Too Late to Change by The Silver Avenger
Summary: When they finally admitted, it was to late and it ended before it could begin. But Aragorn wants to make it up with Legolas. A short one-shot and a little silly really.
Categories: FPS > Legolas/Aragorn, FPS, FPS > Aragorn/Legolas Characters: Aragorn, Legolas
Type: None
Warning: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 634 Read: 626 Published: August 15, 2012 Updated: August 15, 2012
Story Notes:
One of my first LotR fanfics in English. And - I don't want to use it as an excuse - but I am dyslectic and writing in a language that isn't my first, isn't really easy for me. So, I hope you will understand the spelling and grammar mistakes.

1. Chapter 1 by The Silver Avenger

Chapter 1 by The Silver Avenger
If there's one thing I could have changed, it was the fact that it started when it was already to late. The battle was so close and we both knew this was the last change we would get and we took it. But it was to late. I wanted to be yours. Wanted my whole body to be yours. But that never happened. For it was time to go to battle. I can still picture you in front of me. Pushing me back against the wall. I loved it. I loved it so much that I still cry for the fact it never continued. Your lips on mine, your arms holding me tight. But it ended and never came back.

I closed the diary that was laying in front of me on the bed and rolled on my back, staring at the ceiling. I closed my eyes and imagined him sitting down on the end of the bed and looking over at me.

"Oh, thank god you're back!" I whispered, smiling. "Please, let me be yours!" I spreaded out my arms and started chuckling like a schoolgirl. "I waited so long for this, Aragorn!"

"So have I, my dear Legolas." I imitated his voice as best as I could and laughed a little at my ridiculous actions.

"Please kiss me again!" I said.

"Oh, I would love to."

My eyes snapped open. I had heard his voice so clearly.

"A-aragorn?" I asked. No answer. I sat up straight and looked around. There in the opening of the door he stood grinning and looked me over. I swallowed and didn't dare to say anything. To afraid he would fade away and end up to be a dream. To scared to lose him again. But instead of leaving he stepped closer. My eyes fixed on his.

"Why are you crying?" Aragorn asked. I didn't even realise I was and quickly tried to hide it. He sat down next to me and lifted my head up. Looking straight into my eyes, like he had done all those weeks ago. "I told you I'd be back." I silently nodded, still unable to speak. "Tell me, what is the matter?"

"You are married." I answered, my voice shaken.

"Yes, aren't you happy for me?" He asked me. I looked away, shocked. What must I answer? The truth seemed best. Since it is what he would have told me.

"I am happy for you, but not for myself."

"Why not?"

"She's yours. I can never be anymore. That time is over." I stood up, but was pulled down on the bed again.

"What do you mean? I came here to continue what we were about to do. I travelled a long way, so you better cooperate here. But seeing the little scene you set up earlier, you probably don't really mind." Eyes fixed again, he moved in closer. I heard my heart beat in my chest and felt my cheeks blush. "You should blush more often, it's really cute." Aragorn whispered. Making me blush even more. The man laughed softly and moved in even closer. "Are you still willing then?" He asked.

"Let me think." I grinned, "maybe." Our lips were almost touching.

"You're taking to long." And he pressed our lips together. Making my whole body react.

This was what I longed for since the first time I met you. And this time we will make it to the end. We will not be disturbed. This was the first and the last time we would do what we did. Why did you take me? To satisfy me, or also yourself? The why doesn't even matter to me. I just wrote down the words 'and that was it' and burned my diary. It wasn't important.

I never saw him again.
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=3285