Confessions by RavenLady
Summary: Very short. Celeborn confronts Celebrimbor about rumors going around in Ost-in-Edhil, but gets what he doesn't expect. The Noldor can be so impulsive ...
Categories: FPS, FPS > Celeborn/Celebrimbor, FPS > Celebrimbor/Celeborn Characters: Celeborn, Celebrimbor
Type: None
Warning: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 297 Read: 1656 Published: February 01, 2009 Updated: February 01, 2009

1. Chapter 1 by RavenLady

Chapter 1 by RavenLady
Celeborn had asked to speak to Celebrimbor, alone, without giving much explanation. He looked unusually tense about something. His piercing eyes glinted out from the frame of silvery hair around his face. He was beyond any beauty Celebrimbor's hands could create. But Celebrimbor tried not to think about how Celeborn looked.

At last Celeborn spoke. "I trust I haven't interrupted your work?"

"Not at all," Celebrimbor assured him, although he doubted anything would have stopped Celeborn from acquiring the information he wanted, himself included.

"What did you wish to speak to me of?" he asked carefully.

"People talk about you, Celebrimbor," Celeborn told him.

Celebrimbor was surprised that Celeborn would pay attention to the rumors.

"People hear things about you, Celebrimbor," Celeborn continued, dancing around some unspoken question.

"People have eyes, Celebrimbor, and they've been watching the direction of your own eyes closely. You know that."

"I've heard the rumors of my supposed desire for my aunt, yes," he said bluntly. " There is not one grain of truth in them, my lord."

"Not one," Celeborn repeated, looking satisified.

Celebrimbor felt a wave of guilt wash over him, thinking of the true secrets he kept.

"There is something that I've been keeping from you, however," he admitted with difficulty.

"And what is that?"

There was a long, awkward silence, until, on an impulse, Celebrimbor leaned forward. Their lips met, and it was as if they were on fire.

When he pulled away, Celebrimbor imagined several of Celeborn's possible reactions. Most likely, he would either be disgusted or ask whether Celebrimbor had been drinking, or both. He was certainly not prepared for what did happen.

Celebrimbor started to explain himself, but he was interrupted, since Celeborn was suddenly kissing him back.

No words were needed for this confession.
This story archived at http://www.libraryofmoria.com/a/viewstory.php?sid=761