On First Sight by Undomiel

Faramir was nervous. And more than just a little bit embarrassed. Although, judging from the fluttering in his stomach and the trembling in his legs, nervousness clearly won out in this case. However, he also felt deliriously happy, and considering that this morning his world had seemed to lie in shatters, that was an incredible improvement.

He could still hardly believe what had taken place since he had woken up from a restless sleep this day. He remembered going out into the gardens, needing the solitude and the comfort of the place he had come to know so well. He also recalled the fear and despair coursing through him, created by the certainty that what could have been the best thing in his entire life, had just been torn from him forcefully.

He did not remember the tears or the breakdown, because the next thing he was aware of was being held in strong arms, pressed against a muscular, lithe body, a soothing voice murmuring softly in his ear.

He closed his eyes, inhaling deeply. If he concentrated, he could still smell the sweet scent of the elf, feel the warm lips against his, the sensuous body pressed close. A deep shudder ran through him, and he noticed with a bit of dismay that he was already half aroused, and that only by the thought of a mere kiss. He was not sure if he would survive this evening.




Finally, after another day spent wandering the gardens, daydreaming and all but whistling, smiling at everyone who crossed his way, Faramir returned to his rooms early. He was unable to contain his excitement any longer, and afraid that he might embarrass himself in front of his people.

He had used his time to bring a few changes to the room. Now there were numerous candles sitting on all the even surfaces, the bed was neatly folded back, and fresh flowers from the garden filled the room with a sweet fragrance. He had even put the board with the small figures his brother had once given him for his birthday on a shelf, not wanting anything to distract them from this first time together.

Now all he could do was wait. Finally, shortly after the sun had retreated behind the horizon, he heard a soft knock at the door, and his heart started pounding wildly while he tried to appear as calm as possible. He watched as the door opened slowly, and the fluttering in his stomach increased as Rúmil of Lórien appeared in the flickering candlelight.

He watched unmoving, with his hands folded in his lap, as the elf closed and locked the door, then looked around, taking in the room until his intensely blue eyes finally rested on him, and a slow and sensual smile started playing around those pouting lips.

Faramir felt like a young boy with his first crush again, but these feelings were so much more intense, they threatened to take his breath away. He believed he even stopped breathing altogether for a few moments as he watched the fascinating creature move slowly across the room, eyes fixed on his, like a wild cat stalking its prey.




Rúmil drank in the sight of the innocent beauty in front of him, of the way his breath caught and then quickened as he slowly drew nearer, how his cheeks flushed and his eyes were glued to his mouth. He opened his lips slightly and ran his tongue over them teasingly, smiling in satisfaction as he heard the young man gasp softly and watched as his pupils dilated in obvious arousal.

He himself was no less affected by the vision in front of him, sitting on the bed and looking torn between fear and longing. Oh, he would make sure that the latter won out. However, he also felt a deep desire to be as gentle as possible with the young one, to make this first time something memorable.

As he studied Faramir, his love for the young human washed over him again, and it was his turn to gasp softly as he almost seemed to drown in the sensation, a feeling he had never before experienced in his entire life. And as much as it frightened him, he was completely sure that this was the best thing that had ever happened to him. And he would do anything to ensure the continuation of their relationship.

Suddenly struck by a thought, he stopped in his tracks momentarily. He wanted to spend his life with this man, something he had never even considered with any of his prior partners. He wanted Faramir of Gondor to remain by his side for as long as possible. Unbidden thoughts of the mortal's limited lifespan invaded his mind, but he forced them away, unwilling to ruin this beautiful moment.

Focusing on Faramir once more, he saw that the man's expression had changed to one of concern. Apparently he had been silent for too long. Moving towards the man again, he knelt down in front of him and caressed the bearded cheek gently with one hand.

"Are you sure this is truly what you want, Faramir? I am willing to wait if you are not yet ready to go any further. You mean far too much to me to risk hurting you in any way." He kept his voice low and soothing, trying to make the lingering apprehension in the beautiful brown eyes disappear.

