You Are My One True Love by robin gurl
Summary: Billy keeps wondering if Dom is his one true love.
Categories: RPS > Dominic Monaghan/Billy Boyd, RPS, RPS > Billy Boyd/Dominic Monaghan Characters: Billy Boyd, Dominic Monaghan
Type: None
Warning: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1658 Read: 1541 Published: July 31, 2008 Updated: July 31, 2008
Story Notes:
Sarah is my OC. XD But no it's not a Mary-Sue. If I tell you right now it will mess up the whole story. So read my note at the bottom for an explanation.

1. Chapter 1 by robin gurl

Chapter 1 by robin gurl
I'm not sure what got me in the bed with him. I remember drinking a lot and then holding hands.

Then someone, I think Elijah, dared us to kiss. Now I'm in his bed naked. He is lying on top of me.

I registered him kissing me hard and harder. "Mmmm...Oooo"

He smiled at me kissing my forehead. His hand went down and squeezed my cock in his warm hand. I moaned again and he kissed me again.

I felt his hardened member up against my stomach. I reached up and sucked on his ear lobe making him gasp in pleasure. I smiled gently back at him.

Our eyes met and the world stopped for the second time that night.

The first time, time had stopped when we kissed for the second time.

Life was now complete.

Next time I see Elijah I'm gonna thank the lad. If not for him I'd not be having sex with 'him' right now.

"Dommie..."

"Billy?"

I moaned bucking my hips and thrusting in his hand. "DOM!!"

"Cum, Bill, cum." He urged me stroking my hardened length over and over again. I reached up and grabbed his arm steadying myself.

I wasn't going to come, not yet. "Noo...not yet..."

"Damn you Billy, come on!!"

"Get inside me first!"

"We have no lube!"

His hand never left my cock. I shuddered feeling my whole body quiver with pleasure. "Soo? Dommie, please? I want to feel you. I want to be one with you!!"

Dom's dark blue eyes softened and he cupped the side of my head. "I don't want to hurt you!"

"Fuck that!" I exclaimed reaching up and yanked him down to where I could plant my own kiss on his lips. "That shouldn't be a problem if you and I want this."

Dom sighed that sigh that told me that I had won. I smiled and watched as he carefully climbed on top of me. After looking at me his frown turned to a small smile. I knew this was going to hurt. But I still wanted to feel him inside of me.

Just Once.

That way if for some reason it ended tomorrow I could say that I had sex with Dom Monaghan. Wait that sounds kind of rude. Well not really if you count all of the fucking bitches out there who want my Dommie.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt him insert himself. DAMN IT! I shouted silently. I winced and whimpered leaning forward into his shoulder.

"Billy?" He whispered caressing my hair. His voice was coming out in strangled gasps as well. I wondered how tight I was? Must be pretty tight, he's having problems breathing at the moment. "Sh....should I stop?"

I shook my head biting into his shoulder. "Keep going." I whispered as I felt my muscles contract around his cock that was in my hole at the moment.

Slowly ever so slowly Dom started to thrust gently. I admit that I have had some sex. It wasn't anything-big not real intercourse. Just a few lasses here and there for some anal. But God, I took a sharp breath in again, now I know what it feels like to the female half during sex. The first time must hurt like this. Only I think their bodies were made for it or made more than ours.

"Billy?" Dom managed to get out as he thrusted a big harder. "You're cr...crying."

I didn't realize it. I wiped my tears away. Suddenly the pain started to disappear as Dom lifted my chin and kissed me again. I spread my legs apart wider and he started to thrust in a faster rhythm than before.

In place of the pain was a new kind of pleasure that I had never felt before. I felt love, excitement, all of the feelings that I had never felt before either.

Since we both were new to this we climaxed quite easily. Dom climaxed first and the warmth of his semen caused me to follow suit. And my cock splurted out semen on to his belly.

After he pulled out Dom got beside me still breathing hard and pulled me into his arms. He kissed my forehead and told me, "Damn, Billy, you're tighter than any lass I've ever done it with."

Part of my heart was torn at that statement, that he'd had other flings. But then again that was just Dom. He's not like me. He goes out and experiments while I merely stand in the background and hope to catch a glimpse of it.

"Was I as good?" I asked hopefully looking up at him with honest green eyes.

"No." My heart sunk but then it rose again with his second statement, "You were better."

"Oh, Dommie!!" I squealed. I felt like teenybopper and blushed embarrassedly at how girlish that squeak just sounded.

Dom laughed and patted my shoulder then kissed me on the lips again. "Yup, Billy, very manly, you are!"

