Games and Fantasy by Genesis Grey

[Reviews - 0]

Printer

Table of Contents


- Text Size +
Story notes: This is for Plan9 who asked for Arwen/Ewoyn. The scenario being: Femslash, BDSM. I hope this is somewhat what you were looking for and that you enjoy. ^_^ Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, and any other winter festival that can be happy and/or Merry.
Eowyn hated to be thought of as meek and submissive. Ever since the death of her parents she had done everything to emulate the family she had left, strong and proud men all, never lowering their voices or their heads. But somehow, when pinned against the icy stonewall, her arms trapped over her head and the warm presence of Queen Arwen Undomiel pressed body and lips against hers, suddenly meek and submissive didn't seem quite as bad.

"We should probably continue our game elsewhere," Arwen said as their lips parted, but her body still held the blonde captive against the frigid wall.

"A good idea," Eowyn panted in response, still unused to the forceful kisses of another woman. This earned her a stern look from the elven woman until she remembered to add, "mistress."

Arwen smiled, clearly pleased at the addendum and pulled away. "Then follow me," she said, stepping out into the main hallway of the White Tower. Taking a deep breath to compose herself, Eowyn followed dutifully, staying a step behind as befit someone of lower rank. They walked in silence as they passed the few servants still meandering about after the winter celebration; most had gone to their quarters to sleep off the wine.

With a smile to a particularly pretty serving maid Arwen swept into her quarters, still followed by Eowyn, who shut the door securely behind them. "Ah, yes, this is much better," Arwen smiled, letting her hair down and turning to look at Eowyn. "Why obscure your beautiful body with that dress?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Take it off and join me by the fire."

"Yes, mistress," Eowyn said, stripping off the confining fabric as quickly as she could. While she fumbled with the laces she watched Arwen sit in a large chair by a roaring fire, set across from the Queen's large bed. The elf toyed with her own dark hair and unlaced her dress, though she did not fully disrobe. Finally dropping the dress to the ground Eowyn walked over to the Queen and knelt before her, looking up expectantly. It was strange to bow before someone, but those were the rules of this game.

"You've been very naughty, haven't you, Eowyn?" Arwen asked in her sultry voice, her long fingers tracing the sides of the blonde's face and stroking back locks of hair. "I think you have," she continued, tracing Eowyn's full lips with a fingernail as she leaned close, her lips less than an inch away, so the Rohirrim woman could taste the sweet breath as she spoke. "Tell me now, am I right? Have you been naughty, my dear?"

Despite the fact every instinct she possessed told her to deny the allegation, Eowyn nodded. She felt her breath increase and her bare chest begin to heave as Arwen pulled away, grinning. "Well then, you should be punished, shouldn't you?"

"Yes, mistress," Eowyn heard herself say.

"Mmm, and so you shall be," Arwen nodded, leaning forward again. "But perhaps you should tell me how you have been naughty first, so that I can gauge your punishment accordingly."

Eowyn quickly searched her memory for something. "I have had impure thoughts about my brother's wife," she finally answered. It was true. Ever since she first saw the dark-haired princess of Dol Amroth she had wanted to mount the woman and feel the pale skinned beauty buck beneath her, rubbing a writhing in all the most exotic ways.

"Lotheriel is quite lovely," the Queen nodded in agreement, "but tell me more of these impure thoughts of yours. Paint me a picture with your words and perhaps your punishment will not be so bad." She reached out a hand, cupping the back of Eowyn's head and pulling her closer. "Here," she said as the fair head touched her knee, "rest your head here while you tell your story."

Eowyn shifted as she laid her head against Arwen's knee, pressing her body into the little shelter of warmth between the elf's legs. It has not been long in their relationship before she had discovered that, not only did Arwen enjoy a steamy story, but also that she had a talent for telling them.

"In my thoughts I see the virtuous Lotheriel walking the nighttimes halls of Meduseld," she began, wrapping her arms around Arwen's calf. "She is dressed in nothing, save a pale shift. Her long black hair is undone and sways around her with every step she takes. She does not see me as she walks the halls, but I see her. Her breasts heave with every breath and I can see the tiny buds of her nipples are hard with want. She moans as she passes the place I have hidden myself, and suddenly I understand her predicament, as only one who has felt it before can.

