Timeless by Trinity Helix

Printer


Summary: A chronicle of the lives of Haldir and Legolas, following the events of the novels of the Lord of the Rings, and then some. Very book-canon, though some events were taken artistic liberties with.
Rating: Mature Audience [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar
Category: FPS, FPS > Haldir/Legolas, FPS > Legolas/Haldir, FPS > Legolas/OMC
Characters: Haldir of Lothlórien, Legolas
Type: Romance/Drama
Warning: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 8 | Completed: Yes | Words: 22381 | Read: 3060
Published: May 16, 2009 | Updated: May 16, 2009


Story notes: The epic that ate my life. I broke my back researching a lot of the events of this fic, and yes, it is definitely book-based. It started off as something a bit in between the movie and book, but as I went along I decided to pick one and stick with it, and henceforth had a lot of "clean-up" duty with the first two chapters.

(Some lines in the prologue and first chapter, however, will be noticeable as I took them from the movie, but movie-canon extends only to that point.)

I tried to use as little elvish words as possible to give readers an easier time, but the ff words could not be helped:

mellon- friend
melethron- male lover
namarie- farewell
aniron- I desire

Archivists' Note: Trinity made fanart for her story: Residing in Valinor and Timeless.

1. Prologue. In the Beginning... by Trinity Helix [Reviews - 0] (1049 words)

2. Chapter 1. Long-Forgotten Memories by Trinity Helix [Reviews - 0] (2508 words)

3. Chapter 2. Partings... by Trinity Helix [Reviews - 0] (2307 words)

4. Chapter 3. Dol Guldur... by Trinity Helix [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (9459 words)

5. Chapter 4. Crossroads... by Trinity Helix [Reviews - 0] (1499 words)

6. Chapter 5. Promises and Partings... by Trinity Helix [Reviews - 0] (1792 words)

7. Chapter 6. The Undying Lands by Trinity Helix [Reviews - 0] (3129 words)

8. Epilogue. Beginnings by Trinity Helix [Reviews - 0] (638 words)