myself lying on the bed, underneath Viggo, whose naked body is flush against mine. He growls as he grinds his hips against me. His face is mere inches away from mine, and he meets my gaze with a look that conveys the intense desire that he is feeling. I feel the rush of air on my check when he gasps as his cock comes into contact with mine. Oh, the feeling of that satiny hot skin is just so delicious! His lips attack mine, in a kiss that is more deep and fierce than any that I have experienced before in my life - his tongue plunging into my mouth, demanding and conquering all at once.

I move my hands, which have been grasping desperately at his back, down to his buttocks. I grasp his rounded cheeks, encouraging his trusts against me. My legs part underneath him, and I wrap them around his body, my feet hooking behind his butt. I thrust my hips up at him, completely turned on by this wild animal that I have unleashed.

He reaches for the drawer of his dresser, and pulls out some lube and a condom. He slicks up his fingers, and reaches between my legs as he pulls me in for a devastating kiss. Despite his almost uncontrollable excitement, he is holding himself in check long enough to make sure that I am ready for him. Considering the size of him, I am thankful. One finger thrusts roughly into me and immediately curls - I shudder when he finds my sweet spot, and moan loudly into our kiss. My cock is immediately rock hard again, and it jerks as he slides another finger into me. He strokes my prostate relentlessly, until all I know is the blinding sensation that is coursing through my body. I moan uncontrollably and press my body against his, desperate for more contact.

Enough is enough. "Viggo, I need you in me now!"

I grab the condom and rip it open with my teeth. I reach between us to roll it down his cock, making him moan and shudder as my hands sheathe him in the latex. I can feel the tension radiating from his body while I make the necessary preparations. I squeeze the lube into my hand, and look him meaningfully in the eyes, and then reach between us and grasp his heated cock. I slide my hand up and down the length to coat him until he glistens.

Finished, I lie back, and gaze up at the lustful warrior who is leaning over me. I spread my legs beneath him and utter one simple word.

"Now."

With a ragged cry, he plunges into me in one stroke, and there is a burst of pain as he fills me. I arch off the bed beneath him, a moan of pain and desire escaping my lips. He leans with his arms on either side of my body, breathing hard as he gives me a minute to adjust to his presence. He can't wait for long, though - and the truth is, neither can I - the feeling of him pulsing deep within me is maddening. He brings his eyes to mine, passion and need etched in his face. I nod, signaling my readiness.

His thrusts are hard and deep, drawing out almost completely before slamming back into me again. He passes over my prostate with each skilled stroke of his flesh, causing stars to burst before my eyes. His lips capture mine in a punishing kiss, his tongue thrusting in and out in time with his thrusts. Tongue and cock moving in painfully perfect synchronicity, he claims my body as his.

I thrust my hips back at him, and he grunts as he pushes himself off my torso. He grabs my legs, holding onto them firmly as he repeatedly slams into me, relentlessly hard and fast. I howl and grab the bed frame above my head, bracing myself to thrust my hips madly against him, matching his pace. His hand grasps my cock, stroking me rhythmically. Moans, curses and unidentifiable noises escape my lips constantly as he fucks me harder than I have ever been fucked before in my life. He is just too fucking good. The pressure, the sensation of him moving inside me, the feeling of his rough hand jerking my cock is all too much. I scream my release, and I feel that wonderful rush as my come splatters over my stomach and his hand.

Barely aware of my surroundings, I continue to moan and whimper as he continues to pound into me, seeking his own release. The aftershocks are rippling through my body, and I continue to contract around him. He is grunting now, in time with each thrust. His hands grip my legs tightly; his head is thrown back, and his mouth is open in ecstasy. With one last brutal thrust, I feel him convulse deep inside me, and a long hoarse moan escapes his mouth as he comes.

He collapses against my chest, the both of us breathing hard. My heart continues to beat rapidly, and I know that his is too - I can feel him through the connection between our bodies, his cock pulsing deep within me. The feeling of euphoria lingers, and a calm settles over me. I circle my arms around his torso, and hold him close to me, not willing to let him go quite yet.

My eyes snap open as I am hit by a sudden realization.

That was quite possibly the best sex of my life.
Chapter 3 by Moggie
Author's Notes:
Summary: Orlando realizes that this one night with Viggo may be more than he had counted on.
Feedback: It puts a silly little grin on my face. Yes please.
I have looked all over the place,
But you have got my favorite face.
Your eyelashes sparkle like gilded grass
and your lips are sweet and slippery
Like a cherub's bare wet ass ...

