Erestor's secret by Zilah

[Reviews - 0]

Printer

Table of Contents


- Text Size +
Story notes: Author's Notes: I saw this magnificent "naked elves"-challenge in Erestor-Yahoo Group, and decided to write some silliness for you. This is also a little Christmas-gift to my Flist. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all of you. You really had made my days brighter.
And thanks again for your excellent betaing, Tena! Without you, I was lost.
Erestor woke up with a start, hearing someone whispering in his ear. He flinched, noticing that it was Glorfindel who sat on his bed. Just the one elf he wanted to keep away from. Erestor had loved the elda for a long time now, but he didn't want his feelings known. Glorfindel had several admirers, and the elda certainly didn't need him among them. Unfortunately, Glorfindel was far too aware of his own attractiveness.

"What you are doing here, and how did you get into my rooms?" Erestor spat, trying to pull the blanket around him as tightly as possible. He definitely didn't want to reveal his secret to that irritating rascal. Erestor's heart leapt, when he saw a teasing smile on Glorfindel's face.

"Elrond wondered where you were and sent me to seek you out. I did knock, but you didn't answer. You might need some relaxation, because you didn't wake up to my knocking."

"I will get up as soon as you vanish from my sight and I am relaxed enough, thank you!"

"There is no need to rush, meldir (my friend). I could help you... to dress... after some treatment, hmm..." Glorfindel purred, with a low voice which made Erestor's breathing speed up.

"I don't need your help. Go now! Go..." Erestor whispered, trembling. There was something in Glorfindel's eyes that made the heat grow within Erestor. What was wrong with Glorfindel... or him?

"I don't believe you. If you really want me to go, you need to tell me that again, so that I will believe." Glorfindel murmured softly, leaning closer.

Erestor couldn't answer. Glorfindel's kiss left him off balance and he'd have fallen if he had been standing. Only with extreme struggling Erestor finally managed to pull away from Glorfindel. But, to his utter horror, the elda caught his blanket, pulling it away.

"Oh Erestor... why in Arda do you hide behind the blanket? You are the most beautiful sight I have ever seen."

"Don't! Why did you do that?" Erestor whispered, his cheeks flaming. His secret had revealed, with a most embarrassing way possible.

"Do what? Why shouldn't I look? You are so beautiful, Erestor and I want to do much more than just look." Glorfindel said softly, leaning atop him. Erestor flinched when he felt Glorfindel's arousal pressing against his thigh.

"Why... why couldn't you just leave me be?" Erestor tried to ask but Glorfindel only smiled, presenting something to him.

"I came to wake you up, that is true, but at the same time I hoped that maybe I would be able to steal a kiss from you. That's why I brought this mistletoe with me. But you didn't wake up. The door was unlocked, so I came in and saw you... completely. Your blanket had slid onto floor. I want you, Erestor, more than I ever wanted anything. Now I need to know..." Glorfindel whispered. "Do you want me? Before you answer, think carefully. Because if I take you once, I will never let you go.". "Why would you want me?" Erestor wondered.

"I told you; because you are the most beautiful creature in all Arda. But there is another reason, and that is the same reason that I came here in the first place."

"Wh... what is the... reason?"

"You are troublesome, Lord Erestor, and you ask too many questions. Why you think... that you lay there... beneath me, completely naked, and I am almost dying with the need to make love with you?"

"Tell me... saes?"

"Because... I love you, silly Erestor." Glorfindel whispered and kissed Erestor, preventing further arguments.




When they finally lay in each other's arms, languid and sated, Erestor looked at his new lover, still a little confused but smiling.

"I love you, too... but still... don't tell anyone that I sleep naked."


FIN