Plundered by Moggie

Chapter notes: Summary: A cab ride. Deliberate teasing. The pleasure of being pinned against a wall.
Author's Notes: "Strung Out" is a wickedly sexy song, by an amazing artist (Dot Allison) - I encourage you all to get your hands on a copy.
Tonight, going to hunt you down
Pulling me through that open door
Inhibitions dissipate
Now the line's disintegrating
I'm too close to the wire
All strung out on desire
But I'm still there
By your side
On your mind
And in your eyes
The sky's might burn out for you
That's something we'll make true
Regrets beckon like they did before
Pulling me through that open door
Inhibitions dissipate
Now my mind's disintegrating
Tonight something's got to give
Pulling me through that open door
Each breath you must hold sure
And don't abdicate on the good times
Something's got to give...

— Strung Out, by Dot Allison



I know that I have a bit of a swagger going as I walk towards the exit of the darkly lit club. I play it up deliberately, because I know that Viggo is following behind me. I cast a glance behind my shoulder and when he looks up from my butt to meet my eye, I wink at him with a grin. He grins back at me, looking very much like a predator. Would that make me his prey? Inwardly I snort at the thought - as forward as he has been tonight, I am no-one's prey.

Pushing the door to the outside world open, I emerge into the night, leaving the dark, loud and exotic world of the club behind me. Viggo is by side, and he places one arm possessively around my shoulders, resting his hand on the side of my neck. We make our way to the curb, and when a taxi stops for us, he opens the door for me.

"After you."

I am not surprised when he gropes my butt as I get into the car - I gave him far too good of an opportunity. He piles in after me, and gives the driver his address.

Once the cab is moving, a small tendril of doubt creeps into my mind. Should I really be doing this? Making out with Viggo in the dark and charged atmosphere of a dance club is one thing - emerging into the real world and going home with him is something else completely. I mean, DAMN, but I want him, but what is going to happen after tonight? We still have to work together for a very long time, and I'd rather that time not be awkward.

All rational thought slips from my mind when Viggo lifts my hand, and brings it to his mouth. He touches it to his lips, and I feel them part under my finger as he sucks the very tip of it into his mouth. His teeth gently close beneath the first joint, holding my finger there as his lips close around it. I close my eyes and draw a deep breath as he swirls his tongue around it, and massages the pad. Opening my eyes, I bring them to meet his. When the darkness of the cab is illuminated by each streetlight that we pass under, I can see that he is observing my reaction. He sucks the whole of my finger into his mouth, and begins drawing in and out, holding my eyes the whole time. My brain conjures up the image of him on his knees before me, sucking on another of my body parts. My breathing starts to get harsh once more, as goose bumps break out on my body. My cock pulses, desperately wanting attention.

He lets my finger go, and slides across the seat to whisper in my ear.

"You have the sexiest hands. You have no idea what watching you handle your bow and quiver full of arrows, day in and day out, does to me."

I turn to him, and whisper back, "Really, Viggo. I think I am starting to get an idea." His lips, slightly slick with saliva, look far too kissable. I lean across the seat, and capture his lips with mine. He lets out a small sound as I part his lips, and slip inside, my tongue sliding against his teeth. I moan as he breaks the kiss, and pushes me back gently, his hand resting on my heaving chest. Confused and slightly frustrated, I search his eyes.

"Patience." Is all he says, as his eyes flick towards the cab driver than back to mine. I should have known - Viggo isn't quite the exhibitionist that I am.

He gives the whorl of my ear a quick lick, before settling back against the seat of the cab. Patience. That's easy for him to say! The anticipation is driving me out of my mind. This cab ride cannot be over fast enough.

Damn tease.




We are inside his house. As soon as the door to the outside world closes, he pushes me against it, and traps my hands on either side my head. In the dim light of his hallway, I can see that sexy smirk of his, as he pushes himself against me, and fastens his lips to mine. I moan loudly as his tongue penetrates my mouth, once again seeking and plundering. His hips and lips grind against mine, I find myself wanting to whimper once again.