'Cause you're a human supernova,
A solar superman.
You're an angel with wings of fire,
A flying, giant friction blast.

You walk in clouds of glitter
and the sun reflects your eyes.
And every time the wind blows,
I can smell you in the sky.
Your kisses are as wicked as an F-16
And you fuck like a volcano
and you're everything to me...

— Supernova, Liz Phair



"Fuuuuck."

I draw out the vowel sound of the word, enjoying the feel of it on my tongue. It is how I feel right now: completely, utterly and wonderfully fucked in the best sense of the word possible. My breathing has returned to normal, and I am left with a sated and languid feeling that permeates my entire body down to my very bone marrow.

"Fuck."

It is all I can manage to say at the moment. Considering that I was just fucked to near oblivion by Viggo, who happens to be one of my closest friends, it is a wonder my brain functions well enough to get that one word out. This certainly wasn't how I expected my night to end. I figured that I would spend my Saturday night as I normally do: find some lovely creature at the club, take them home, shag them silly, and then have no regrets about it the next day. Instead, Viggo comes on to me, which was a surprise to say the least, and I end up having the most mind-blowingly fabulous sex of my entire life with him. It was visceral, it was raw, and it was unbelievably great. To say that I am in a daze is an understatement.

"Fuck."

He raises his head off my chest to look me in the eye, a satisfied smile on his face. "I thought that's what we just did."

"Oh god, did we ever! That was so fucking amazing." I am sure that I am grinning from ear to ear. I run my hands through his hair, and bring his head up to mine so that I can kiss him. My lips move languidly and slowly against his, teasing them apart. I slip my tongue inside, to tangle it softly and passionately with his. The animalistic passion that was coursing through my body has been replaced by a slow, deep burning. God this man can kiss.

"I knew that we'd be this good together," he says as he holds my face in his hands, bestowing short teasing kisses on my lips, occasionally darting his tongue inside.

"You should have let me in on that bit of information a lot sooner, Viggo. God, that was great. Why did it take us so long to get together?" He moves up the bed to lie beside me. We turn to face each other, unable to keep our eyes and hands off each other.

"Well, you did have a girlfriend for a while, and I didn't want to move in on you too soon after you broke up with her. Then, you started chasing all those hotties in the bars and clubs. And I really got off on watching you go after them." Viggo reaches for a towel to clean us up a bit, and I am thrilled with the gentleness of his touch after such intense sex.

"Viggo! I'm shocked! I had no idea that you were such a voyeur!"

He grins and shrugs. "I guess it's the artist and the actor in me - I love to sit back and see how people interact. I loved watching you in particular -watching you seduce your chosen prey each weekend. I probably would have continued to watch, if you hadn't confronted me tonight. You put a kink, so to speak, in my voyeuristic little game. So I decided it was time to play a new one."

"I'm glad that you did."

"Me too." His grinning mouth kisses mine as his hands resume their exploration of my body. "One thing I'm wondering about - it didn't occur to me that my watching you would bother you so much. I thought that you got off on being watched."

It is my turn to shrug. "I do. I love showing off. I love knowing that I can get under people's skin without even touching them. But you... the way that you were studying me was different than how other people watched me. And it started to bother me."

"Why?"

"Because I couldn't figure it out. And because I've been suppressing a crush on you for a real long time now." If possible, his smile becomes even wider. "We are such good friends, and I didn't think that you were into guys, so I never acted on it. I didn't think that I had a chance in hell with you. I didn't know why you were watching me so much, although the reason seems fairly obvious to me now." I let that Cheshire cat grin spread across my face again. "You wanted me."

He nods. "I wanted you."

"Well, now that you have me, what are you going to do with me?"

"Right now, I'm going to ask you to spend the rest of the night here with me." He wraps his arms around me, and pulls me close. His body feels loose, relaxed and warm against mine. My body, on the other hand, is starting to feel the effects of his hands, which have been constantly running over the skin of my back and buttocks, bringing my arousal back up to a slow simmer.

"I'd be delighted. But, Viggo, don't be expecting to get too much sleep."

"Oh, and why is that?" He raises an eyebrow at me as I press my body close to his once more. I grind my erect cock against his, which, I am happy to discover, is coming back to wonderfully hard life once again.