"My brother is gone, I know not where in my dream world, and his wife is young and full of a desire that can only be sated by her husband. But he cannot be found and so she must find another way to stem the need of her body. I know where she is going and I follow her, all the way to the stables where she begins to saddle her horse. At last I reveal myself.

"She is surprised and makes up a story about a midnight ride. I smile, pretend as if I believe her fib, and help her with the saddle and the reins. Then I offer to accompany her, as I am in the mood to ride out and gaze at the stars myself. She cannot deny me, for then she would have to admit where she was truly going.

"I suggest we take one horse and she agrees, mounting behind me before I spur the mare out of the stables. She moans as we ride, enjoying the gentle rocking of her body against the hard saddle, but unable to give into it since I am there. After a while her thighs are sore and we dismount in a field. I offer to massage her legs and she allows me.

"My hands rove up and down, massaging away all the tension, from her feet to her calves to her thighs. Then my hands go a bit higher and I touch the wetness that had maddeningly rubbed against me the entire ride. She whimpers as my fingers tease and penetrate her. She begs for more and I give it to her. My other hand gropes at her breasts and she whines in pleasure. I love to watch her thrash.

"I finally finish teasing her and lower my head between her legs, licking at her swollen wetness. She grabs my head and pulls me close, bucking against my face, and I adore hearing her small voice howling wantonly. I spread and lick her hidden flower until she screams as if in pain and goes still. When I raise my head she lies panting and moaning, her hands caressing her own body in ecstasy and I can only laugh," Eowyn finishes. "In the fantasy she continues to come to me, unable to deny the pleasure of my touch, much as I am drawn to you."

"A lovely tale, my storyteller," Arwen sighed, her long fingers playing with the pale strands of hair. "But, you still should not be thinking such things of your brother's dear wife, and so you must be punished." The Queen rose, displacing the shieldmaiden. "First, help me out of the this dreadful Gondorian dress."

Eowyn rose to her feet and helped undo the intricate lacing and clasps, helping Arwen to pull it over her head and tossing it over the chair as the Queen rid herself of the thin dressing gown she wore beneath. The Rohirrim woman almost gasped at the sight. No matter how many times she saw Arwen's naked form it always amazed her: the perfect white skin, the long dark hair, the long legs, the firm ass, and the full breasts with their faultless rose nipples.

The Queen sat languidly on the bed, beckoning Eowyn closer and patting her knees. Eowyn felt her stomach twist as she lay herself across Arwen's legs, as she had done many times before. "This spanking," Arwen hummed gently, caressing the perfect globes of Eowyn's behind, fingers touching every inch of skin, making the blonde tremble, "is such a strange and mild form of human punishment."

Before Eowyn could make any response the first strike came. Smack, firmly on her behind. Then another, and another. Eowyn squirmed on Arwen's lap as the assault continued. The hard slaps on tender flesh hurt, but something about it excited her as well; and every time they played this game she realized her struggle was less to get away from the punishment and more to rub her desperate body against Arwen's smooth thighs.

Eowyn wasn't sure how long it was until Arwen was done, but when the Queen finally finished and the shieldmaiden crawled off her lap, Eowyn's backside was red and bruising. "Ah," Eowyn whimpered as she pulled herself on the bed, taking deep breaths to calm herself and blushing at how wet she had become, how hard her nipples were. She wanted nothing more than to pleasure herself into release, but Arwen wouldn't allow that so easily. In the back of her mind, a question formed to distract her from her body's plight. "Mis... mistress," she said, her voice shaking a touch. "Might I ask you something?"

"You may ask me a question," Arwen granted, lounging at the end of the bed, her eyes roving over Eowyn's bruised backside as the shieldmaiden lay on her stomach. "Chose wisely. I do not believe you will get another this night."

"Y... you said spanking was a strange human punishment," Eowyn managed, suddenly unsure if she wanted to know the answer to her question. "What do elves do in these situations?"

"It is hard to explain," Arwen said, chewing on the tip of her finger in thought. "Perhaps you would your like your mistress to show you?"

