There's A First Time For Everything by TICS
Summary: Glorfindel decides to teach the twins about the facts of life.
Categories: FPS, FPS > Elladan/Elrohir/Erestor/Glorfindel Characters: Elanor, Elladan, Elrohir, Erestor, Glorfindel
Type: None
Warning: Incest
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 11156 Read: 8081 Published: August 28, 2012 Updated: August 28, 2012

1. Chapter 1 by TICS

2. Chapter 2 by TICS

3. Chapter 3 by TICS

4. Chapter 4 by TICS

Chapter 1 by TICS
"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"You're definitely doing something, 'Dan."

"I'm not. Go to sleep."

"Have you got something under that blanket with you? You know what Ada said about pets, 'Dan."

"It's not a pet, 'Ro. I don't have anything, I'm not doing anything, and you need to go to sleep!"

"C'mon, 'Dan...let me see..." Elrohir whispered, climbing out of his own pallet and padding silently over to his twin brother's. He reached for the blanket to pull it down, but Elladan caught a firm grip on it, refusing to allow his twin to move it.

"Go back to bed, Elrohir! Leave me be!" he hissed, rolling over on his side, away from Elrohir's prying eyes.

Elrohir, taken aback by the abrupt change in temperament of his normally effusive twin, crept slowly back to his own bed, his head hanging heavy with his hurt feelings.

Sighing, Elladan heard his brother climb back into bed, sniffling. He rolled his eyes at his twin's tenderheartedness, and, sighing again, said, "'Ro...this has nothing to do with you, honest. It's just me. I...I...think there may be something wrong with me."

"What?" Elrohir gasped, jumping back up from bed, his eyes still wet with tears, his handsome face now constricted with worry for his brother. "What do you mean by 'something wrong' with you? Elves don't get sick, 'Dan."

"Not sick...just...wrong."

"For Eru's sake, 'Dan...tell me what it is!" Elrohir cried, coming to sit on the edge of Elladan's pallet.

"If I show you, do you swear not to tell a soul? Not even Ada? He'd think I was a freak of nature...I couldn't stand it, Elrohir."

"Of course, I swear it, 'Dan. But if there is something wrong, then you must seek help, and Ada is the best healer in Imladris."

"NO! If you tell, I swear I'll...I'll disown you as my brother!"

"We're twins - you can't do that, Elladan."

"I can do anything I bloody well want to, Elrohir!"

"Fine! I swear not to tell Ada. Now show me what the problem is, 'Dan!" Elrohir said through tight lips, frowning down at his brother.

Blushing furiously, Elladan pulled back the coverlet to reveal his body to his brother's eyes. "See? It's my Elfhood. There's something wrong with it!"

"What?"

"Just look at it! It won't go back down, Elrohir, and...it's leaking."

"Eww."

"Argh!" Elladan spat, pulling the covers back over himself. "I knew you wouldn't understand! Go away! Leave me be!" Elladan turned his head from Elrohir, his lower lip beginning to tremble.

"I'm sorry, Elladan. It's just...well, you know... peculiar, that's all. How long has it been like that?"

"Three hours - three very long hours. I don't think I can stand it much longer, 'Ro. It hurts."

"You're in pain? You must tell Ada, Elladan," Elrohir stated, his face showing his newfound concern over his brother's condition. "If you're in pain that means that there is definitely something wrong. Ada always says that pain is..."

"...the body's way of telling you something is wrong. I know, 'Ro. But I can tell that there's something wrong just by looking at it. It's swollen, too, and so is the bag underneath it. But I just can't tell Ada. It would be too embarrassing. He'd want to look at it, and he'd probably call for Erestor, and you know how he is! He'd be fussing and clucking all over me."

"Let me see it again. Perhaps you were bitten by something. Let me look for a bite mark," Elrohir offered, reaching for the blanket. He pulled that blanket down, exposing Elladan's throbbing, weeping erection.

"It looks pretty red, Elladan. Almost purple by the tip, here. Does this hurt?" Elrohir asked, gently touching a forefinger to the rounded tip of Elladan's erection.

"Ai! Don't do that, Elrohir...you're making it worse! If it gets any harder, it will explode!" Elladan yelped, pulling away from his brother's touch.

Elrohir stared hard at his brother's condition, before his face firmed decisively. "We have to tell somebody, 'Dan...what if it cracks open or something...well...how will you pee? If you truly don't want to tell Ada, then I think we should tell Glorfindel."

"Glorfindel! Are you mad? That would be worse than telling Ada! You want me to go to the Balrog-slayer and complain about a little pain? I'd be a laughingstock...worse, he'd think I was an Elfling!"

"You are an Elfling, Elladan."

"I am not! We'll reach our majority in just six months! We're adults, Elrohir."

"We're not adults...not until after the ceremony, and you know it, 'Dan. We need to tell someone, and since you won't tell Ada, then it must be Glorfindel!" Elrohir said emphatically, his face setting in a mask of inflexible determination. "I'll come with you, 'Dan," he continued, his voice softer now, encouraging. "You won't have to do this alone."

"Fine. We'll tell Glorfindel. But I warn you, Elrohir, if this stigmatizes me for life, I'll never forgive you. Now, hand me my robe, please."


Elrohir held Elladan's robe for him as he shrugged his broad shoulders into the sleeves, before throwing his own robe on over his nightdress.

"Ai! 'Ro, I can barely walk!" Elladan said, bent a bit at the waist. "The robe rubbing on it is making it worse!"

"You can't run through the hallways naked, Elladan...do you want me to go fetch Glorfindel?"

"No...it would be worse if you had to drag him in here. I'll go to him, just hold on to my arm, all right?"

Elrohir took Elladan's elbow, his other arm placed firmly against the small of his brother's back. He felt the shiver that ran through his brother's body at his touch.

"Elladan? Are you all right?" he asked, his dark gray eyes looking searchingly into his twin's eyes, mirror images of his own.

"Perhaps I'm getting a chill, 'Ro...your hand just sent shivers through me. It feels very hot on my back. Argh!"

"What now?"

"It's leaking again!" Elladan whispered, blushing furiously. The tips of his ears glowed bright red at his confession. He also noticed that his pattern of breathing had changed - he needed to take more shallow, faster breaths than just a few minutes ago. "I think we should hurry, 'Ro."

Walking as fast as he could, given his condition, Elladan allowed Elrohir to help him down the hallway, to the suite of rooms Glorfindel called his own. Elrohir hoped fervently that the Golden Lord would be in his rooms, and that he would be alone.

Elrohir reached out and knocked sharply at the door. There was a shuffling sound from within, before a deep voice called out, "Enter."

Opening the knob, Elrohir helped Elladan inside. Elladan kept his eyes focussed on the floor, his face glowing red, but Elrohir spotted Glorfindel sitting at a small table in the sitting area, an open book in front of him, along with a steaming cup of tea.

"What is wrong, Elladan? You look terrible...why are you walking the halls? Elrohir, fetch Elrond!" Glorfindel demanded, rising from his seat and walking swiftly to take Elladan's other elbow.

"No, Glorfindel, please! Not Ada...I couldn't bear it!" Elladan gasped, nearly crying from the discomfort of his engorged Elfhood. Glorfindel helped him sit gingerly on the edge of the large bed, then sat beside him.

:"Tell me what hurts, Elladan, then tell me why you don't want to call your father."

"It's...it's..."

"It's his Elfhood, Glorfindel...there's something wrong with it," Elrohir informed him, his eyes full of compassion for his twin.

"His Elfhood?" Glorfindel repeated, frowning.