"Because." I capture his mouth with mine, delivering short teasing kisses as I speak. "I want more. You are just too delicious, Viggo. I want to spend all night tasting you."

With a giggle, I roll on top of him, and capture my mouth with his as I run my hands through his hair. His lips immediately open beneath mine, admitting my questing tongue. I moan softly as I slide inside, seeking the taste to match that wonderful Viggo scent. His taste is succulent, warm and spicy. I slide my tongue against his, and he sucks on it, drawing it further into his mouth. Oh, but this man is good with his mouth.

I grind my hips against his as my desire increases in intensity. I can feel Viggo's body responding to our kiss and the feeling of my body on top of his - our skin moving sensually against each others', still slightly slick with sweat. His cock becomes even harder against me, and I press my hip against him, feeling the dampness of the pre-come that I know is leaking copiously from the slit. I groan deeply into our kiss as his hands grasp the flesh of my buttocks, pulling me more firmly against him as he pumps his hips against mine.

I slide my tongue down his throat, my tongue enjoying the raspy feeling of his stubble under my tongue. His skin is rough and supple all at the same time, and so deliciously salty and warm.

I move my mouth down his chest, drawing goosebumps forth as I allow my breath to ghost over his skin between kisses. Moving down his body, I swirl my tongue around his nipple, and then blow cool air against it. It puckers to a delightful peak, which I again lave with my tongue. "Oh, Viggo, you taste so fucking good."

"Orlando, you can taste me all you want. I'm all yours, as long as you keep on doing that."

"Mmmm, thank you Viggo, I might just take you up on that offer."

I look up at him, as my hand, which has been slowly traveling down his torso, reaches his cock. I glide my hand slowly up and down the shaft, pausing to gather with my fingers some of the glistening fluid collecting at the slit. I bring my hand up to my mouth and, holding his eyes, I suck my pre-come coated fingers into my mouth. My eyes can't help but flutter closed as I taste him on my skin, drawing each finger into my mouth and sucking them clean. Opening my eyes again, I bring my gaze to meet his to find that he is staring at me, openmouthed and transfixed. I can't help but kiss him again, my lips smashing into his, groaning as his muscular tongue penetrates my mouth.

He brings my hand back down to his cock, which feels incredibly hot and rigid in my hand. His body feels so good underneath mine, his hips thrusting ever so slightly in time with the movements of my fingers on his flesh. My hips, in turn grind into his body, my cock needing more contact than that which I currently have. I am almost shocked by the intensity of my arousal - it is too much - I need to be inside of him, fully in contact with the core of him. I desperately need to feel him writhing underneath me as I fuck him. I urgently need to sink into him and loose control with him.

I break the kiss momentarily, my desire so painful now that it is becoming difficult to form words with my mouth. "Viggo, I need... " I breathe the words into the kiss before his tongue slides past my lips, and moves against mine, all slickness and heat.

"What do you need, Orlando?" He pushes his hips up, pushing his cock upwards in my fist.

I draw a shuddering breath. "I need to fuck you. You feel so good underneath me. I need to know good it feels to be inside you."

In answer, he spreads his legs apart, the movement making him look unexpectedly vulnerable. It is a position that I never expected to see Viggo in before tonight. He holds my eyes with his gaze, as he speaks in that sinfully sexy voice: "Fuck, Orlando. Do it. I want you inside me too."

I realize that I am absolutely done for when he pulls my head back down for another devastating kiss. Our lips are hard and demanding against each other; our tongues slide against each other in an absolutely obscene manner. I groan, and tear myself away long enough to grab the lube and slick up my fingers.

My lips return to his as my fingers make their way between his legs. I cup his balls and give them a gentle squeeze, rolling them in my palm before descending further into the sweaty heat between his thighs. I gently run my fingertip over his puckered opening, and he opens his legs even wider to allow me greater access.

I moan into our kiss as my finger breaches his body and enters the hot, tight passage. His is heat and silk - a pulsating channel of heated flesh. A thrill runs through my body, causing my cock to twitch in anticipation. Fluid leaks out of the tip as I imagine it entering him, instead of my finger. I try desperately to avoid grinding against his thigh, not wanting to become too much more aroused before I am sheathed within him.

I slide another finger into that clenching heat, and deliberately curl them, searching for that one spot. I know that I've found it when his cock jerks violently, and he lets loose the loudest groan that I have heard from him yet. His body rocks underneath mine, and his kiss becomes infinitely more demanding and intense.