Faramir shivered at the contact and closed his eyes momentarily, leaning into the caress. When he registered what Rúmil had asked him, he looked deep into the light blue orbs of his love, and shook his head with a soft smile.

"No, I do not want to wait any longer. I have waited all my life for this moment, for the one I was destined to be with. I saved myself for this person, for you, Rúmil. I am not sure I could survive one more day without your touch. I dream of your hands on my skin, of your lips on mine. I want to feel you, my love."

Unable to resist any longer, Rúmil surged forward and took Faramir's mouth in a passionate kiss, tangling his slender fingers in the silken red-brown strands of his soon-to-be lover. He devoured the willing mouth, teasing the lips open with the tip of his tongue and finally pushing inside, revelling in the sweet taste.

Faramir moaned as he felt Rúmil's tongue touch all the sensitive places in his mouth; places he had never known existed before. He slung his arms around the strong shoulders of the elf and drew him forward against his body. He spread his legs so Rúmil could rest comfortably between them, and the feeling of the elf's arousal rubbing softly against his own tore a strangled groan from him.

Rúmil felt like he was drowning in his lover, in the taste and scent and feel of him, and he wanted to be closer, to be a part of him, wanted to be melting into Faramir. Lust surged through him as he heard the man's groan and felt the hardness against his own. Slowly he pressed his lover back onto the bed, never breaking the kiss. He carefully crawled on top of the young Steward, until he fully covered him, their bodies touching completely.

Finally both of them had to draw back, gasping for breath, lips swollen and glistening from the passionate kiss. Rumil sat back on his heels, still straddling the young man, and drank in the sight before him. Hair tousled, eyes heavy lidded with arousal and panting, Faramir of Gondor was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He was distracted from his contemplations by busy hands that began working on the fastenings of his tunic, trying to open them but failing miserably. Just as Faramir let out a frustrated sigh, an idea occurred to Rúmil, and a wicked smile spread across his beautiful face. Taking the fumbling hands in his and kissing them, he pressed them back to the bed and stood up leisurely, flashing a teasing smile at the confused looking Faramir.

With a sensual smirk on his lips, Rúmil started to open the lacings on his tunic, slowly, one by one, his eyes never leaving Faramir's. The man watched transfixed as the elf's graceful hands pried open the intricate fastenings, revealing more of what was underneath, fuelling his desire and making his hands itch to touch the smooth marble skin underneath the clothing.

Rúmil was fully aware of the effect he was having on Faramir, and he enjoyed himself immensely. He knew that the young man was anxious to touch him, and making him wait would greatly enhance his arousal. So Rúmil decided to take his time and play with his lover for a while.

As he had finally opened the last of the fastenings, he proceeded to let the tunic slide to the floor slowly, flexing the muscles in his arms and shoulders and watching in satisfaction as the young man's breath began to quicken. After the garment had fallen to the ground, Rúmil make a show of stretching in a decidedly erotic way, showing off his beautifully sculptured upper body. He closed his eyes and ran his hands caressingly down his chest, over his nipples that immediately hardened at the contact, down over his muscular stomach until they rested at the waistband of his pants.

He opened his eyes again as he heard a small strangled noise, and found Faramir staring at him with wide eyes, mouth slightly opened with his tongue running hungrily across his lips, hands fisted in the sheets and shifting uncomfortably in his seemingly much too tight pants.

Smirking to himself again, Rúmil then moved his hands lower and slowly rubbed over the prominent bulge in his pants, sighing as he did so. Faramir's grip on the sheets tightened reflexively as he watched the elf, and he felt arousal run through his entire body, making him long to caress that exquisite body with his hands, his lips, his tongue...

He was distracted from his thoughts by Rúmil's hands that were moving upwards again, to the clasps that held his pants closed, and with nimble fingers he undid them quickly. Once open, they were then pushed over the slender hips with agonizing, teasing slowness, until Faramir was almost panting with need, and had to forcefully restrain himself from pouncing on the infuriating, smirking creature in front of him.