His face burning, Elladan parted his robe to reveal his hardened, dripping shaft to the older Elf. "It hurts, Glorfindel. It's all red and swollen, it won't go back down, and it keeps leaking." Tears of frustration and embarrassment began to well in the beautiful young Elf's eyes, mirrored by the tears in the eyes of his twin.

"Help him, Glorfindel...I can't bear to see him suffer anymore!" Elrohir cried, crouching down on his haunches next to his brother.

"Sweet Elbereth," Glorfindel muttered to himself under his breath. "I can't believe Elrond hasn't spoken to you to about this yet. What could that Elf be thinking, letting you both go for so long without instruction?" To the twins he asked, "How close are you to your majority?"

"Six months. But what has that to do with Elladan's problem? How could Ada have known - did he foresee it?" Elrohir gasped, putting a hand to his mouth, his eyes wide.

"Oh, I knew it! He's forseen this horrible disfiguration, hasn't he? I'm going to be like this forever! I'll have to choose to be counted among Men, just so that I can find relief from this in death, right?" Elladan moaned.

To their surprise and dismay, Glorfindel chuckled. "No, no...nothing like that. Elladan, this happens to every male. It will happen to Elrohir as well - I'm almost surprised that it didn't happen to him first, since he is the eldest."

"What? That's going to happen to my Elfhood, too?" Elrohir cried, pointing a finger at his brother's groin. "Not MY Elfhood," he said, shaking his ebony-haired head.

"Yes, your Elfhood, too. Didn't you hear me? It happens to everyone. It happened to me, to Erestor, to your Ada...even to Celeborn!"

"Well, how do I get it to go away?" Elladan demanded, his patience at the breaking point. "It does go away, doesn't it, Glorfindel?"

"Of course it does, Elladan. It's a perfectly normal occurrence, I assure you. You are coming into your heat, that's all."

"I am hot...it is very warm in here, Glorfindel. Perhaps we could open a window..."

"Not warm heat, 'Dan...sexual heat."

Elladan and Elrohir gaped at Glorfindel, slack jawed with shock. "Glorfindel...really..." Elrohir managed to spit out, turning as bright a shade of red as his twin.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed over. Come now, don't tell me you two haven't wondered about sex before? Haven't you mooned over an Elleth? Wondered perhaps, what she looked like under her gown? What it would feel like to touch her? Kiss her?" Glorfindel saw the blank, self-conscious looks on the twins' faces along with the guilty darting eyes, and understood at once. "An Ellon, perhaps, then?" he asked softly. "Has there been no Elf who has caught your eye? It is all right, if that is what you prefer, you know. It is not written that you must prefer Ellith."

"It isn't? But, Ada is always talking about marriage and babies, and..."

"And that would be impossible if you were to bond with an Ellon. There will be plenty of time to discuss this matter later, but I assure you, there is nothing wrong with that choice. You know that Erestor and I are bonded, do you not?"

Elladan and Elrohir nodded, although, quite frankly, they had never thought of Erestor and Glorfindel in quite that capacity before.

"So, what do I do?" asked Elladan again, the thoughts of Elves and Erestor, and Glorfindel, and sex, and bonding that were jumbling through his mind making his Elfhood throb more painfully than ever.

Sighing, Glorfindel tried to explain. "When you are aroused, as you are now, Elladan, you need to relieve yourself."

"I don't think I have to pee, Glorfindel. It doesn't feel like that."

"Not that type of relief, Elladan," Glorfindel replied, not being able to stop himself from chuckling a bit, although he knew how difficult this must be for the young Peredhil. "You will need to touch yourself."

"Oh, no. 'Ro tried to touch it before, and it made it worse."

Elrohir had been kneeling next to his brother all this while, saying very little, but listening and watching intently. To his horror, all the talk about sex and touching had made him start breathing heavier. Shockingly, his own Elfhood had risen beneath his robes, standing hard and hot beneath the quite obvious tent it pitched. He only hoped Glorfindel would be too involved with Elladan's problem to notice his.

"Tell me the truth, Elladan. When Elrohir touched your Elfhood, it made it harder, but it also felt good, didn't it?"

Elladan thought he might actually faint, right there in the Golden Lord's bedroom. His face turned from crimson to fuschia.

"Ah...I thought so. Since you fancy males, Elladan, it would be normal for a male's touch to stimulate you." Glorfindel looked at the pain-stricken face of the young Elf, and felt a rush of pity flood his soul. Gently, he reached out to brush a stray hair from Elladan's sweat dampened face. "Would you like me to help you, 'Dan?" he asked softly.

Elladan gasped, but looked shyly into the piercing blue eyes of the golden warrior who sat beside him. He nodded, biting his lower lip, turning his head to the side, casting his eyes down.

"I do not mind, sweet one. It will not take long, I think. Would you rather Elrohir left the room? I think it would benefit him to stay, but he can leave if you wish."

"No, I don't hide anything from 'Ro."

"I didn't think so," Glorfindel smiled. Standing, the Lord of the Golden Flower untied his own robe, letting it slide to the floor. His naked body, honed by centuries of battle and training, was hard and sculpted, pale, smooth skin covering chiseled muscles. Golden waves of silken hair hung halfway down his back, only his warrior braids holding it from covering his legendary features. The sight of him standing there, Glorfindel's Elfhood rising of its own accord, made Elladan gasp, a feeling of need rushing through his system. Unnoticed by either, Elrohir's eyes widened, feeling his own Elfhood harden even more, beginning to weep as Elladan's had.

Technically, Glorfindel knew he needn't undress in order to help Elladan relieve himself, but, then, Glorfindel was never one to do anything half-assed. If Elrond had shirked his duties in preparing his sons, then Glorfindel would be only too happy to instruct them. Both of them - he hadn't missed Elrohir developing a problem of his own.

"Take your robe off, Elladan," Glorfindel instructed the trembling young Peredhil, whose eyes were riveted on the Balrog-slayer's Elfhood. "You, too, Elrohir."

Elrohir jumped in surprise, flushing because Glorfindel had obviously seen his discomfort.

"I'm all right, Glorfindel...it's Elladan who has the prob..."

"NOW Elrohir," Glorfindel demanded, using the tone of voice both young Elves were used to obeying.

Standing slowly, both brothers dropped their robes, Elrohir discarding his nightshirt as well. His eyes roaming over the naked, prime examples of healthy young Elves, their firm young bodies slim, but showing the potential of perfection, Glorfindel sucked his breath in over his teeth in appreciation.

"You are both beautiful. Neither of you has anything to be ashamed of or embarrassed about..." he said, looking them both up and down, "...in any department."

Clearing his throat, Glorfindel said, his voice taking on the tone of a tutor, "When you are aroused, and you are not planning on having sex with a partner, the only way to relieve yourself of the tension and discomfort is to take your Elfhood in your own hand."

Demonstrating, Glorfindel gripped his own shaft with his right hand. He motioned to the twins to do the same with theirs.

"Now, simply slide your hand up and down your shaft." Again, Glorfindel demonstrated, his eyes beginning to dilate with lust as he watched the young twins mimic his movements on their own engorged Elfhoods.

"Keep doing it until you feel yourself orgasm," he further explained, his hand moving faster, becoming slick with his own precum. "You may also like to cup your sac as you do this, or touch your nipples." Once again, Glorfindel demonstrated by example.

"Orgasm?" Elladan gasped, his hand matching Glorfindel's speed, his eyes traveling from Glorfindel's organ to his brother's, then back again. Hesitantly, he let the fingers of his free hand slide gently over the swollen pouch beneath his throbbing Elfhood.