Viggo is controlling the situation; his hands, tongue and lips are taking control of mine. Although I know that he has been watching me in action, he clearly has no idea what he is in for. I return his kisses with fervour, my lips and tongue teasing his. When he relaxes his arms that are holding me pinned against the door, I seize the opportunity. Bracing myself, I push us both away from the door, landing him against the wall on the other side of the hallway.

Chuckling, I lean against him, my hips aligned with his. I strengthen the grip I have on his hands, which are now on either side of his head. I allow myself a predatory smile, as I study his face, mere inches away from mine. His cheeks are flushed, and his pupils are dilated with desire. His breath rushes harshly by his lips, which are open, begging to be kissed.

"Tables are turned," I say before I capture his mouth with mine. I can feel his hardness pulse through our clothes as I slide my tongue inside. His tongue twists against mine, and the kiss becomes a battle for dominance. Lips soft against lips, skin against skin, teeth scraping. I want to ravish him, and devour him as much as I want him to do the same to me.

As I continue to assault his mouth, I bring his arms above his head. I hold them there, with one hand, as the other begins to trail its way down his arm, deliberately teasing him by softly stroking the tender skin inside the elbow. I stroke the side of his body, moving my hand down, between us, to feel the hardness of his cock inside of his jeans. Splaying my fingers wide, I rub my hand against it, pushing hard against the flesh that is straining and captive within the denim.

A growl starts in the back of his throat, and I realize that it was a warning only after the world has spun, and I find that it is me, not Viggo, who is pinned against the wall. His hips thrust against mine, as his lips descend upon my throat, licking and sucking at the skin there. I draw in a deep breath and let it out as a moan as I tilt my head back to give him better access. His hands travel down my body to my hips, drawing them closer to his, which he grins against me. I arch off the wall, desperate for more contact.

His breath is hot against my skin. His lips and tongue are hot and wet against my throat. His body is hard and writhing against mine - but it is still not enough. I need him naked against me. Now.

"I have wanted this for so long." I can feel his lips as he murmurs against my neck; his voice is low and husky. It is almost enough to make me come right then and there.

"How long?" My hands grip the firm muscles of his behind, fingers tracing patterns.

"Since I laid my eyes on you." The hands that were on my hips pull the hem of my T-shirt out of my jeans.

"And here I was thinking that you were straight." My hands dip inside the waistband of his jeans, sliding underneath boxers, finally coming in contact with his heated skin.

"That assumption would be wrong." I feel the roughness of his hands running over my stomach muscles, stroking upwards to my chest. "Even if I was, you are so fucking hot that being around you day after day would have driven me out of my mind. But, straight I am not. And I know what I want."

"What do you want?" I breathe into his ear, before capturing the lobe with my teeth.

"You. I want you, in my bed." His mouth captures mine for another devastating kiss. "I want to hear you scream when I fuck you." My knees practically buckle - I feel like I have been reduced to a quivering mass of nerves. His voice is sin itself. I am completely undone.

"I think that I've waited long enough." With that, he takes my hand and leads me down a darkened hall, towards his bedroom.




Walking into his bedroom, Viggo flicks on a small lamp that casts enough light to illuminate the contents of the room, yet cast an appealing shadow on its inhabitants. The room is a reflection of the man himself -masculine, warm and inviting. A large wrought iron bed dominates the room - its covers still crumpled from his last night's sleep. That bed - the one on which he promised to fuck me until I screamed. God, I hope that he makes good on that promise.

He turns to me, and his arousal is made evident in his parted lips, slightly lowered eyelashes and bulge in his jeans. I feel a rush as I realize the state that I have reduced this man to - one of complete and utter desire. The self control he had earlier is slowly diminishing.