"Right there. That feels so good." I enter him with a third finger, and I stroke my fingers against his prostate constantly, eliciting all manner of wanton groans and whimpers from Viggo's mouth.

"Enough, Orlando. Fuck me. Slide your cock into me." I groan, completely turned on by those words, spoken in his lustful voice. He is going to be the death, of me, he really is.

I slide my fingers out of his body, feeling the muscles grip me on the way out. Without further hesitation, I grab a condom from the nightstand, rip it open and roll it quickly down my cock, taking the time to coat myself with a layer of lube. I can feel his eyes on me the entire time as I do this, watching as I make ready to enter him.

I position myself over him, one hand braced beside his head, the other guiding myself towards his entrance. Looking him in the eyes, I ease myself into him, past the still tight ring of muscle. I can see a hint of pain in his expression, as he bites his lip and stifles a moan.

"Keep going." Is all he says to me. And I do. I am trying my best to hold onto my control and not slam all the way into him, hard and fast - the way that I normally love to do it. I don't know what it is, but something about Viggo makes me want to take my time with him. Perhaps because this isn't just about sex - this is becoming so much more to me. Viggo, and the experience of being with him, is so much different than any of the random people I have been fucking lately. I mean - he's Viggo - really, that is all there is to it.

When I am finally all the way in, the heat and pressure surrounding my cock is just incredible. I breathe heavily, as I lean over him, and he reaches up for me, pulling my head down towards him for a kiss. His tongue searches out mine, thrusting into my mouth, as if show me what he wants me to do with my cock.

He thrusts his hips upwards towards me, drawing a moan from my lips as my cock moves deeper within him. "Move, Orlando."

I start thrust into him slowly, and languorously. I rock my hips in a steady rhythm, enjoying the moans that are coming out of Viggo as my cock deliberately hits his prostate with each thrust. The skin of our torso's glide together as he undulates beneath me, his cock rubbing against my belly. The liquid seeping out of the head paints shimmering patterns on the skin of my belly, as my body moves above his.

He is clenching heat and silken walls as I move within him. With each thrust into his body, I can feel my control dissolving into a liquid pool of lust.

"Oh Viggo... so good. You feel so fucking good."

"God, so do you. Fuck me, Orlando. Don't hold back. Fuck me harder." Harder, he wants it harder? I can do that!

Rising to my knees, I grab his legs and I thrust into him with a ragged cry. All self control I had previously is now shattered. Letting go, I fuck him mercilessly, driving into him, my body finding a savage rhythm as I fuck him. He lets loose a sound that I never expected to hear from his lips - a long, low and absolutely guttural groan that goes right to heart of me.

"Yes, Orlando! Harder. Faster. Do it."

I am close, so fucking close - and the way that he is writhing and moaning underneath me, I know that he is too. My hand grabs his cock, and I stroke it vigorously in time with my thrusts. I need him to come - I need him to come with me still fucking him. All it takes is a few more strokes of my fist over his shaft before his cock begins pulsating in my hand. The orgasm hits him powerfully - he wraps his legs around my body, and throws back his head and howls.

With the intense orgasm still coursing through his body, I truly let go and pound into him, my cock ramming into his body repeatedly, seeking my own release. I am moaning constantly now, the powerful sensation of his body accepting my cock as I pound into him is overwhelming. My orgasm comes upon me suddenly and violently: my world becomes the ecstasy that has claimed my body. The only thing I know is the pleasure coursing through me, and the body that is beneath me.

I collapse down on him, breathing heavily and trying to regain control of my senses.

"Fuck, that was good." His voice rumbles up at me from within his chest, which is heaving beneath me.

"It was fucking amazing."

He drops a kiss on the top of my head, and then shockingly, he giggles. I look up at him, finding an amused and happy expression on his face. I can't help but laugh with him - the happiness and contentedness I now feel doesn't allow me to do otherwise.

"I think you're right, Orlando. We should have been doing this a lot sooner."




Our bodies finally exhausted, Viggo turns off the light, and pulls the covers over our stilled forms. His warmth envelopes me, and I inhale deeply, bringing his marvelous scent down into my lungs. I sigh contentedly as our bodies twine around each other, and bring my head down to rest on his chest, feeling fully sated and sleepy. The sound of his heart beat and his steady breathing lull me to sleep. The last thing I am aware of before I drift off to a wonderful warm world of dreams is his hand stroking my back gently, and his lips kissing the top of my head.