Every instinct screamed at Eowyn to say 'no,' but she hadn't listened to her instincts once tonight, and she wasn't about to start. "Yes, mistress, show me how your kind plays this game."

"Very well," Arwen said, a mischievous smile on her face. "On your knees and grab the headboard while I retrieve the necessary items."

At the mention of 'items' Eowyn felt ice form in the pit of her stomach, but she pulled herself to her knees and grabbed the headboard anyway, trying not to tremble in anticipation of what was to come. She heard the sound of drawers being opened and shut, and the creak of the bed as Arwen climbed on it. Coming up behind the shieldmaiden, pressing her body against the pale bruised back as she leaned over and tied a black cloth over Eowyn's eyes, blindfolding her.

Eowyn felt Arwen pull away from her and felt her wrists bound by silky elven rope and tied to the headboard, giving her little slack to move. "Remember," Arwen said, turning the shieldmaiden's head and pressing a kiss to her lips, "you asked for this, my sweet little one." With that she gagged the blonde.

For a moment there was nothing. Nothing but the feel of the elven ropes holding her tight and the blindfold and gag that prevented her from seeing what was happening around her and denying her the ability to call for help.

Terror gripped her stomach as the nothing seemed to go on forever. For all she knew Arwen, with her light-footed elven steps, had managed to sneak away, leaving the door open for any passersby to see. Or perhaps she was going to retrieve the pretty maid from earlier. A brief spurt of fear overtook the shield maiden for only a moment. She pulled against the bonds and let out a muffled cry.

A sharp pain blossomed across her behind and she let out a screech, stifled by the gag. Her eyes watered in surprise behind the blindfold as it happened again. It was flat, cool and hard against her already abused backside. A third time. A fourth. A fifth. A sixth. She lost count as she began to struggle against the elven ropes, her instinct to fight taking hold, but the ropes held fast as the beating continued. She was beginning to fear the Queen would draw blood when the violence ceased.

The bed creaked slightly as someone mounted it. Eowyn breathed deeply through her nose, grinding her teeth on the fabric of the gag. A gentle hand ran over the curve in her back and up over her shoulder blade, sweetly stroking her neck. Then the gentle hand raked down the line of the shieldmaiden's spine with her nails.

Eowyn arched her back, trying to get away from the claws even as they shifted and tore along her sides and down to her underbelly, razing up and down her tender stomach with a decisive cruelty. "Now, let's see this beautiful body of yours," Arwen said in her dulcet tones, even as the nails left a last dig just below her breasts.

At the bidding of Arwen's hands Eowyn felt her body twisting, her arms crossing above her head as her back came to rest against the pillows stacked against the headboard. She winced and squirmed as her bruised backside came in contact with the cool sheets; but a thin hand pressed against the growing welts the nails had left on her belly and forced her to be still.

A warm body straddled her stomach, the slick wetness of the Queen's arousal a damp presence on her. She could smell sex in the air and bucked her hips almost against her will. Arwen let out a chuckle. "Not yet, sweet one, not yet," she said as her hands ran over the shieldmaiden's ribs and up to her firm breasts.

The delicate hands began fondling the mounds of flesh; gently at first, rubbing them in circles. Then more aggressively, applying a painful pressure as the nipples responded, becoming hard little nubs. Even as Arwen began to slap and dig nails into the soft skin of Eowyn's breasts, the darkened flesh seemed to rise in excitement.

"Lovely," the Queen said as she squeezed the flesh, her tongue darting out and circling the hardened flesh. At that Eowyn felt her knees tremble. Teeth grazed the nipples, rubbing against them in a precursor to violence. Eowyn felt herself become wet and breathless. The teeth bit down hard on the flesh and Eowyn screamed against the gag, thrusting her hips forward. She was held in place by the woman atop her, even more firmly as the second nipple received similar treatment.

The hands had released her breasts to the mercy of the mouth as the warm and smooth body rubbed against her stomach. Eowyn felt the touch of the Queen's hand between her legs and trembled as the hand cupped her, rubbing the upper most parts of her thighs. Then fingers began to touch and rub along the lips of her nether region. The teasing was worse than usual and she bucked almost uncontrollably against the Queen's hand, trying desperately to reach her climax. But then the hand and the magic fingers were gone.