Wriggling his hips a bit to heighten the effect, Rúmil then turned around, presenting his still cloth covered and very shapely bottom to the young man and, looking over his shoulder, pushed his pants down all the way. Having unfastened his boots beforehand, he simply stepped out of them as well as the rest of his garments.

Fully naked now, he slowly turned around to face the now plainly staring Faramir, letting him look his fill while he resisted the urge to strike a pose for the young man's benefit. As Faramir's eyes eventually rested on his face again some moments later, Rúmil could clearly see the awe in them, as well as lust and yes, a burning, passionate love.

Again he felt his own love for this innocent, shy human flare inside him, and unable to contain himself any longer, he slowly advanced on Faramir, stalking towards him in a wholly seductive way.




Faramir had begun panting more heavily as he watched Rúmil walk towards him. He could barely believe that this was really happening, that this wondrous being would want him, a young, inexperienced human, a mere mortal. However, he was unable to further follow this line of thought because Rúmil had reached his destination, and was standing now directly in front of him, close enough to touch, to caress, to kiss.

And so he did. He raised a hand and drew the elf down into a searing kiss that seemed to set him free of all his fears and inhibitions. Suddenly all he could think about was that he wanted, no needed to make love to Rúmil, that he wanted to feel the soft skin against his, to caress his body until he begged for release. He wanted to bury himself in the elf, possess him and be possessed.

Frantically tugging at his own clothing, Faramir tried desperately to get out of them without losing contact with his lover. He managed to open his shirt and push it off, but before he could start on the pants, Rúmil's hands had wandered to his now bare chest. The long, elegant fingers were softly caressing his muscled torso, running up and down teasingly, tugging lightly on the bits of chest hair and finally pinching his nipples.

A throaty moan escaped the young man and he gripped Rúmil's upper arms tightly, trying to pull the elf closer and at the same time pushing his hips upwards against his lover's. His head dropped back against the pillow as he lost himself in the delicious sensations of their bodies moving against each other. Coherent thought escaping him; he only knew that he had to get closer to his beautiful lover. Driven by this irresistible need, he wrapped one leg around Rúmil's waist, pushing down even as he drove his hips upwards in a constant rhythm.

But it was not enough. He became aware that he was still clad in his pants, and the urge to get them off and feel his lover completely almost overwhelmed him. Unwinding his leg, he desperately tried to get his hands between them to unlace his pants and free himself from their confines.

He moaned in disappointment as he felt Rúmil move away from him, sitting up once again and taking his fumbling hands in his. Moving them to his mouth and kissing them, like he had done only minutes before, he gently guided them to Faramir's sides before raising his own fingers to the fastenings of the young man's pants.

Faramir's breathing grew heavy once again as he realised what the elf had in mind. As these talented hands neared their destination, he let his eyes drift closed, anticipating what was to come. For what felt like an eternity nothing happened, until suddenly he felt the featherlike touch of fingertips gliding across his cloth-covered erection.

Faramir closed his eyes tightly and bit his lips to keep from groaning as he felt gentle fingers untie his pants, every now and then adding a teasing caress to his tender flesh. Unable to stand it any longer, he opened his eyes and was immediately entranced by the sight of Rúmil pushing his pants down his hips, gently stroking his skin in the process.

Feeling his lover's eyes on him, Rúmil looked up and smiled lovingly at the dazed young man before shifting and removing the pants entirely. Faramir barely had the chance to feel bereft before the lovely creature was by his side again, his body nestling itself against his, that sensuous mouth once again taking his in a passionate kiss.

Faramir's back arched at the feeling of skin against skin, with nothing else between them. He wrapped his arms around Rúmil's shoulders, enjoying the feeling of rippling muscles under silky skin as the elf moved above him, rubbing his body against Faramir's.