"You will feel a wonderful, inexplicable feeling rush through you, and your Elfhood with spout your seed. Believe me, you will know it when you feel it," Glorfindel answered, his voice now husky with his own desire.

"Ai!" Elrohir cried, his hand pumping himself wildly, his butt cheeks and leg muscles clenching.

"Yes, Elrohir, come for me!" Glorfindel gasped, panting in anticipation of seeing Elrohir climax. Within moments, Elrohir cried out, his back arching as he came, his seed pumping out over his hand and onto the stone floor.

"'Ro!" Elladan cried, throwing his head back as his own orgasm ripped through him at last, his essence joining his brother's at their feet.

Watching the two young Elves in the throes of their first orgasms was all that was needed to push Glorfindel over the edge. Uttering a guttural moan, his fist pumping furiously, his silver seed gushed out in spurts.

All three Elves sat down on the edge of the bed, Elladan and Elrohir resting against each other, panting. Glorfindel reached out and pulled them both into his embrace, Elladan on his lap, and Elrohir snuggled to his side, kissing first one tenderly on the forehead, then the other.

"I never would have thought that it could do that..." Elladan murmured, leaning heavily on Glorfindel's shoulder,

"I hope it will do it again," whispered Elrohir, a small smile touching his lips, his arms wrapping around both the Balrog-slayer and his brother.

Chuckling, Glorfindel said, "I'm sure it will, Pen-neth - many, many times. But, there's always a first time for everything...if you wish, tomorrow I will show you more."

Both heads picked up at the same time, eyes as wide and excited as Elflings receiving presents on their Begetting Day. "There's more?"

Glorfindel just laughed, and hugged them both.
Chapter 2 by TICS
Dawn the following morning found Elladan and Elrohir up with the sun, having not slept at all, anxious to pester Glorfindel about his promise of the night before to "show them more."

"What more can there possibly be? I should think that what he showed us last night would be enough for anyone," Elrohir mused, as his twin brushed out his long sable hair for him.

"I have no idea, but I'm certain Glorfindel would not have offered if there weren't more to learn, 'Ro," Elladan offered, picking up several strands of his brother's silky locks and expertly twining them into a braid.

"How is it that we never stumbled across this ourselves, 'Dan? We learned where Ada keeps the good wine...we found out when Arwen was sneaking out at night to meet with that Elf...we even learned about the incident with Mithrandir and baker's wife, but we never found out about this? It just doesn't' seem like us."

"I know...I know. Plus, it's all I can think about now, and that can't be normal," Elladan replied, finishing Elrohir's braids. "I think that this may be the one thing I didn't want to know about!"

"Me, too. And every time I think about it, my Elfhood starts to go up again, and I have to quickly think about something unpleasant. Who wants to go through eternity thinking about the time I forgot to lace my leggings, and they fell down around my ankles at the MidSummer Festival?" Elrohir added, squirming a bit uncomfortably in his seat. "I mean, I can't very well stop what I'm doing every five minutes to drop my drawers and touch myself, now can I?"

"Maybe Glorfindel forgot to tell us something...perhaps there is a secret spell, or an herb, perhaps, that keeps it sleeping most of the time, " Elladan mused, taking Elrohir's place on the chair so that his twin could braid his hair.

"I would think he'd have remembered to tell us something that important, 'Dan."

"Well, I don't see Ada, or Erestor, or even Glorfindel himself yanking on their Elfhoods at all times of the day and night. Maybe that's what he meant by 'showing us more."

"Ai! Stop talking about it, Elladan! Mine is waking up again!" Elrohir admonished, squeezing his legs together uncomfortably, and tugging on his brother's braid.

"That's part of the problem, 'Ro. It seems like that's all I want to talk about now! All I want to talk about, think about...truthfully, I think I'd be very happy locking myself in our room all day doing nothing but that!"

"Argh! Look what you did, 'Dan...now it's up and leaking, and no amount of unpleasant thoughts will make it go back down!" Elrohir said disgustedly, quickly dropping his brother's hair and stalking over to the side of the bed. He unceremoniously pulled down his leggings and took himself in hand, closing his eyes as he stroked himself.

Watching his twin was too much for Elladan. He joined Elrohir next to the bed, his own leggings puddled on the floor around his ankles, his own member in his hand.

Together the twins stroked in unison, each eyeing the other's fist as it slid up and down his organ. Faster they pumped their fists, both moaning softly, cupping their own sacs with their free hands, just as Glorfindel had instructed, gently squeezing, until they climaxed at nearly the same moment.

Sitting down on the bed, they look at each other sheepishly. "I suppose that it's my turn to clean up the mess," Elladan said to his twin, looking down at the gooey mess on the floor.

"Yes, it is. I cleaned it up the last time."

"How many times have we done this since last night?"

"At least four. I'm afraid my Elfhood may fall off if I keep this up."

"It being up is the problem, 'Ro," Elladan laughed, shaking his dark head. He rose from the bed, pulled up his drawers and went in search of a towel.

"We'd best see Glorfindel as soon as possible, 'Dan," Elrohir said, pulling up his own leggings. "There must be a way to get a handle on this thing."




Erestor smiled at his golden mate, stroking his forehead fondly. "So the twins have come into their heat...I'm certain you did an admirable job in their instruction, 'Fin."

"It took me by surprise, that's for certain. How could Elrond have been so remiss? They're nearly at their majority, 'Restor! Was he going to wait until their bonding ceremonies before he explained things?"

"Now, now, 'Fin...there really isn't any harm done, now is there? After all, I can't think of a better instructor to have than you, my sweet."

Looking at Erestor, a prankish grin on his face, Glorfindel said, "They'll most likely be coming back to see me today..."

"Glorfindel - whatever for? You've already given them the basics..." Erestor demanded, folding his arms over his chest, staring sternly at his bonded.

"I may have offered to show them more, if it was what they wished."

"You didn't! Glorfindel! I am shocked!"

"Why? Somebody has to..."

"You should have gone to Elrond and let him handle it," Erestor replied, the familiar stern look - usually reserved for the twins when they had pulled one prank or another - now directed at Glorfindel.

"If he was going to handle it, he would have by now, Erestor. Anyway, the reason I mentioned it at all was because, well...I thought perhaps I could persuade you to help me."

"Help you!" Erestor's frown deepened as he looked hard at Glorfindel.

"I can't do this part by myself...not with two of them, Erestor. Well, actually I could, but it might be too overwhelming for them." He took hold of Erestor's hand, holding it in both of his. "I was wondering if you would mind helping me with one of them." Glorfindel gave his mate a hopeful, beguiling look.

"I don't know 'Fin...you know what the twins think of me. They think I'm a mother hen, that I fawn over them too much - that I smother them," Erestor said truthfully, biting his lower lip. "I know that I've been their tutor for years, but they may not be comfortable allowing me to instruct them in this way."

"How could they not? You are so beautiful, my love. So sensitive, so honest, so gentle...and so very beautiful. Did I mention that you were beautiful?"

"All right, all right!" Erestor laughed, giving Glorfindel a slight push, "stop trying to flatter me into doing it! You know I'd never refuse to help you."

Glorfindel smiled, pulling Erestor into his arms for a long, soft kiss.




Elladan and Elrohir paused just outside of Glorfindel's door. They exchanged a nervous look with each other, then together rapped loudly on the door.

"Come in," answered that familiar deep voice from within the room.