"But, you've been such a naughty girl, don't you think your mistress should take some pleasure first?" Arwen asked, her lips leaving the nibbled breasts. Eowyn groaned a response against the gag, wishing she could see the Queen. "I knew you'd agree."

She felt the long, cool fingers on her stomach, teasing her as they touched their mistress. She could feel the warmth as the fingers penetrated the wetness of Arwen's moist need. The Queen moaned and Eowyn desperately wished to look upon her. She loved to see when the elf was absorbed in passion.

Gently Arwen began to rock as Eowyn felt the fingers moving in and out as they searched for the secret spot. "Oh, yes..." Arwen whispered, rocking forward and jolting the bruises that covered Eowyn's body. "There," she moaned to herself. "Oh... yes, there."

Eowyn grit her teeth. She knew the Queen was making noise just to torment her, to remind her of what she couldn't see and touch. The shieldmaiden knew perfectly well Arwen could reach her climax without making a sound. Another thing she did to torment Eowyn.

The rocking, as well as the moaning, had become more intense, and Eowyn knew the skillful fingers had found their target. She could feel the way the Queen rubbed smooth circles within herself as the thighs that helped pin Eowyn to the bed became tense. "Ah!" she shouted as wetness flowed over Eowyn's stomach. The rocking ceased almost immediately as Arwen panted, fingers pulled themselves free as the other hand untied the gag.

"A taste of what you missed," Arwen offered, tracing Eowyn's pale lips with her wet fingers. The shieldmaiden's tongue darted out to taste the sweetness of the elf, beckoning the fingers into her mouth and sucking on them and rolling them with her tongue the most erotic way she knew how.

Arwen let out a pleased sound as she pulled her fingers out of the Rohirrim woman's mouth, gently stroking her cheek. "Have you been adequately tormented this night, my friend?" she asked, dismounting the shieldmaiden so the air chilled the wetness on her stomach. She moved down the bed, stroking the pale legs and parting them as she waited for a response.

"Yes," Eowyn answered wantonly, letting out a small shriek of surprise as a firm slap came down upon her inner thigh. "Yes, mistress," she corrected herself as Arwen let out a light chuckle, warm hands stroking her thighs, over the reddened flesh. Tendrils of the Queen's hair fell over her bare skin, tickling her stomach and thighs, it took all her will not to squirm. Hot breath rustled through the hair between her legs and Eowyn licked her lips in anticipation.

The Queen's tongue teasingly flickered through the protective folds as she nuzzled the thighs into parting further. Willingly the shieldmaiden obliged as fingers parted the lips, revealing the inner flower of her sex. The adroit elven tongue began licking along the insides, paying special attention to the hard nub of the clitoris.

Eowyn arched her back, trying to press her hips forward. She loved the feel of the elf's mouth upon her, the gentle caress of the tongue. As much as others had tried, they could never please her like this. She moaned as Arwen's fingers became involved, pressing into her and rubbing as the tongue continued to toy with her. "Ah!" Eowyn yelled as Arwen found a particularly pleasant spot. The Queen began to rub tender circles as her tongue teased Eowyn to her much-desired climax.

The wetness exploded as Eowyn screamed, thrusting her hips forward as Arwen tried to lick what she could, the rest dripping to the blankets. "That is how elves play this game," Arwen said, crawling up between Eowyn's legs and pressing a kiss to her lips. "I am glad you are willing to play it with me."

"You elves are a strange folk," Eowyn panted as the elven ropes seemed to untie themselves, allowing her the freedom to move her arms once more. She removed the blindfold and smiled at Arwen, kissing the Queen again and enjoying the taste of herself on the sweet elven lips. "What did you strike me with, anyway?" Eowyn asked curiously as she pulled away, the pain of shifting on the bed reminding her of the punishment.

The Queen gave a coy smile and reached for something that had nearly been kicked off the bed. She held up Ewoyn's own silver hairbrush. Eowyn returned the smile with a smirk of her own as she took the hairbrush, running her fingers suggestively along the handle.

"Just remember," she said, as Arwen pulled the damp blankets over them and cuddled close. "Remember, next time it's my turn to be the mistress of this game, and I do believe I've thought up a much better use for this brush."