The man broke the kiss, gasping for breath, his whole body tingling with the sensations created by the enchanting creature currently leaning over him, a smile gracing his beautiful features. Which turned into a smirk again as Faramir could not suppress a moan at the feeling of their arousals gliding against each other, creating delicious friction. Rúmil repeated the slight rocking motion, eliciting another sound of pleasure from his lover. Placing tiny butterfly kisses all over Faramir's face, his forehead, his cheekbones, the corner of his mouth, Rúmil kissed his ways to Faramir's ear, nibbling gently at the lobe.

Faramir hissed as the small, sharp teeth worried his sensitive flesh; then shuddered involuntarily as warm breath was blown over the now damp spot. His eyes almost rolled back in his head and he inhaled sharply as all of a sudden a wet, agile tongue was thrust deeply into his ear, in and out, making him insane with lust.

He screwed his eyes shut as he fought for control, against his body's nearly violent reaction to this sensation that was so similar yet so different from what he truly desired, craved. Just as he was about to lose the fight against his need, Rúmil ceased what he was doing, allowing him to catch his breath before leaning close again.

His breath caught as he felt Rúmil's warm breath tickling his ear again, and he shivered as the throaty voice of his lover whispered in his ear. "Did you enjoy that? What I just did to you?" He swallowed, trying to moisten his suddenly dry mouth, but he was at loss for words, so he simply nodded. He could practically feel Rúmil's smile against his skin as he slowly licked the skin right under his ear; then sucked at it.

"Do you want me to continue? Do you want me to show you more?" Again he nodded, this time more vigorously, closed his eyes again as Rúmil once again sucked at his neck, biting down gently and immediately soothing the sting with his tongue.

After a moment the mouth was by his ear again, and the husky voice made a shiver run down his spine once again. "Let me show you what pleasure is, how it feels to be loved. I want to cherish you, worship you, be joined with you in every way. I want to bury myself inside you and never be apart from you again."

Finally speech seemed to come back to Faramir. "Yes", he managed in a strangled voice. "I want you. I love you", he blurted out. Rúmil raised himself up to face him once again, searching his face intently, and when he found what he was looking for, a blinding smile spread across his features. "I love you as well, Faramir of Gondor", he replied in a voice full of emotion, and lowered his head once more for a kiss filled with wonder and love.




Faramir was drowning in the taste of his lover and in the feelings that currently surged through his body. He wrapped his arms around the elf desperately, trying to get closer, never wanting to let go again. He moaned in frustration as Rúmil broke the kiss, only to gasp as hot kisses were trailed down his neck to his collarbone, a tongue dipping into the hollow at the base of his throat.

The teasing mouth moved lower, teeth gently tugging at his chest hair, a tongue licking circles around his nipples. He groaned loudly as those sensuous lips closed around one of his nipples, sucking lightly, then with more force. As teeth scraped at the hardened nub, causing a delicious kind of pain, he cried out softly, fisting his hands in the blond mane of his lover, his back arching.

Rúmil gave the other nipple the same attention, and soon Faramir was reduced to moaning and trembling. He had a moment to calm down slightly as the elf abandoned his nipples to move further down his body. He let go of his death grip on the elf's hair, afraid of hurting him in the heat of passion, and moved his hands to his sides instead.

His fingers fisted in the sheets only seconds later as Rúmil's thrust his tongue into his navel rapidly several times. He groaned deeply at the sensation, so close to where he truly wanted it. As Rúmil stopped, it took Faramir a few moments to regain his bearings before he opened his eyes, looking down his body at his lover.

He sucked in a breath, mesmerized by the sight before him. Rúmil had moved lower still, and was now lying comfortably between Faramir's spread legs, hands softly stroking the insides of his thighs. He was looking up at his lover through incredibly long eyelashes, his red, pouting lips only inches away from his throbbing arousal.

As Faramir watched, a wet, pink tongue sneaked out to lick across those lush lips seductively, and the man felt himself twitch at the promise apparent in that small action. Smiling sweetly up at Faramir, Rúmil then placed his lips on the erection in front of him, trailing kisses up the thick shaft, adding a lick of that talented tongue every now and then.