"Ai, 'Dan...just coming here has made it rise again," Elrohir confessed in a whisper, his hand shifting himself within his leggings.

"Me, too, 'Ro. I hope that whatever Glorfindel is going to show us today will help keep it down. My arm is likely to fall off after much more of this!"

Elladan opened the door, allowing his twin to pass through before him, softly closing it behind him. They stood close together, just inside the room, looking very nervous.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Come in..." Glorfindel said, motioning for the two Peredhil brothers to enter his chambers. The twins walked up to him as he sat on the edge of the bed, dressed in the same robe he had worn the night before. His thick golden hair was hanging free, his intense blue eyes looking at them expectantly.

"We were wondering if...well..." Elladan began, looking toward his brother for help.

"You had said that you would, er..." Elrohir contributed, a rosy blush coloring his cheeks.

"You want to know more, am I correct?" Glorfindel smiled, patting the bed on either side of him. The twins took a seat, each on one side of the Balrog-slayer as he continued, "I did offer, didn't I?"

They nodded their heads, their long jet hair swaying with the motion. The twins looked at each other across Glorfindel, seemingly trying to egg the other on to speak first.

"We can't get them to stop, Glorfindel," Elrohir finally confessed in a hushed, embarrassed voice, looking down at his hands on his lap.

"Can't get what to stop doing what?"

"We can't get our Elfhoods to stop rising! They kept us up all night, Glorfindel! How long can an Elf go without sleep?" Elladan explained, plainly exasperated, also looking at his lap - though not at his hands. "My right arm is actually sore this morning! And Elrohir is afraid that his Elfhood will fall off if he has to keep yanking on it all the time."

"Isn't there someway to keep them down - at least part of the time?" Elrohir demanded.

Glorfindel, finally understanding what the twins were talking about, began to chuckle heartily. "Ah, Pen neth, it is only because it is so new to you that your Elfhoods seek to rise at every opportunity! Give it a short while and they will learn to behave themselves again."

"Oh..." Elladan said, not completely mollified, but willing to accept Glorfindel's word on it. "So what else do you have to show us, Glorfindel? After what you showed us last night, I'm almost afraid to learn more."

"You don't have to, if you are uncomfortable, Elladan," Glorfindel said reassuringly, stroking the young Elf's gleaming obsidian mane.

Elladan looked across Glorfindel's broad chest to his twin. "What do you think, 'Ro?"

"I think we should learn all we can, Elladan...I hate not knowing something that everyone else knows."

"All right, Glorfindel - we're ready. Shall we drop our drawers?" Elladan said, beginning to stand, his hands already the lacings of his drawers.

"Wait a moment, young one," Glorfindel laughed, pulling on Elladan's arm to make him retake his seat. "It pleases me that you are so eager to learn from me, but there is something I must discuss with you first. This next step is more...intense than the last. More involved, I should say. Since I will need help to show you both, I have asked Erestor to help us." He turned to look at the bath door.

Following his gaze, the twins were astonished to see Erestor posing in the doorway, naked to the waist. His ebony hair was loose, flowing about his shoulders like a cape, a stark contrast to his alabaster skin. His duties as Elrond's Chief Advisor had done nothing to soften the firm, strong-looking muscles of his shoulders and chest, or the taut firmness of his abdomen. His lean hips were wrapped in a pair of white, loose fitting leggings, his feet bare. This was not the Erestor they were familiar with - the boring, lecturing, smothering tutor who would never for one moment put up with their pranks...this was someone else...someone exotic...someone breathtakingly beautiful.

As the twins' eyes roamed over his body, they began to unconsciously squirm in their seats as their Elfhoods once again took control.

Glorfindel watched the twins' reaction to his bonded, and smiled. "He is beautiful, is he not?" he whispered turning his own eyes on Erestor's form.

Elrohir could do nothing more than nod, his mouth hanging open, his dark gray eyes wide.

"I never...I mean, Erestor is always...I mean..." Elladan stuttered, at a loss for words. His eyes never left the milky-white, toned body of the older Elf standing in the doorway of the bath.

"Would you like to touch him, 'Dan?" Glorfindel whispered in Elladan's ear. "Run your fingers over his shoulders...through his hair...kiss him?"

Elladan nodded mutely, his Elfhood now pitching a family-sized tent in his leggings.

"Go to him, Elladan," Glorfindel instructed, giving the younger Elf a slight push off the bed.

Elladan rose, his mouth open in wonder, his eyes still roaming over Erestor's hard-muscled body, walking slowly to where the older Elf waited at the door to the bath.

He looked into Erestor's deep, black eyes, and gingerly reached one hand up to lightly touch his face. Erestor lifted his own hand, capturing Elladan's in his, turning it to place a soft kiss on his palm.

"Erestor..." Elladan whispered, his voice more breath than sound.

Erestor silenced him with a finger to his lips. "Elladan...so lovely you are, young one," he said, running his hand through Elladan's long, inky tresses. "Will you allow me to tutor you this day?"

"Aye, Erestor...I would like that very much," Elladan replied, his eyes wider still as Erestor bent his head and claimed Elladan's lips in a soft, sweet kiss. Elladan's arms wrapped themselves around Erestor's neck of their own volition as Erestor's hand behind his head pressed down, deepening the kiss.

Glorfindel watched for a moment, taking great pride in his bonded, grateful for the tenderness he was showing Elladan, before turning to Elrohir. Cupping the Peredhil twin's chin with his hand, he grazed his lips lightly against Elrohir's. Pulling back, he smiled at the younger Elf, stroking his cheek. "And you, Elrohir...will you allow me to instruct you?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, Glorfindel...yes...please..." Elrohir answered, breathless already from that one gentle kiss.

Glorfindel placed his strong hand behind Elrohir's neck, drawing him into a deeper, more passionate kiss, feeling Elrohir's arms encircle his neck.

Erestor led Elladan to the bed, sitting on the opposite side from where Glorfindel sat kissing Elrohir. Sitting down, he pulled Elladan down next to him before claiming his lips in a fiery kiss. Elladan gasped as Erestor's tongue licked at his bottom lip, but quickly caught on when that same tongue slid between his lips, tasting his own tongue. Within moments, Elladan was kissing Erestor back with more fervor than the older Elf had anticipated. Erestor was taken a bit aback by the passion with which the younger Elf was consuming his mouth.

Glorfindel found Elrohir a willing and bright pupil as well, as the Peredhil twin returned his kisses with a fire that streaked directly to Glorfindel's Elfhood. He was surprised when Elrohir's hands slipped under his robes, running their long, elegant fingers over the skin of his chest and shoulders. Breaking away from Elrohir's sweet lips, he reminded himself not to lose his self control...that this was the twin's first time, and that gentleness must rule the day.

With a practiced hand, Erestor unhooked Elladan's tunic, sliding it off the younger Elf's shoulders. His breath whistled out between his teeth as he beheld Elladan's flawless skin and dusky nipples, hardening as they were exposed to the chill air. Erestor lightly brushed his fingers over one of the tiny, cinnamon buds, causing Elladan to gasp and seek his lips once again, his tongue now plunging into Erestor's hot, moist mouth, exploring with abandon.

Glorfindel shrugged out of his robe before unhooking Elrohir's tunic and helping him out of it. Running his fingers over Elrohir's smooth skin, Glorfindel whispered, "take your leggings off, 'Ro...I wish to see all of you."

Without a word, or any hint of hesitation, Elrohir stood and quickly lost his boots and leggings, sitting back down, naked next to the Balrog-slayer, his lips once again seeking contact. No prodding was necessary for Elrohir's fingers to begin exploring Glorfindel's hard physique, running lightly over the strong muscles of his shoulders and chest, timidly rubbing Glorfindel's rosy nipples with his fingers.