I think I've found heaven, and it is in Viggo's arms.




My brain is reluctant to return to wakefulness the next morning. When the morning light begins to penetrate through my eyelids, I grumble and snuggle down further into the bed covers. I hear a soft, masculine laugh, and I squint my eyes open to look for the source of that sound.

Viggo is lying on his side, watching me with a gentle smile on his face.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

"Mmmmrph. Morning." I close my eyes and snuggle in closer to him. Brain fuzzy. Still so very sleepy. Viggo warm. Good.

He strokes my back gently. "You look so adorable when you are sleeping - like an innocent angel." I snort at that comment. "Hey, I just said you looked innocent. We both know that you are anything but. Especially after last night."

"Damn straight."

The soothing motion of his hand on my back continues, and I sigh contentedly, enjoying the warm feeling of being cocooned in bed with Viggo's arms around me. I could get used to this. As his hand drifts closer towards my buttocks, I become aware of his cock, which has become hard and is pressing into my stomach. It seems that Viggo is up for a little morning romp - an activity that I have never been known to pass down. As my mind replays last night's intense sex, my own cock hardens in response.

I press myself into him, making sure he knows that I am up for another round. This elicits a groan from him, and I can feel his breath pass across my head.

"God, Orlando, you feel so good." He places a kiss on the top of my head, which has been snuggled against his neck. I raise my head towards his, and plant a slow, soft kiss on his lips, morning breath be damned.

"I bet I can make you feel even better." As he continues to stroke me, I set about on my own exploration of his body. I run my arms over his back, enjoying the feeling of his warm skin beneath my hands. I take the time to explore the muscles working in his arms as he moves his hands over my back. My hand runs back up his arm, to his head, luxuriating in the silken hair. I then run it down his back to his buttocks to press him into me. He groans into our kiss, which has changed from languid to passionate.

The hand that has been stroking me moves between us. It slides over my stomach, sending a thrill through my body at the slightly ticklish sensation. He then captures my cock in a gentle yet firm grasp, and it is my turn to groan as he begins working my flesh. His hand softly glides over my organ, from the base to the head, twisting ever so slowly, then back down again.

Completely turned on now, I take his cock in my hand, and give him the same treatment. I slide my hand up and down the shaft, enjoying the feeling of the hot satiny skin, and the hardness underneath it.

I whimper when he pulls slightly away from me - but the pout on my face turns into a lascivious smile when he reaches for the lube on the nightstand.

"Hold out your hand," he says while uncapping it. I do, and he pours a small pool of the cool liquid into my palm, looking at me with the most incredibly sexy expression on his face. He grasps his hand with mine, interlocking our fingers together as we move our hands together to spread the fluid. His tongue escapes his lips, and I move into capture it with my mouth, flicking my tongue over it before sliding inside.

Our hands separate and I groan in delight as I feel his hot, slicked fingers come back in contact with my cock. I grasp his cock, and feel the sharp intake of his breath through our kiss as I begin working my hand up and down his shaft. Oh god, but the lube makes this so much better - fingers glide effortlessly over smooth skin; palms encompass engorged flesh; hands grasp and squeeze firmly when traveling up and down each swollen shaft.

I am moaning into our kiss, I twine my other hand in his hair and pull his head towards me, as I rock my hips rhythmically, fucking his hand. In return, Viggo groans hoarsely, and moves his hips in time with mine, his cock thrusting repeatedly into my fist. Our lips devour each others; our tongues invade each other's mouths and glide over the soft tissue inside. Our hands work mercilessly on each other's flesh - sliding, pulling and gripping. Our torsos, hips and thighs move in perfect synchronicity. Harsh breaths, moans and whimpers escape our mouths.

"Oh god... oh Viggo. Oh God. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... " My cock pulses obscenely in his slippery fingers, and I come, by body jerking, and writhing against his. I just barely have the presence of mind to continue moving my hand on his flesh. Seconds after I come, I feel his cock stiffen and jerk in my hand as orgasm takes him, and his come mingles with mine in pearly pools between us.

I lay my head lazily down on the pillow, looking at this man who is lying beside me. Up until last night, I thought of him as a friend, and the unattainable subject of one of my crushes. I was content with his friendship - hanging out with him during filming, the relentless teasing that we endured at each others' hands, and the often odd conversations that I had with the man.