Faramir's head fell back onto the pillow with a groan as he was touched in his most intimate place for the first time. Suddenly he tensed and jerked as he felt moist lips closing around the sensitive head of his arousal, sucking strongly. Looking down again he was faced with a sight so highly erotic he could not even have imagined it in his most adventurous dreams.

Rúmil's blond head was bent over his groin, his full lips closed around the already leaking tip of his erection, while his arms were wound around the man's upper thighs, hands gently caressing the sensitive skin. Only now did Faramir become aware that he was panting heavily, his whole body on fire because of the feelings the elf's skilful ministrations caused in him.

He was shocked out of his lustful haze as Rúmil started to take him in deeper, working his lips and tongue on the hard shaft in his mouth until his nose touched the soft hair at Faramir's groin. Then he swallowed.

Faramir felt like he was coming apart. The sensation of the elf's throat muscled working around his erection was almost too much to bear, and he began thrashing his head from side to side on the pillow, fisting his hands in the sheets convulsively and arching his back. He was dimly aware of the elf chuckling, but as the vibrations that sound created reached his sensitive organ, he groaned loudly. Then Rúmil started humming, and Faramir felt heat pooling inside his belly, spreading outwards throughout his whole body, setting every nerve ending on fire.

He heard himself begging, for what he was not sure, but Rúmil seemed to understand nonetheless, because he increased the suction on his arousal, and the pleasure was building faster and faster inside Faramir, causing him to gasp for breath as he was writhing on the bed, held in the throes of passion. All of a sudden it exploded, causing him to almost pass out from the intensity, making him cry out in ecstasy as his body convulsed again and again.

After what felt like an eternity, he slumped down onto the bed again, a feeling of deep satiation filling him, and as he slowly became aware of his surroundings again, he felt the body of his lover pressed against his side, slender fingers stroking his face tenderly while soft lips pressed a gentle kiss to his mouth.




"How are you feeling, beloved?" he asked his still drowsy companion in a gentle voice, continuing to softly caress his face, brushing sweaty hair away from his temples and forehead. Watching Faramir losing control like that and abandon himself wholly to his ministrations had been a wonderful experience, however, looking at his lover now, lying sated and trusting in his arms, filled Rúmil with a happiness so strong it almost brought tears to his eyes.

Swallowing around the sudden lump in his throat, he bent down to kiss the tempting lips once more, and as he drew back again, Faramir's eyes opened slowly, studying him with an intensity that made a shiver run down Rúmil's spine. He could feel himself falling into those gentle brown eyes filled with so much love and tenderness, and arousal.

Arousal? He looked once more. Yes, definitely arousal. And was that a sensual, if a bit lazy smile spreading across the glowing features of the young Gondorian? Rúmil swallowed again. He himself had held back his own fulfilment, wanting to share more of his knowledge with his lover. But he had not expected the man to be interested again after only such a short while. He shook his head fondly. The advantage of youth and prolonged celibacy.

His musings were interrupted as suddenly a hand travelled slowly down his chest, over his belly to his still rampant arousal, closing around it and stroking in a lazy rhythm. A gasp escaped Rúmil at the feeling of the inexperienced, yet very talented hand on his most sensitive part, and he looked up again to find Faramir smiling boldly at him, clearly enjoying that he was able to surprise the much more experienced elf.

Before he could utter even one word, his mouth was again taken in a searing, passion filled kiss. He felt movement against his thigh, and realized with satisfaction that Faramir was becoming aroused again. He let his hands glide down the muscled chest once more, intending to let the man experience the same pleasure he himself was feeling at the moment.

However, before his hand could reach its goal, it was blocked by one of Faramir's, and the kiss was broken. Faramir raised the elf's hand to his mouth, kissing each slender digit before placing it on his chest, right over his heart, so Rúmil could feel his wildly pounding heart. "Please, not this time. I know you could bring me endless pleasure with the simple touch of your hand, but tonight, I want to feel you. All of you."