Elladan, aware of his brother's actions as always, mimicked Elrohir and quickly shed his own boots and leggings. He sat back down on the bed, his eyes riveted to Erestor as the Advisor loosed his leggings and stepped out of them, standing naked before the young Peredhil. His eyes, darkened with lust, took in the sight of Erestor's hard Elfhood, reddened and weeping.

Sitting again, Erestor's soft, warm lips found Elladan's, both their hands skimming each other's skin, softly moaning their delight into each other's mouths.

Breaking the kiss, Erestor said, in a voice loud enough to be heard by both twins, "Kissing is the first step, and a delightful one, but there are more places on our bodies that enjoy being kissed besides the lips." To demonstrate, Erestor took the delicate tip of Elladan's right ear into his mouth, eliciting a deep moan from the young Elf.

Glorfindel broke away from Elrohir's sweet lips, allowing his own to travel down the Peredhil's throat, laying whisper soft kisses and licks down his neck in a wet trail. At the feel of Glorfindel sucking harder at the base of his neck, drawing the warmth to the surface, Elrohir groaned, his back arching his neck into Glorfindel's mouth.

Erestor's hot mouth soon found its own way down Elladan's neck, also sucking gently at the tender skin, marking his pupil. When they reached Elladan's chest, and his tongue began to make lazy circles around Elladan's right nipple while his fingers teased the other, Elladan began to writhe beneath the Advisor's touch.

Glorfindel's tongue found the hard, buff-colored nipple on Elrohir's chest, flicking it lightly. Elrohir's fingers entwined themselves in the silky, golden locks of the Balrog-slayer's head, as the unfamiliar sensations milked by Glorfindel's clever tongue swept through him.

Lower both Erestor and Glorfindel traveled, working almost in tandem, their lips, tongues, and teeth tasting and teasing the delicate flesh of the brother's bellies, until the Peredhil twins' Elfhoods stood before their eyes, weeping and throbbing in the need inspired by the older Elves' attentions.

"Sweet ones, our Elfhoods are one of the most delicate, sensitive parts of our anatomies. Taking yourself in hand is not the only way to relieve your tension..." Glorfindel said, his voice husky, looking up into Elrohir's gray eyes.

Elrohir's eyes rolled back in his head as Glorfindel's softly kissed the rounded head of his erection, the older Elf's tongue licking the precum from it's tiny slit. His moan was long and his back arched from the bed when Glorfindel's lips encircled it, sucking gently.

Erestor's tongue lightly licked Elladan's shaft, causing the younger Elf to moan and shiver, his hands firmly entwined in the Advisor's raven hair. When Erestor's mouth covered the head of his erection, Elladan ceased to have rational thought, his hips rising of their own accord into Erestor's mouth, his hands pulling the older Elf's mouth down on his organ.

With a moan that was more growl, Glorfindel took Elrohir wholly in his mouth, sucking harder at the iron shaft of the younger Elf, his hand stroking his own member. At a cry from Elrohir, Glorfindel tasted the sweet-saltiness of Elrohir's seed at the back of his throat, while his own essence spurted over his hand and onto Elrohir's leg.

Erestor, stroking himself wildly as his mouth devoured Elladan's stiff, wet member, swallowed the young Peredhil's seed with gusto as his own organ pumped it's juices onto Elladan's thigh.

As Elladan lay trembling, completely spent, Erestor lay his head on the younger Elf's belly and smiled. "Thank you for allowing me to be your teacher today, 'Dan," he whispered, using Elladan's nickname for the first time that Elladan could remember.

In a similar position on Elrohir's firm stomach, Glorfindel also smiled, murmuring, "My thanks to you, as well, Elrohir. It has been my honor to instruct you."

The two older Elves rose as one, Glorfindel slipping into his robe while Erestor padded into the bath to retrieve his. Returning he stood next to Glorfindel, their arms around each other as the Peredhil twins slowly got dressed, smiling gently at the looks of wonder on the younger Elves' faces.

Hand in hand, the twins stood to face their mentors. "Thank you both," Elrohir said, his love for his tutors shining in his eyes.

"Aye...thank you," Elladan echoed, "I feel so much better knowing it all now..."

"Um...Elladan...Elrohir..." Glorfindel began, looking a bit concerned.

"Fin..." Erestor muttered a warning under his breath, his eyes gazing hard at his bonded.

"We can't allow them to think that this is all there is, 'Restor...that would be a disservice to our pupils," Glorfindel whispered back, looking into the obsidian eyes of his bonded.

"But, Glorfindel..." Erestor began, his voice trailing off as his gaze fell on the twins, standing bewildered before them.

"There more?" Elladan said when he finally found his voice. "How can there possibly be anything else?"

"Are you trying to kill us, Glorfindel?" Elrohir demanded, staring wide eyed at the golden warrior.

Chuckling, 'Fin looked at Erestor, his arm pulling the Advisor closer to him. "You see, 'Restor? How can we, in good conscience, end their education here - so obviously lacking?"

Sighing, Erestor allowed a small smile to play on his lips before answering. "Yes, Elladan, there is more...and no, Elrohir, Glorfindel is definitely not trying to kill you. What we are showing you are the facts of life...but, of course, if you do not wish our instruction, we can simply end the lesson here."

"If you wish to continue learning, then we will meet again tomorrow," Glorfindel offered, smiling at the mirror images before him.

Elladan looked at Elrohir, asking a silent question of his twin. Just as silently Elrohir answered with an almost imperceptible nod.

"We are...grateful for your tutelage, Erestor and Glorfindel...we will come to you again tomorrow...if we can walk."

Erestor and Glorfindel laughed, watching the twins as they left the bedroom, still hand in hand.
Chapter 3 by TICS
Elrohir and Elladan reached their room, entering it and sitting on the bed together, not having said a word to each other since leaving Glorfindel's suite.

"They're going to kill us," Elrohir finally said to his twin, shaking his head slowly. "They are going to commit kinslaying...I just know it. I think my heart actually stopped beating for a few moments when Glorfindel..."

"Nonsense - I, for one, found today's lesson perfectly enjoyable."

"All right...an enjoyable death, I admit, but a death none-the-less."

"Elves must do this all the time with each other, 'Ro. You don't see dead Elves lining the streets, now do you? Besides, we can't die, except in battle or weariness of the world."

"Weariness being the key word there, 'Dan."

"I admit I could do with a nap right about now," Elladan smiled, standing and stretching. He walked over to his side of the bed, doffed his boots and lay down. Elrohir joined him in a moment, rolling over to look at his twin. "It was different than doing it ourselves, wasn't it, 'Dan...it felt...I don't know...better," he whispered.

"Aye. I wonder what it's like to...you know..."

"Be the one doing all the work?" Elrohir said, closing his eyes as a shiver ran through his body. "What does it taste like, I wonder?"

Elladan snuggled next to his brother, his eyes beginning to glaze with sleep as he murmured, "I suppose we should find out...later, though...I'm exhausted."

"Mmm," Elrohir agreed and, wrapping his arm around his twin, he allowed his own eyes to glaze over.




"Lord Elrond," Erestor said without preamble as he stalked into the Lord of Imladris' study. "I need to speak with you about your sons."

Elrond sat at his desk, an untouched, cold cup of tea on his right hand side, poring over a thick ledger. He didn't look up as Erestor barged in and started speaking - he was used to his Advisor's complaints about his sons, since nearly every day, it seemed, there was a new one.