I smirked then sat up and pinched his thigh making him squeak. His was more of a manly squeak, but still a squeak. After I was sure I had annoyed him enough I leaned back against him sighing. "Dom, what if, what if we don't want this tomorrow when we wake up?"

He laid his chin on my head, "I don't know. I hadn't had that thought once tonight. I was never worried about not wanting you. This wasn't just one of my flings Billy. I had been wanting to this for awhile."

Oh, that made me feel so good. Now I felt like the daft one. Then he turned my head to where I could see his eyes. "Billy, I do love you. But if you don't want this then tell me. I will still love you but not like this. I will not ever flirt with you ever again if you don't want this. If you do then just tell me and I will never stop doing things like this when ever you want it I'll be there to give it to you."

Now I knew why Dom was so popular with Lads and Lasses alike. He so kind and sincere about everything. It's the way he says stuff that lets you know right away that he's not lying and he means every single bit of it.

And he had chosen me to give all of his love to. But wait what about Elijah? "What about Elijah…aren't you two...?"

"Nope. Never have been. He tried many a time to get me in bed with him but I declined. I was waiting for you Billy. That's why Elijah dared us to kiss. I think he was tired of me being depressed. I'll have to thank the lad one day." Dom whispered softly into my ear. "So tell me. Do you want my love?"

This was the big decision. Did I or did I not want Dom Monaghan as my boy friend. Before my mind could even think about it I heard my heart, using my vocal cords, reply "Yes, Dommie, I do."

Dom smiled and I think I saw tears in his eyes. He kissed me passionately on the lips and whispered something about his true love was finally found. I snuggled into his arms and closed my eyes feeling as though I had found my true love as well.




"Wow, daddy," Sarah exclaimed laying on Papa Billy's lap. "How romantic!!" The 14 year old giggled. "It was like a fairy tell!!"

Billy smiled caressing her hair. "Thank you, honey."

"When do you think he'll come home? Papi I mean." Her navy blue eyes and dark blonde hair showed she had inherited Dominic's looks but her heavy Scottish accent showed she was still related to Billy as well.

"Papi's home!!" A gruff British accented voice exclaimed. Traveling in from the doorway. Sarah hopped up and ran into the foyer.

"PAPI!!" She exclaimed. He picked her up and swung her around then kissed her forehead. "I've missed you!!"

Dom smiled and walked into the sitting room to see his one true love sitting on the couch. "'ello, dear."

Billy smirked and ran a hand through his thinning hair. "'allo. Sarah, go get ready for bed, we'll be up in a minute."

Sarah nodded and ran up the stairs. After she was gone Billy and Dom sat down. Billy leaned into Dom's embrace and sighed, "These 12 month shoots are getting longer each time, Dom."

"I know, honey." Dom replied kissing Billy on the lips. "But it's the only way. You know Movie Actors aren't paid as much any more. Unless of course you get that theater job in Scotland."

"I'm not leaving you and Sarah alone just so I can put food on the table." Billy sharply replied.

"Then we'll just have to move to Scotland, all three of us." Dom stated wrapping both arms around Billy. "So, what story did you tell Sarah?"

"Ours." Billy replied smiling as he glanced up.

Dom chuckled, "She loves that one!"

"That she does." Billy laughed, "And it's still true. You are my one true love."

"And you are mine!"

Both kissed then Dom stood pulling Billy with him. "I think we need to put her to bed. She'll get curious and demand another story if not!"

"I still can't believe she's 14! Billy, we're getting old!!" Dom exclaimed.

Billy snorted, "Tell me about it! I'm finding gray hairs everywhere now!! I can't believe we have our own child as well."

"Yes, and she's not adopted but biological." Dom pointed out.

Billy nodded and watched as Dom walked into their daughter's room. He loved having Dom as a husband and Sarah as a daughter. It was wonderful to have a family. And it was true, he'd been second guessing it every day since that night, but now he was sure, Dom is/was his true love. And he forever will be.
End Notes:
Sarah is Billy and Dom's biological child. Billy was the one who got pregnant. They live in London unless of course Billy gets his big theater job. I looked at it as though the Monaboyd Family was struggling. That movie actors weren't getting paid as much as they use to. That no one really wanted to see a Movie any more and everyone was more into stage or theater acting. *shrugs* This story is a preview of many more to come. Let's just say it's a test. I have at least 10 more stories with the Monaboyd Family. Including the hysterical story of how Billy had Sarah. (*coughs* 4 hours in labor is not fun! *giggles* poor Billy. ^_^) So if you want more of this then please tell me!! I will type them up and send them on!!
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=303