This is something else completely. It has been a long time since I've had sex with somebody I cared about. And I don't know that I've ever had sex with such a close friend before. I got so used to the anonymous fucks that I found in bars - get some pull, and get gone as soon as possible. There were no emotions involved.

It was safe. And while a pesky little voice in the back of my mind warns me that this may not be safe - that it may actually end up becoming very dangerous - the overwhelming emotion I feel is indescribable joy and contentment.

"What are you thinking about?" His voice breaks my reverie, and I realize that I've been studying his face for quite some time now. His blue eyes stare into mine, his lips curled into a contented smile.

"Just how good this feels. Being here, with you in your bed."

He pulls me in close for another kiss, softer and less demanding this time.

Then his stomach rumbles, loudly and long. He rolls his eyes. "Well, elf boy. Do you think you can stand to get out of bed long enough to grab some breakfast?"

"Sounds good."




So I'm standing in Viggo's kitchen, wearing nothing a pair of his sweatpants - they are far too big for me, and are therefore riding dangerously low on my hips. Sure, I could have put on my boxers and jeans instead - but I am liking the casual intimacy of being able to throw on some of Vig's clothes. It is almost like I'm wearing a part of him, really. Plus, I know that they look darned sexy on me. My plan is to have Viggo tearing them off my body before breakfast is over.

As Viggo cooks a breakfast of scrambled eggs with all sorts of delicious vegetables thrown in (caramelized onions - yum!), we talk the way we always have done - about the movie and the weapons training that we've been doing lately. We talk about PJ and his latest source of inspiration; of Christopher and he is treatment of the book as if it was a holy text. It is a wonderful feeling to be able to chat so easily with this gorgeous man - the one who shagged me silly last night, and who is currently cooking me breakfast.

It just feels right.

As we sit down at the table to eat, conversation turns to more immediate matters.

"So what were you planning on doing today, Viggo?"

"I dunno. Was thinking about painting, or doing something equally relaxing. With one day off a week, I need all the downtime I can get. How 'bout you?"

"Was going to go surfing with the hobbits."

"Was?" He raises one eyebrow quizzically.

"Well, actually, I was thinking about calling them and canceling."

"Any particular reason why?" His bare foot grazes my leg under the table, as one side of his mouth quirks upwards in a smirk.

I grin and raise my own eyebrows mischievously. "Well, I'd much rather stay here and shag you all day, if that's all right with you."

"Well, I don't know." He melodramatically feigns indifference. "That doesn't sound like a very relaxing Sunday to me."

"Oh, believe me. It could be very relaxing. Give you a chance to work out your tensions, as it were."

"And how exactly would it help me work out my tensions?"

"Well, I think that lazing around in bed all day, your cock up my arse, mine up yours - whatever - sounds like an excellent way to ease any stress or strain."

"You could be right about that."

"Excellent. I'll call the hobbits and let them know that I can't make it, and then the day is ours."




After breakfast, I get on the phone to Elijah.

"Hello... "

"Elwood! You sound like shite!"

"Well so would you, if you were out to the same time we were last night. Where did you disappear to?"

"Ah, I just felt like taking off early last night. Tired. Long day at work. All that."

"Uh-huh." I can tell he doesn't quite believe me.

"Listen, Elijah. I'm not going to be able to make it today. Something's come up."

"Something? More like somebody, I bet. You hooked up - I know you did. Who is it? I know it wasn't that hot redhead, because I saw her hanging off of somebody else after you disappeared. Spill!"

"Sorry, Elwood. A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell."

"Yeah, whatever, Orli. Like you don't dish all the dirt about your flings. I bet it's somebody we know - that's gotta be the reason you won't tell me."

"We are not having this conversation now."

"Why, are you still with them?"

I pause, not quite knowing how to respond to this line of questioning. Apparently, the momentary lapse says everything for me, because Elijah just continues. "You don't normally stay the night, do you? Must be somebody really special, Orli."

"It is," Again, I pause trying to think of what to say, as I really can't reveal anything before talking to Vig about it first. "But I can't talk about it now."

"Later then?"

"We'll see."

"'Kay. You know that you're going to miss a great day, Orli. The waves are going to be fantastic today."

"Yeah, I know." I also know that I don't sound too worried. "Have fun today, Elwood."