"Ai! Erestor...what have they done now? Have they put ink in your tea again? Rearranged all the books in the library? Broken another vase? Whatever it is, handle it. I am busy trying to figure out how much wheat we imported from Hobbiton last spring."

"I have taken care of it, I assure you...well, actually Glorfindel and I took care of it, and will continue to take care of it, but you really must be made aware of..."

"I have perfect confidence in both Glorfindel and you to handle whatever crisis the twins have managed to invoke this time, Erestor." Elrond waved his hand at his Advisor, a motion meant to dismiss the ranting Elf.

"Really, Elrond! I am trying to tell you something impor..."

"Please, Erestor! I'll be up all night if I don't make haste...as long as Imladris isn't burning down, then please just handle whatever it is yourself!"

"Your sons have come into their heat, Elrond," Erestor said simply, giving up and turning to walk out the door.

"Like I said, Erestor, just handle..." Elrond paused mid-sentence as the import of Erestor's statement hit him. "Wait! Wait a moment...come back here...did you just say that the twins have come into their heat? That's impossible...why, just yesterday they were running to me crying over a skinned knee...wanting to be tucked in at night...Erestor, how is this possible?"

"It is possible because your sons are nearly 95 years old, Elrond. You've been so busy...well, no one can blame you - after all you are Lord of Imladris which places a tremendous responsibility on your shoulders..."

"Why hasn't Celebrian seen this? She hasn't spoken a word about it to me."

"Celebrian is busy with Arwen...remember that we recently caught her sneaking out to meet with that Elf who is visiting from Lorien - what's-his-name...Haglir...Hamler..."

"Haldir. Yes, I know, I know. But still...I should have been more aware of their condition. I'll have to talk with them...have 'the talk' with them..."

"I am sorry, Elrond, but it's a bit too late for any kind of talk."

Elrond looked puzzled for a moment, then his eyebrows shot up to his hairline as he remembered that Erestor had said something about he and Glorfindel 'taking care' of things. "Erestor...what are you trying to tell me?"

"Simply that the twins were in a dreadful condition last night, and Glorfindel had no choice but to step in and show them what they needed to do," Erestor replied, trying to sound casual. He had no desire to incur Elrond's wrath, but the facts needed to be stated.

"You said both you and Glorfindel took care of it...what did you do, Erestor?" Elrond asked, his brows knitting together in a frown as his suspicions grew.

"Do not look at me like that, Elrond. Neither Glorfindel or I presented any preference to the twins...but it was obvious where their interests lay. They simply prefer Ellyn over Ellith, Elrond. We made ourselves available to them because they needed us, and will continue to do so, unless, of course, you command otherwise."

"Oh...they...really?" Elrond sighed. "I suppose it will be up to Arwen to carry on the bloodline, then." He smacked himself in the forehead with the palm of his hand, settling back in his chair. "I cannot believe I have become so distant as to not even know which side of the horse my sons walk on." He looked at Erestor apologetically. "I am sorry that this responsibility has fallen to you and Glorfindel, 'Restor, and I can not express my gratitude to you both."

"Make no mention of it, Elrond. You know how much we care for the twins...we are happy and honored to be a part of this time of their lives."

"Thank you, Erestor...and thank Glorfindel for me also, although I will thank him myself as soon as I see him. Will you send the twins to me, please? I need to talk to them."

"Of course, Lord Elrond." With a small bow, and a kind smile, Erestor left Elrond alone in his study to fetch Elladan and Elrohir.




Elrohir woke from his nap first, automatically glancing at Elladan. He watched his brother sleeping peacefully, his long, thick, black lashes and smooth dark brows framing his sleep-clouded gray eyes. Usually, Elrohir would immediately begin to poke and tickle Elladan until finally rousing him from his sleep. A tickle fight would most likely ensue, an entertainment Elrohir usually loved.

This time, however, Elrohir just watched his twin sleep, taking in the handsome features that he knew were a mirror image of his own - the indigo hair, tousled over the pillow; the broad shoulders, flat stomach, and narrow waist and hips; the long legs and strong arms. Elrohir knew just how strong those arms were, and how it felt to be wrapped in them from the innumerable times Elladan had tackled him over the years, or had held him in compassion, fear, joy, and sleep.

Elrohir found his eyes gazing at Elladan's crotch, eyeing the bulge in his leggings. Without thinking about it, he stretched out one long, slender finger and touched it gently, feeling it jump slightly at his touch.

He pulled his finger back as if burned, flicking his eyes toward his brother's face. Elladan's eyes were still glazed, unseeing, deep in sleep. Sighing, Elrohir's eyes turned again to his brother's groin, wondering what it would be like to take another Elf's Elfhood into his mouth. Images of their visit to Glorfindel's rooms that morning flashed through his mind, making his own Elfhood rise uncomfortably in his leggings.

"Unlace my leggings, 'Ro..." Elladan's voice whispered.

Elrohir jumped, looking up quickly, a guilty expression on his face, meeting his brother's eyes that looked back intently.

"Go ahead...we wanted to know what it's like...you go first," Elladan said, "I want you to..."

Hesitantly, Elrohir's fingers fumbled at the lacings of his brother's leggings, managing to undo the knots and loosen them. He noticed that the bulge he had so gingerly touched before had increased in size, the outline of Elladan's Elfhood clearly visible beneath the thin fabric of the leggings.

Peeling back the flap that covered his brother's organ allowed it to spring free of the constraints of the fabric, exposing it to Elrohir's eyes. He looked back up at his twin for confirmation.

"Please, Elrohir...taste me," Elladan whispered, reaching out to stroke his twin's dark head reassuringly. "Please..."

Elrohir bent his head, his long ebony hair falling like a curtain over his brother's thighs as his curled tongue delicately licked at Elladan's shaft, taking his first taste of his brother.

"What do I taste like, 'Ro?" Elladan asked in a husky voice, his fingers entwining themselves in his brother's hair.

"Sweet, 'Dan...so sweet..." Elrohir answered before allowing his tongue to return, sweeping the length of Elladan's rigid member.

Elladan growled deep in his throat as Elrohir's hot, wet tongue licked the measure of his shaft. When Elrohir's lips closed over the head of his Elfhood, Elladan's back arched, his moan intensifying with the rush of heat through his organ. His fingers fisted in his twin's silky hair, the pressure of his hands on his brother's head encouraged Elrohir's endeavors.

Sliding his brother's Elfhood into his mouth in a long, slow motion, Elrohir's fingers of one hand gently cupped the fuzzy sac below it, drawing yet another moan from his brother's lips. Suddenly, Elladan pulled away from Elrohir, breathing heavliy.

"It's going to happen soon, 'Ro," he warned in a hushed, gravelly voice.

"I want to taste all of you, 'Dan...everything," Elrohir answered, sliding himself closer to his brother so that his mouth would reach Elladan's member again.

Elrohir gripped his twin's Elfhood with his fist, and attacked the weeping head with his lips, kissing and sucking with abandon. A series of short moans escaped Elladan's throat, his back arching as he fed his seed to his brother in hot spurts.

He fell back on the bed, sated and drained, Elrohir climbing up on the bed next to him. Turning to his twin, Elladan said, "My turn, 'Ro...my turn to taste you."

He quickly unlaced Elrohir's leggings, noting that his brother's member was already hard and weeping, nearly purple in his need. Brushing his fingers over the black nest of curls, he gripped the hard, hot shaft in one fist. Bending his head, his other hand sliding up and down Elrohir's chiseled abdomen, Elladan swallowed his brother whole.

