The Customs of King and Steward by Amaras Eye
Summary: Something takes over Boromir's mind at night, forcing him to make love with Aragorn. Legolas consoles Aragorn in the best way . . .
Categories: FPS > Legolas/Aragorn, FPS, FPS > Aragorn/Boromir, FPS > Boromir/Aragorn, FPS > Aragorn/Legolas Characters: Aragorn, Boromir, Legolas
Type: None
Warning: Non-con
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1366 Read: 1139 Published: August 27, 2012 Updated: August 27, 2012
Story Notes:
This is my first slash fic, so it's probably not very good. Please e-mail me and tell me what you think!

1. Chapter 1 by Amaras Eye

Chapter 1 by Amaras Eye
Boromir laughed as Aragorn squirmed under him, trying to free himself from his lusty attacker. Pinned down beneath the heavier man, there was no escape. Boromir pressed his mouth down on the mouth of his prey, his tongue feeling the inside of Aragorn's mouth, daring him to bite down. Aragorn obliged, wishing for Boromir to give up on his attack, but he only kissed him harder, tasting his own blood, warm and coppery in his mouth. The pleasure was absolute, and Boromir did not back down.




Boromir woke with a start. 'It was that dream again! When will it end?' he thought, 'I can't take this any more! Why must my brain torture me with such dreams?' He had had the same dream of raping Aragorn every night after the Council of Elrond. He wished it would stop, but some part of him, newly awoken by the sight of Aragorn, wished it would never end.

Boromir got dressed and took a meditative walk through the woods around Rivendell. 'Why do I dream of such a heinous act? Is it because my love, Thailia died but two months ago and I am in mourning? That may be so, but wouldn't then my dreams be of her beneath me? With that ruled out, then why? And more importantly, why does part of me so wish for my dreams to come true? I am not a man to lie with a man! Maybe it is something in the blood of a Steward to the king! Maybe it is because I have finally met my master that that part of me has awoken and has gone too far. I have heard that it has been the dream of many of the Stewards of Gondor to share their master's bed, maybe that is what has come over me! But why is that part of me so strong? Why must it torture my dreams?' "Why must the yearnings of my bloodline trouble me so?" he said aloud to himself as he walked into a clearing.

A deep voice cut through his thoughts "What is it that is troubling you?" it said. Boromir looked up and the view in front of him was that same as the beginning of his recurring dream. Aragorn's back was to him, and the red light of dawn filtered through the trees so he looked more regal and beautiful than anything Boromir had ever seen. He turned, and Boromir saw the worried look that always crossed Aragorn's face in his dreams.

'No! This can't be coming true!' thought one part of him, but another voice inside his head said, 'Finally . . . My day has come!'

Just as it happened in his dream, he walked quickly to Aragorn and pinned him against a tree, forcing his mouth onto his victim's. The other part of Boromir, the part that wished to love his master, took complete control, the other part shoved into a corner of his mind saying, 'No . . . no . . . it cannot be . . . '




Every night for a week after that fateful dawn Boromir slept fitfully, his real self not waking when he got up to rape Aragorn, who tried many ways to keep himself hidden from the monster that became of Boromir after the midnight hour. Even his attempts to conceal himself with Elven magic failed, until one night when he took refuge in Legolas' chambers.

"Why need you to come in here, Dunedain? What could possibly be troubling you in the peaceful house of Elrond?" he asked when Aragorn knocked, terrified, on Legolas' door.

"It is not a what that is troubling me, but a who, or at least I think it is a who, for whatever becomes of Boromir could very possibly be unnatural."

"Come inside and tell me more of this unnatural element that has come to Rivendell and to Boromir!" He let Aragorn in and closed and locked the door behind him.

"Now sit on my bed and tell me what has happened. I have noticed a disturbance in both you and Boromir, but I did not realize that it could be the same."

"A week ago, as I was watching the sun rise, Boromir stumbled into the clearing in which I stood. He seemed so not like himself, and he mumbled something before he saw me. It sounded like he said, 'Why must the yearnings of my bloodline trouble me so?' I asked him what it was that was troubling him, and he looked up, startled. His face quickly drained of color and a he looked scared, as if he knew something horrible was about to happen and nothing he could do would be able to stop this event he so dreaded. Another expression came on his face, slowly, as if he were straining to keep it off. I didn't understand what this expression meant. . ."

Aragorn's voice trailed off and he closed his eyes, unable to go on. Legolas sat next to him and put his arm across Aragorn's shoulders and said quietly, "I do not think you have finished your story. The disturbance in both you and Boromir has grown since last week, if you tell me what more has happened, I may be able to stop whatever it is that troubles you."

"Every night since then, at midnight, the same horror has befallen me. The same look of unholy lust that isn't quite his has crossed his face, the same motions that part of him doesn't seem to want. The less he seems to want it, the more violent he gets."

Legolas studied Aragorn, who now had his eyes open and was looking back at him. Aragorn seemed younger for his worries, the bags under his eyes the only sign of his distress. Legolas leaned in closer, their breaths mingling in the cold air, and said in a low whisper with a mischievous smile, "I think I know what will ready you for what you must do to stop Boromir's second nature."

Aragorn laughed quietly and leaned into Legolas' kiss, pushing him to his back. They did not pause in their lusty endeavor until booming knocking startled them. Aragorn curled into a ball and shook with fright. "That's him!" he whispered, "What will I do?"

"Just do as I say, and the curse upon you and Boromir will be lifted," he instructed, "Go to him willingly, but go not too eagerly, and do not protest too loudly. I will be here if it does not go well, to lick your wounds if necessary."

"I will do as you say, but tell me, why must I not protest?"

"Both of your bloodlines want this to happen, but neither your true mind or his understands the part of you that wish this to be so. You must let go of your true self and slip into your other mindset. Only after you finish the act that part of you so desperately wants to commit can your life go back to normality. It is the same with him. I shall ready his mind, but not in the way I did with you. He needs something to calm him, something to make him at ease with his other identity. Let me answer the door, I shall make him ready for the cure to this strange disease."

Legolas walked to the door, wearing nothing but a sheet held loosely about his waist. He opened the door and caught Boromir as he flung himself towards the door for another booming knock. Legolas held him close and whispered, "You must relax, young Boromir, for if you do not let your soul free, you shall never get what you want, nor shall you receive what you deserve." With that he kissed his captive lightly on his cheek and pushed him towards Aragorn.




With that the curse was lifted and Boromir and Aragorn never looked at each other in shame, nor did they speak of the unfortunate occurrence in the clearing or the week of horror that followed. Legolas kept watch for anything that may disturb the fragile peace between them, and always stopped it at its source.
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=3570