"Yeah, you too, whoever - oops, sorry - whatever you end up doing."

"Cunt."

"Fucker."

"See you tomorrow, Elwood."

"Bye, Orli."

Special. That's the word that Elijah used. I put the telephone back in the cradle, and go in search of Viggo, pondering that word and the situation that I currently find myself in. As I think about it, I realize that what I told Elijah is true.

Viggo is beyond a doubt, absolutely and totally special to me. He is a great guy to work with, always generously sharing what his knowledge of the craft and his experience with others. He is a wonderful friend - the kind that I can be absolutely silly with, or talk with for hours on end about art, politics and life in general. We've been though so much together, working on this movie. Not to mention the glaringly obvious fact that he is hot as hell, and he is fucking amazing in bed.

This is dangerous, indeed. I've only spent one night with him.

One delirious and incredible night spent fucking until our bodies couldn't take it any more.

One night, after which I feel more closely bonded to him than I have to just about anybody, ever.

One night.

And I think that I may be falling in love with him.
Chapter 4 by Moggie
Author's Notes:
Summary: Run and hide; or stay and make out like a bandit?
Notes: Wee little bit of angst. Oh, and I should note that the alternative music snob side of me starts to get scared when I start quoting David Cassidy lyrics...
I think I love you.
So what am I so afraid of?
I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
A love there is no cure for.

I think I love you.
Isn't that what life is made of?
Though it worries me to say
I've never felt this way.

I don't know what I'm up against.
I don't know what it's all about.
I got so much to think about.

Believe me,
You really don't have to worry.
I only want to make you happy
And if you say,
"Hey, go away," I will, but I think better still
I'd better stay around and love you.
Do you think I have a case?
Let me ask you to your face:
Do you think you love me?

I think I love you.

— I Think I Love You, David Cassidy ~



My instincts are pulling me in five thousand directions at once.

One instinct is telling me that I have to get the fuck out of here, and fast. It is the same instinct that usually leads to me heading home as soon as possible after hooking up with some lovely girl or toothsome guy. It is the instinct that protects me from getting hurt - run away, and avoid emotional entanglements.

But it is too late for that. My emotions are fully entangled.

Another instinct is telling me that I have to go and find Viggo. Find him, and accost him, and physically show him just what I am feeling for him. I think I might be falling for him. While the thought that I may be in love with Viggo fills me with indescribable happiness, it also fills me with this odd, anxious kind of fear.

Which leads me back to my first instinct. Run away!

I need to take a moment.

I flop down on the couch that faces the window in Viggo's living room, and stare out at the ocean. The waves crashing on the shore are distant, and their rumble is only faintly audible. Birds fly over the beach, diving occasionally into the water to catch some fish. A sailboat is navigating out to sea, traveling to who knows where. The sun is reflected in the faceted and rippling waves of the water. The image is so peaceful: I can feel it lulling me into some sort of meditative state.

Fear. Why am I afraid? I mean, this is Viggo we are talking about here. He's my friend, so he obviously cares about me. He has been nothing but completely wonderful to me - treating me with respect, compassion and now, desire.

So why the fear? Doesn't it seem like everything is going well?

Of course, there is the fact that he might see this whole thing as a fling. We haven't exactly talked about what is happening between us, yet. He knows what I am like. He is well aware of the fact that I regularly have sex with people just for the sake of having sex. For pleasure. To get off. To loose myself. It was all about catharsis.

Only this thing with Viggo isn't like that. Now, it is all about him.

What if he honestly thinks that I'm only here for the sex? Can't say as I would blame him - because it was damn good.

And it is not as if I can tell him how I feel about him. Because, again -there is the fear. Fear that if I tell him that I'm falling for him, I will scare him off. There is also the fear that he will laugh at me, saying it was all just a good time for him, nothing more. Fear that I will put everything on the line, and then experience soul destroying rejection as a result.

I have both been there and done that, and have no desire to repeat the experience.

Again, this leads me back to the running away. And the fear that I if I leave now, Viggo really will think that it was nothing but sex for me.

I can't do that. I have to find some way to let him know that he means more to me than that. I want more of him than mere friendship. I want him to love me back.

Running away is not an option.

"Hey." I was so lost in my thoughts, that I didn't even notice that Viggo had walked into the room until he was right in front of me.

"Hey." I focus the full force of my best 'happy Orlando' grin on him as he settles down on the couch beside me.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's great. Why do you ask?"