Rúmil did not need to ask what his lover was referring to, he could see the arousal mixed with insecurity in his eyes, and he understood instantly what his lover desired. But this was their first night together, and they had so many more to look forward to. He did not want to rush things and thereby hurt his beloved in any way. Not even unintentionally.

"Faramir, are you sure this is what you want? We do not have to do everything in our first night. We have time. I do not want you to feel pressured to do something simply because you believe it would please me..." He was silenced by another passionate kiss from his lover, and as they came apart for air, Faramir was smiling up at him reassuringly.

"I know you would give me all the time in the world, and I love you all the more for it. I do not feel pressured. I want to do this, to feel that connection with you. I know it will hurt the first time, but I trust you. I love you, Rúmil of Lórien."

These gently words brought Rúmil to the verge of tears for the second time this evening, and he swallowed before nodding shakily. Carefully, he stood up and slowly went over to his discarded clothes. He had wanted to be prepared for all eventualities, and therefore had brought a small bottle with oil.

Returning to the bed, he kissed his lover once again before gently guiding him to lay on his side, and spooning himself behind Faramir. "It will be easier this way, this being your first time. Trust me."

"Always", replied the man in a slightly trembling voice, but he could not help but flinch slightly as a finger covered in cool liquid probed gently at his entrance.

Rúmil felt the movement, and sought to calm his beloved by placing tiny kisses along his spine and at he nape of his neck, working his way over to his ear and whispering words of reassurance. All the while the finger continued its exploration as gently as possible, probing softly before sliding inside with the tip, staying still until Faramir had gotten used to the invasion.

The calming words and gentle stroking on his flank helped Faramir to let go of the tension that had built up inside him, and he felt himself relax once more, allowing the finger to press further in. Soon it was completely imbedded inside him, moving in and out carefully, before moving out entirely only to return with a second finger.

The gentle stretching began anew, easier this time, and Faramir started to feel the first hints of pleasure created by the subtle motions. Until Rúmil touched a special spot inside him, and he arched back, moaning. He heard a sensual chuckle close to his ear, and the motion was repeated again and again, now with three fingers inside him.

He felt as if he was going insane from the intense pleasure, and started pressing back against Rúmil, begging for him to hurry before he would explode, which drew another chuckle from his partner. Suddenly the fingers were withdrawn, and the emptiness they left behind made Faramir whimper in disappointment.

But only a moment later he felt pressure at his entrance once again, and he forced himself to relax completely as Rúmil pressed inside carefully. Faramir felt a small spike of pain run through him, and he inhaled sharply, fighting not to move away from the sensation. The discomfort began to fade soon, and after endless moments, Rúmil was finally fully embedded inside his lover, and the pain had completely given way to intense pleasure.

Rúmil held himself completely still for a few minutes, allowing his lover to get used to the sensation of fullness. Then Rúmil began to move slowly. Long, deep strokes that made Faramir groan with pleasure and writhe sensually in his lover's arms. Quickly the pace increased, and the thrusts became more forceful as Rúmil felt the pleasure building inside him, although it was nothing compared to the happiness he felt at being so intimately joined with Faramir.

Faramir, who was by now moaning helplessly, shuddering every time Rúmil hit his prostate, clutching the arm that was wrapped around his waist. Rúmil felt himself nearing completion, and he reached a hand down towards his lover's erection, wanting to bring him to climax once again.

Faramir cried out as he felt the hand touching him, adding even more sensations to his already oversensitive body. A few strokes and he felt himself falling, his whole body convulsing and his mind exploding with pleasure as he climaxed violently.

The contractions of the body surrounding him forced Rúmil's own orgasm from him, and he joined his lover in ecstasy, tears of joy streaming down both their faces.

Long minutes later, as the conscious mind began to return, the two exhausted figures turned towards each other, looking deeply into the other's eyes, whispering words of eternal love as they wound around each other, slowly drifting off into a restful sleep.