The Alternative Choices of Master Samwise by Amanda

Printer


Summary: We all know what happened in The Two Towers when Sam thought Frodo had been killed by Shelob. This is an alternative version.
Rating: Teenage Audience [Reviews - 1]
Category: FPS > Sam/Frodo, FPS, FPS > Frodo/Sam
Characters: Frodo, Sam
Type: Romance/Drama
Warning: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 5 | Completed: Yes | Words: 34376 | Read: 25349
Published: May 14, 2009 | Updated: August 27, 2012


Story notes: Feedback: Appreciated

1. The Alternative Choices of Master Samwise by Amanda [Reviews - 1] (4683 words)

2. The Long Road Back by Amanda [Reviews - 0] (4411 words)
After disposing of the Ring in a pit under the pass of Cirith Ungol, Sam and Frodo make their way back into Ithilien.
3. The Council of Henneth Annûn by Amanda [Reviews - 0] (6055 words)
Sam and Frodo have disposed of the Ring in a pit beneath the pass of Cirith Ungol. Travelling through Ithilien, they have made love for the first time. They now resume their journey towards Henneth Annûn in the hope of finding Faramir.

And another thing: Intimacy between Sam and Frodo is minimal in this story. Please don't kill me. They need privacy for that sort of thing and in this chapter they don't get it. Besides, if you killed me you wouldn't get chapter 4, and who knows what might have happened! :) :) :)
4. The Treachery of the Ring by Amanda [Reviews - 0] (8202 words)
Faramir has elected to take a company of men into Mordor to locate the Ring and destroy it. Sam and Frodo, under the protection of Captain Rombard of Gondor, are on their way to Minas Tirith.

Finally: I know this was supposed to be in four parts but I've discovered that I can't finish it in less than five. It's turning out to be far longer than I envisaged (and this section is particularly long).
5. The Homecoming by Amanda [Reviews - 0] (11025 words)
Frodo and Sam are in Minas Tirith where they have been reunited with Merry, Pippin and Gandalf. Faramir, accompanied by Anborn, stands at the Crack of Doom with the Ring.

Dedication: A huge thank you to everyone who asked for a sequel to the first story in the series. Without you, I wouldn't have had the pleasure of writing the subsequent chapters. Thank you for sticking with it for so long and I hope you enjoy this finale.