"Well, you just looked a little upset, is all. You had that crease in your forehead that you get when you are worrying about something. Plus, you were biting your nails." I look down at the fingers of my right hand, the nails of which are a little tattered and shredded. Shit, I didn't even realize I was doing that.

"Huh."

"So what did Elijah had to say?"

"Nosy little hobbit. Wanted to know who I left with last night." I grin at him, still trying to mask the vulnerable state that this little introspective bout has left me in.

"Did he now? What did you tell him?"

"Nothing, actually. Which I'm sure is just going to annoy the fuck out of him. I usually tell him everything."

"And here I was thinking I was the only one who got to hear about your exploits. I think I'm jealous now."

"Why be jealous when you don't just get to hear about it now, you get to experience my exploits first hand? Quite literally, I might add."

"That I did."

I pause for a moment, not quite sure how to broach the subject that I want to talk to him about most.

"You know, they're going to start pestering me about my whereabouts first thing tomorrow. I think that Elwood is pretty suspicious of the fact that I begged off surfing today. What do you think we should tell them?"

"Well, that depends." Don't tease me Viggo. I'm feeling a little vulnerable here.

"On what?"

"On whether you want to take this further or not." He looks at me, almost shyly, and I recognize the same uncertainty and vulnerability that I have been feeling, reflected in his eyes. Holy shit. I'm not alone in this.

I turn to him, and look him square in the eye. "Yes. Viggo, I do want to take this further."

"Really?" What looks an awful lot like relief works his way over his features, and a huge smile breaks out on his face, lighting his eyes up.

"Really." I respond with a grin of my own.

"I'm glad to see that we're on the same page." And with that, he kisses me. Somehow, it is different than the kisses that we have shared up until this point. It is more tender and loving. His lips caress mine gently, as his arms fold around me. I settle into his embrace and feel the tension that I was holding melt from my body.

I break the kiss to ask him a question, because I have to be sure: "So, are we like a couple now?"

"I think so." He nods solemnly.

"That's fucking fantastic!" Joy. Oh joy. Oh bliss! I now have my very own Viggo to shag whenever I want. Could life get any better than this? I am sure that I have just the hugest grin imaginable on my face right now. Actually, scratch that. It is Viggo who has the hugest grin on his face. And he is directing it towards me. God, I love him. I really do. I have to kiss him. I have to touch him. I have to let him know.

I kiss him, and it feels like all the joy in the world is poured into this one simple sensation of lips moving against lips. Our arms tighten around each other, holding us close together. Such a simple thing, kissing is, but such a wonderful thing. His lips against mine, his tongue gently searching and seeking mine, his hand behind my head, holding me steady -I could kiss him like this for hours.




Perhaps we did end up kissing for hours - I totally lost track of time. It was so perfect: sitting in front of Viggo's picture window, kissing him as the waves pounded the shore outside. It sounds like a scene out of a tacky romance movie — you know, the ones where the screen fades to black as the passion rises. Only it wasn't some tacky movie, it was real - and Viggo was really in my arms, kissing me as if the world existed only for the two of us.

We ended up twined around each other, our faces cradled in each other's hands, which were moving in soothing patterns over the skin. How long we spent kissing before he suggested we move into the bedroom, I don't know.

We fell together onto the bed, and he covered my body with his. My skin sang where his touched mine, wondrous sensations emanated from each point of contact. He glided against me, his hands moved over my body -touching, caressing, embracing. My hands tangled in his hair, drawing him towards me, trying to absorb as much of his essence as I could from his kiss. Our bodies moved against each other - undulating, and striving for more contact. When he sensed my need for him, his slicked fingers penetrated me - he stroked me until I was moaning desperately, and shaking with the absolute need for him.

When I felt that I could truly take no more, he made himself ready, and slowly sunk into me as I held him in my arms, my lips moving upon his. We began to move together, in a slow and deliberate rhythm - our bodies perfectly understanding what the other needed. As the pace quickened, as my moans became louder and more passionate, a strange sensation overtook me. I can't quite explain it, but I knew then that we were not just having sex, we were making love. It was like this buzzing, euphoric feeling had taken over my senses, which went far beyond the physical -into the realm of the spiritual. I felt connected to him in everyway possible.

It was all too much. When the pleasure overcame me, I was looking into his eyes, and repeating his name over and over again. It was then that I knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I was his.


TBC
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=250