Extermination by Apollonia

Printer


Summary: King Thranduil is fed up with the spiders slowly taking over his realm and decides that they must be exterminated. But when he meets the Spider King face to face, he learns that the Spider King agrees that there can be only one dominant race in Mirkwood and that the other must be destroyed.
Rating: Mature Audience [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star
Category: FPS > Thranduil/?, FPS
Characters: Thranduil
Type: Surprise Pairing
Warning: MPreg, Rape
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 1 | Completed: Yes | Words: 4545 | Read: 1715
Published: August 11, 2009 | Updated: August 11, 2009


Story notes: This fic was unintentionally inspired by one of my dear friends. Trust me, she's quite scarred now because of inspiring this. She doesn't hate it though. All of my friends start backing away slowly (usually) when I get that look in my eyes. Maybe I should stop? No, they'd hurt me if I stopped writing. Feedback would be mostly greatly appreciated and treasured. This fic was written for my dear, dear friend Kay-chan. I hope she isn't permanently damaged after this. I do want a little scarring to occur though. Not much, but some. Itz a very strange pairing and I'm actually quite proud of the fact that I managed to write it at least halfway seriously. Quite a few times I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but my perversity prevailed after all. And here it is.

1. Chapter 1 by Apollonia [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (4545 words)
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, except for the names you don't recognize. And I got those from an elf name generator. The name Morncarch is elvish for black fang. These characters would never have been born, however, if it weren't for J.R.R. Tolkien, his imagination, and his love for mythology and languages. I greatly respect him and his works. I am a Tolkien liberal. That's what the quiz said anyway. *shrug*
Warnings: Um...........this is a lemon. If it isn't lemony enough for you, please try to remember that I couldn't quite find the words. And I have never before attempted such a feat. This fic also has rape and mpreg.