"And I, 'Dan? How do I taste?" Elrohir moaned, his hands petting his brother's silky mane.

"Like heaven, 'Ro..." Elladan answered flicking hooded gray eyes toward his twin before returning his attentions to his brother's Elfhood.

So completely involved with their first tastes of Elfhood were they that neither heard the soft knock at the door, or saw the door open and Erestor poke his head into the room. His eyes widened at the sight of Elladan sucking diligently on Elrohir's Elfhood, but he said nothing, slipping quietly into the room and into the shadows, waiting patiently for the inevitable ending.

Erestor did not have long to wait. Elrohir's brother's hot, moist mouth on his most private organ wracked Elrohir's body with delicious shivers that quickly intensified into a full-blown orgasm, and Elladan drank deeply of Elrohir's essence.

The twins collapsed on the bed, one atop the other, drawing each other into their arms.

Erestor clearing his throat finally made the twins aware that they were not alone. Jumping up and separating, they lunged for their leggings, trying desperately to cover up before even realizing who it was that was standing in their room.

Standing before them with a bemused expression on his face, his arms folded across his chest, Erestor laughed inwardly at the twin's antics. "When you are quite ready, your father has requested your immediate presence in his study."

The twins nodded, both blushing furiously. Erestor left them to finish dressing, which they did in a rather embarrassed silence.

On their way to Elrond's study, Elrohir asked his brother, "What do you suppose Ada wants? We haven't done anything that I can think of...lately..."

"Something tells me Erestor ran his mouth to Ada about our, er...instruction."

"No! Do you suppose so? Why would he do that?" Elrohir asked, looking stricken.

"Because he's Erestor! Hasn't he spilled the beans about every prank we've ever played? It's his job, Elrohir - he advises Ada...evidently about everything. But don't worry, 'Ro...Glorfindel said it happens to everyone," Elladan replied, trying to calm his twin.

"But everyone doesn't prefer Elves, 'Dan. What's Ada going to say about that?" Elrohir shot back, chewing on his bottom lip.

That Elladan could not answer, but he began to chew his bottom lip as well.
Chapter 4 by TICS
Author's Notes:
Conclusion
Elrond silently studied his twin sons as they stood nervously before him, their eyes downcast. "They've grown into quite a pair of beautiful Elves," he thought to himself, almost in shock at how they had managed to grow up without him realizing it. "They're going to break a lot of hearts, if they aren't careful."

"I understand from Erestor that you've both managed to come into your heat at the same time," he began, noticing that their blush intensified with his words. He tried to remember if he had been as uncomfortable when his own Ada had spoken to him on this subject. He chuckled inwardly as he recalled that he had nearly thrown up on his Adar's boots during that particular conversation.

The twins remained quiet, barely nodding their heads in confirmation of his statement, both fervently wishing that they could be somewhere else -anywhere else - than in that room at that time.

"I've also been informed that you have received instruction from both Glorfindel and Erestor."

Again, their dark heads nodded, their blushes deepening to a dark ruby red.

"Further, I have been informed that you both prefer the company of Ellyn. Is this true?" Elrond asked, although he already knew the answer. He didn't fail to notice the twins clasp hands, as they had so many times before when Elrond had needed to call them on the carpet for some prank or another.

"Yes, Ada," Elladan managed to squeak out. Elrohir simply nodded again. Neither could manage to meet their father's eyes.

Sighing, Elrond smiled a soft smile. "It is alright, my sons...I realize that I may have given you the impression that it was not - my desire for grandchildren may have overridden my duties to fully explain this matter to you. For that, I apologize. Still, I have no personal experience or words of wisdom to impart to you on this subject, never having felt this attraction myself. For that, I leave you in the capable hands of Glorfindel and Erestor. But I can tell you that, no matter whom it is that you deem worthy of your attentions, you must - and I cannot stress this enough - you must remember to always respect them. I will not have you running about Imladris breaking hearts. Do you understand?"

Elladan and Elrohir looked up at their father, surprise evident in their expressions. They had expected to be taken to task over their preferences, but it sounded as though Elrond had accepted their inclinations without blinking.

"Aye, Ada...we understand. We would never wish to hurt anyone," Elrohir replied, finding his voice at last, his brother nodding in agreement.

"Since your preference runs to Ellyn, it is unnecessary for you to worry about pregnancy, but, should you ever decide to turn your attention to a female, you must always keep that worry uppermost in your mind. You are both Princes of this realm, and it would not do for you to have children out of wedlock. Do you understand?"

Again, the twins told Elrond that they did understand.

"Thank you, Ada..." Elladan whispered, tears in his beautiful gray eyes.

"For what, 'Dan?" Elrond asked, reaching out to wipe the moisture from his son's cheek.

"For being so understanding...and for loving us so much. We've given you a lot of grief over the years, but still, you've always loved us."

"Of course I love you...you are my sons! You both have always been my heart...you will always be my heart."

Elrond brought both his sons forward into his arms, holding them tightly, kissing both on the crowns of their dark heads.

"Now, go on with both of you...I've work to finish," he said with a smile, releasing them. The twins smiled broadly, wiping their wet eyes with the backs of their hands, before bowing respectfully - the first time Elrond could remember them doing so - and leaving his study.




Glorfindel was waiting for the twins when they arrived back at their chambers after speaking with Elrond. The Slayer was standing near the window, apparently deep in thought, when the twins entered the room.

"Glorfindel? Is there something wrong?" Elladan asked, casting a sideways look at Elrohir.

The Golden Lord slowly turned from the window, eyeing both twins for a long moment before speaking. "No, nothing is wrong. Tell me, how did your talk with your father go?"

"Better than we could ever have hoped, Glorfindel. He was most supportive of our choice...he said that he leaves us in your capable hands," Elladan said. He received a not-so-subtle jab in the ribs from his twin at his choice of words.

Allowing a small smile to touch his lips, Glorfindel said, "Capable hands, eh?" He cleared his throat, then walked to the door. "Come to my rooms tonight for your final lesson. Again, that is not an order...come only if it is what you wish."

"There's still more to learn? I think you are now jesting with us, Glorfindel...how can there possibly be more?" Elrohir asked, clearly perplexed.

Glorfindel simply smiled, and exited the room, closing the door softly behind him, leaving the twins looking at each other in puzzlement.

"He must be jesting...there isn't anything else to learn, 'Dan...there can't be!"

"Have you ever heard Glorfindel jest about anything, 'Ro? I haven't. If he says that there is more, then there is more."

"No...but I still think...oh, wait! I know! He must want us to practice -that's it, don't you think? Like an examination of sorts, I should think."

"Perhaps," Elladan conceded, doubtfully. "We will find out tonight."




After dinner, the twins knocked softly on Glorfindel's door. At his answer, they stepped into his suite, pausing just inside the door. Their eyes widened at the sight of the dozens of candles glowing softly in the darkened room.

Glorfindel smiled a welcome at them, waving at them to come closer. Erestor walked in from the bath, carrying a bottle with him. He set it on the nightstand next to the bed before greeting the twins.

"I hear that your talk with your father went well," he said, smiling at Elladan and Elrohir.

"Why did you tell him, Erestor?" Elladan blurted out before he could stop himself. "Why do you tell him everything?"

