This is a reconstruction of the questionnaire. The original was lost.
3. Sexual orientation:
4. Real-life occupation:
1. How long have you been reading slash (approximate if you do not remember clearly)? (__years and/or __months)
2. What rating(s) do you prefer to read? (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17, no preference)
3. How many hours a week do you spend reading slash?
1. How long have you been writing slash (approximate if you do not remember
clearly)? (__years and/or __months)
2. What rating(s) do you prefer to write? (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17, no preference)
3. How many hours a week do you spend writing slash?
4. Do you post your writing? Yes / No
Why or why not?
5. What makes you enjoy slash?
6. Where did you first come across slash?
7. What was your initial reaction to slash? Did you like it right away, or were you disgusted with it for a while?
1. What events in your past do you think influenced you in becoming a slash reader and/or writer? (Information you might include: how you got into slash, views on sexuality, personal relationships with family or friends, etc.)
2. How many people in your "real life" know about your involvement in slash? nobody / very few / a few / some / many / most people I know / everyone
3. Who do you tell about your involvement in slash?
4. Why did you choose these people to tell about your involvement in slash?
1. Are there any questions you would like to ask slash readers and writers in a future questionnaire?
The Journal of Slash Research Home
Library of Moria