Season drabbles - Winter-Spring by Ninienna
Summary: Off to the Golden Wood! Legolas and company travel to visit Lothlorien.
Categories: FPS Characters: Celeborn, Galadriel, Haldir of Lothlórien, Legolas, Rúmil
Type: None
Warning: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 1120 Read: 8934 Published: March 01, 2014 Updated: March 01, 2014

1. Chapter 1 by Ninienna

2. Chapter 2 by Ninienna

3. Chapter 3 by Ninienna

4. Chapter 4 by Ninienna

5. Chapter 5 by Ninienna

Chapter 1 by Ninienna
It was really cold and Legolas wondered if they really are able to reach Lothlorien in time. Autumn was already coming to its end and the company was supposed to reach Golden Wood before the fall of the first snow.

"Hey, hey, young master. What's up?"

It was Edlothiad, one of his escort. In fact Legolas haven't known how old this elf was. From what he knew it appeared he was serving under Oropher long before the birth of his father and Legolas, although the prince, never dared to ask him about his age. There were even gossips about his strange past, but he was always loyal friend and warrior "...so...who cares" - thought the prince.

Suddenly snowflakes broke out the clouds, swirling around them furiously as they finally crossed the border.

"Welcome to our land. Lord and Lady are expecting you. "

It was Haldir with his company. Orophin to his left and Rumil to his right.

"Let us guide you to them." Said Rumil bowing with courtesy. His eyes sparkling. He was really happy to finally see Edlothiad. They haven't seen each other for ages and he was rather eager for their reunion and also all the amusing stories to be heard. His lover smiled back, and moved to him as they went to have a little chat with him.

And so the company set off to the royal talan.
Chapter 2 by Ninienna
Author's Notes:
Summary: Infatuated
Haldir was very happy to finally see his brother smile. It wasn't like he was sad all the time, but it was clearly visible he missed Edlothiad quite much. It was a long time from the time they've seen each other, so he wasn't surprised when noticed Edlothiad moving to his brother to chat with him.

The company seemed little tired with long journey, nevertheless he was obliged to deliver them to the royal talan at first. Then they could rest and refresh themselves.
As he hasn't too many occasions to see Sindarin elves except Edlothiad, he took a look for the company.

Suddenly he found his breath cought in his loungs as he noticed him. Beautiful, slender, golden haired creature he was.

"Indeed" - he thought. "Just as they say". One cannot miss the beauty of Thranduil's son. For the brief moment he lost himself in the pools of young one's eyes. Thanks the Valars, Rumil noticing his little confuse took the matters into his hands.
Chapter 3 by Ninienna
Author's Notes:
Summary: Lothlorien first snow.
Legolas felt a little dizzy this day, though he hasn't drank much at the invitation party, or did he? Well, most probably just a little, so to to ward off strange thoughts entering his head from until he saw beautiful marchwarden. The very moment he looked into his eyes he knew he fall in love with him. How could it be? He hasn't known...really.

Suddenly he heard soft footsteps. It seemed someone followed him here.

Are you admiring Lothlorien first snow? Beautiful, isn't it? Haldir smiled gently to him. ...I also like this place. He said.

"It's the most beautiful place I've ever seen." Whispered Legolas.

"Obviously." Chuckled Haldir.

Falling snowflakes reflected in his eyes as he watched it fall round them. It's best preserved sanctuary of Elven glory ever.

"Anyway, shall we not return to talan, we'll get completely wet."

It was Legolas to chuckle now. "Oh, certainly. You see, I haven't noticed as time passed by."

"There's no time here. At last not like in other places of Arda,"

"So it's true?"

"Yes, the power of Lord and Lady keeps here time at bay forevermore...until we sail."

"Until we sail...but it's not the time." Smiled Legolas throwing rich snowball into him. "Let's return home, as you said." Exclaimed, laughing.

And Haldir laughed back.
Chapter 4 by Ninienna
Author's Notes:
Summary: Old Lovers reunion.
Edlothiad stand by the window. Suddenly he felt the presence behind him.

"Is it you, Rumil?"

"Yes."

He felt his lover smiling as he approached and hugged him from behind.

"It's good to see you again..."

"I know, and I'am happy too." He smiled.

"Oh, really?" Said Rumil kissing his cheek and slinding his tongue down his neck.

"Well, it seems you have something particular in mind, don't you?"

"Ai, I don't mind dreaming, you know. I'll gladly dream with you, but please...afterwards?"

"You know, what you do, you pranker? Well, anyway, it's not like I mind it..." Giggled Edlothiad turning towards his lover and capturing his lips into prolonged kiss. Slinding Rumils clothes down he admired his slender form. If he only could see his own eyes. Rumil shivered, as the desire runned up his spin and entlanged his hands around his lovers neck. Not wasting his time Edlothiad runned kisses down Rumils belly and took his hard shaft into his mouths. His lover moaned , reacting for the soft ministrations of his tongue. Finally, when he couldn't stand any longer he released into Edlothiads mouths.

"So, now it's my turn for fun." Smiled Edlothiad sliding up and grabbing Rumil by the hips to enter his lover with one swift move.

And so it was not long after midnight that two satied and tired lovers laid soundly asleep in each others arms. The snow fall down over the beautiful Realm of Lothlorien signing coming of wintertime.

If any of them were awake, could notice Haldir sitting by his window observing soft snowflakes falling down, and if they sat just a little longer they could see Legolas, who decided to take a little walk. Maybe they could ever see those two chatting merrily together and then going to Legolas guest chambers to chat and drink a bit of wine, just a little... . But...well, they weren't.
Chapter 5 by Ninienna
Author's Notes:
Summary: Breakfast chit-chat
Three months later...

"Have you told your father already?"

"Hmm...what?"

"Oh, do not pretend, my prince." Said Lord Celeborn indulgently.

"Well, I tried..."

"Hmm...? And...? Isn't it disgrace for his house? Great strudel, anyway, you really have to try it. Hand you a piece?"

"Oh? Yes, thank you. Well, no...it was strange...He wasn't very keen on it, but...oh, well..he's all right with it. He said, that thanks Valars he has other heirs."

"Poor your brother sons. Will they suffice?" Chuckled Lady Galadriel.

(Celeborn) - "I suppose that mentioning his relationship with his "Lord of the Valley" hadn't played a part at all?"

"Oh...I've mentioned this fact."

"Very well. I'm all, but best advisor. Am I not?"

"Yes my Lord."

(Legolas) - "Haldir..."

"Yes...?"

"Shall we go to stables? It's beautiful weather to ride."

"But of course...Beautiful spring we have this winter, don't we?"

"And I'm not complaining..." Said Lord Celeborn solemnly. "One month of winter is enough for me, I won't miss it..."

"And mallorn trees will bloom sooner..." added Lady Galadriel.

"Not only them." Smiled the Lord peeking through the window at two lovebirds making their way to stables.
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=3876