Glorfindel frowned, but Erestor held up a hand to silence his bonded. "Elladan, I know that you think that I tattle on you all time, but the simple truth is that I care about you and your brother very much. I have practically raised you both, since your mother and father have always been weighed down by the responsibilities of being Lord and Lady. It has only been my concern for your own well being over the years that has cause me to speak with your Ada on so many occasions. If I had not spoken with him today, you would still be under the impression that your choices were wrong, and you would still be feeling guilty about them, wouldn't you?"

"Aye, Erestor...I understand...I am sorry," Elladan said softly, finally realizing the Elf's motives and Erestor's deep love for himself and his brother. It boded well for his burgeoning sense of maturity. "You have been more Ada to us than friend...we are grateful."

Smiling, Erestor stepped forward, taking Elladan into his arms, hugging him tightly.

Glorfindel cleared his throat, saying, "Well, if this love fest is quite over, I believe we have still another lesson to master." He stepped over to stand behind Erestor, his hands sliding Erestor's robe from his shoulders.

Elladan and Elrohir stood back, their eyes following the robe as it slid from the Elf's sleek body to puddle on the floor. Their breath caught as their eyes wandered back up, both sets pausing at his Elfhood, which stood proud and erect in its nest of black curls. They barely noticed Glorfindel remove his own robe, but they did notice his hands reach around Erestor's chest, finding his nipples, his mouth teasing at the flesh of Erestor's shoulders.

"For this lesson," Glorfindel instructed the twins, "Erestor and I will demonstrate first, then you will both be given the opportunity to participate."

Elladan and Elrohir did not need to be told to remove their clothing. Quickly they shed their jerkins, leggings, and boots, watching with interest as Glorfindel led Erestor to the bed.

"The lessons you have learned previously have both led to this point. What we will show you tonight is how Elves make love to each other. Mind you, it is sometimes a bit uncomfortable, but, well worth it," Erestor said, lying back on the bed.

Glorfindel lay atop his bonded, claiming Erestor's lips in a fiery kiss. The twins could see his pink tongue dart into Erestor's mouth as his hands renewed their efforts on his dusky nipples.

Erestor's hands slid down Glorfindel's muscular back to cup his firm cheeks, spreading them slightly, allowing the twins a glimpse of the pink opening that lay hidden between them.

From over Glorfindel's shoulder, Erestor spied the twins taking their Elfhoods in their hands. "No, Sweet Ones...do not seek to pleasure yourselves...you will be needing your Elfhoods to be strong in a short while."

The twins dropped their hands, both making faces at the ache that was growing in their loins. Erestor hid his face in Glorfindel's neck to hide the smile that graced it from the twins.

Slowly, Glorfindel's lips licked and sucked their way down Erestor's chest, lavishing some time on his hard tiny nipples before continuing down his corded abdomen. They paused for a moment, hovering over his weeping Elfhood before sliding over the hardened shaft. Erestor's gasp of pleasure joined with the gasps of the twins, who were struggling not to relieve themselves as they watched the Balrog-slayer devour his mate's organ.

When Erestor's moans became longer and louder, Glorfindel pulled away, reaching for the bottle Erestor had set on the nearby table earlier.

"For the next step in this lesson, oil must be used to prevent harm to your partner," Glorfindel explained as he applied the oil liberally to his fingers and his stiffened member. After replacing the bottle, he leaned back down, once again taking Erestor into his mouth.

Stunned, the twins watched Glorfindel slide a finger into Erestor's body, watching it disappear into his channel. Their hips began to buck into the air as their eyes remained glued to Glorfindel's finger sliding in and out of Erestor's body while he sucked hungrily on his bonded's erection.

Glorfindel added another finger into the tight channel, causing Erestor to squirm with pleasure. When he added a third finger, Elladan and Elrohir moaned along with him.

"We use our fingers to prepare our lover's entry for us," Glorfindel explained, "This will ease our entry, and cause less discomfort for our lover."

Elladan and Elrohir barely registered the words, their own needs causing them to tremble.

Sitting back, Glorfindel helped Erestor turn over, kneeling on the bed, presenting his opening to the Golden Lord. Stroking his slick shaft, Glorfindel positioned himself behind Erestor, and nearly laughed at the gasps from the twins as he pushed the head of the Elfhood into Erestor's hot, tight entry.

He pumped in and out of his lover's silky channel, but pulled out, a bit reluctantly, before he could reach his orgasm. The two older Elves turned to the two younger, who stood gaping and breathing hard near the bed.

"It is time for you two to try what we've shown you. Get the bottle of oil and grease yourselves. I want you to use your fingers on us first, then enter us," Glorfindel instructed. He and Erestor knelt side by side on the bed, presenting both their rears for the twins' use.

Grabbing the bottle from the nightstand, Elladan managed to rip out the cork, splashing the oil on his hands and organ before handing it to his brother. Elrohir was no more careful with the slippery bottle, spilling as much on the floor as on himself in his eagerness.

Both twins climbed on the bed, positioning themselves behind their tutors. Elladan gingerly touched Glorfindel's opening with his finger, before sliding it into the Slayer's body, his breath whistling out between his teeth as the tight silken walls clenched at his finger.

Elorhir inserted his finger into Erestor, his moan blending with the older Elf's moan. Together the twins pumped their digits in and out of the two tight channels, their erections rubbing enticingly against the backs of Glorfindel and Erestor's thighs.

"Another finger, Elladan...add another finger," Glorfindel moaned, his rear bucking backwards to meet Elladan's finger.

"Aye...you too, Elrohir...another!" Erestor moaned, his actions mimicking his lover's.

Acquiescing, the twins were soon pumping two, then three fingers into their instructor's bodies, their own organs weeping against the Slayer and the Advisor's thighs.

"Now, Elrohir...enter me...now," Erestor moaned, pulling himself away from the elder twin's fingers. Elrohir licked his lips, then positioned his throbbing member at Erestor's quivering entry. Slowly, he pushed past the tight ring of muscle that guarded it, moaning loudly as the unexpected, unbelievable tightness and heat gripped him.

"Elladan...now! Enter me now!" Glorfindel rasped. Elladan repeated Elrohir's movements, sliding into Glorfindel's depths with a loud, drawn-out moan.

Pumping faster, the twins battered the older Elves' buttocks, gripping their hips, riding them furiously. Glorfindel and Erestor stroked themselves at the same pace, their hips bucking to meet each thrust.

As Erestor came, his seed spilling onto the sheets, his cheeks clenched forcefully around Elrohir's organ milking a powerful orgasm from the younger Elf.

Elladan could hold back no longer, coming hard within Glorfindel's channel. The force of younger Elf's climax threw the Slayer over the edge, his seed joining Erestor's on the silk sheets.

Panting, they lay atop each other, none speaking for a moment. Finally, Elrohir and Elladan rose from the bed, and stood close together, looking down at their mentors.

"Please tell me that this was the last lesson, Glorfindel...I don't think I could live through anymore," Elrohir said softly, his face still flushed from the waves of pleasure he had felt.

"No, young one," Glorfindel laughed softly, "there is no more...just variations of what you have already learned."

The twins dressed, then bowed respectfully to their teachers, slipping out of the room quietly.

Glorfindel looked at Erestor, kissing him softly and pulling him in close. "They're all grown up now, 'Restor...it matters not when their majority ceremony is...they are Elflings no longer."

"Aye, and, as with all lessons they have learned, they will excel at this also, I think," Erestor laughed softly, pride evident in his voice.

Laughing louder, Glorfindel said, "Unlike their numbers and writings, and history lessons, I think this is one subject they will be most happy to practice!"

"Well, you know what they say, 'Fin," Erestor replied, smiling up at his bonded, "practice makes perfect."
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=3624