I advance on him, pulling my shirt over my head as I cross the distance between us. I kiss him, my tongue parting his lips and diving inside. I release my hold on his mouth only temporarily to pull his shirt above his head. I inhale deeply, indulging in his incredible scent. Essence of Viggo. They should bottle the stuff. My arms snake around his torso, bringing us closer together - I groan when I feel his chest coming fully in contact with mine. That first sensation of skin against skin never fails to turn me on even more than I already am.

His hands move to the waist band of my jeans, and they make quick work of the buttons and zippers. In seconds, my jeans and boxers are at my ankles, and I kick them off towards some dark corner. His lips deliver one last, searing kiss. He backs away slightly, and pushes me towards the bed.

I lie back on the bed, my legs spread and calves dangling off the side. He starts to move towards me, but I stop him with my foot, my toes pressing into his denim clad thigh. Leaning back on my elbows, I put myself on display for him, fully aware of just how wanton I look. Tilting my head so that I look up at him through my eyelashes, I say to him "Is this what you have thought about? Longed for? Fantasized about?"

"God yes," his eyes drift up from my cock to my eyes. "This and so much more." His eyes snap back to my cock as I lazily begin to stroke my hand up and down the shaft. I rub my thumb over the top, spreading the moisture that has collected there. Determined to drive him crazy with need, I close my eyes, open my mouth and tilt my head back. I draw a deep breath and let it out as a small groan.

In one short second, Viggo descends to the bed between my knees and grips my hips, holding them firmly against the bed. His lowers his mouth to my groin, lips parted in what can only be described as an evil grin. He looks at me with eyes that promise sinful delights, and then his tongue blazes a trail of fire from the base of my erection to the tip. The evil grin appears once, before my cock disappears into his mouth.

"Fuck - YES!" Is all I manage to say before the only noises I am capable of making are moans of pleasure. I feel his tongue running up the underside of my cock as he brings his mouth back to the head. He swirls his tongue around the head, then licks teasingly at the slit before sliding his mouth down my cock once more. He draws back again, only to release me so that he can lick up and down the sides.

As it turns out, my good friend Viggo is really, really good at sucking cock. Before long, I am moaning shamelessly as his mouth slides up and down my shaft, moving his tongue in teasing patterns along my length. I try desperately to thrust my hips, to fuck his utterly sinful mouth, but he holds my hips firmly to the bed.

Oh god, I'm going to come at any second now. This is too fucking good. Aaarrrrgghhh...

What the fuck?

He stopped!

I lie there panting, unable to form words, as he lies between my legs, grinning up at me like some evil fucking devil. He moves, straddling my body carefully so as to not come in contact with my cock, which so desperately needs to be touched right now. I writhe frantically beneath him as he pins my hands to the bed and kisses me relentlessly.

"Oh god, Vig, please!"

"Please what, Orlando?" His tongue traces a wandering path from my throat to my nipple, licking and teasing it until it is as hard as my cock.

I am desperate now. "Please, Viggo, finish me off. Make me come. Put your mouth back on me." His teasing tongue moves down my body to lap at my navel. His hands once again grip my hips, preventing me from moving my body to rub against him.

"Let me think about it," is all that he says as his tongue moves to the crease where my leg meets my body. I whimper shamelessly, squirming in his grasp, as he continues to tease me, licking and sucking me everywhere except the one place that I need it most.

I practically scream when he finally takes my cock back down his throat. Apparently deciding that I have had enough teasing, he sucks hard and fast, letting go of my hips so that I can thrust myself into his mouth in time with his strokes. Oh yeah, that is just it... all it takes is a few thrusts and the buzzing ecstasy that has been building in my body builds to a crescendo. The orgasm gathers in my balls and my cock - I can feel it in my fingers and my toes - and with one final last desperate thrust, I come hard into his mouth. He swallows it all.

I sink back into the bed, feeling warm and sated. And also totally debauched, thanks to the man whose mouth is still moving around my pulsing cock. The aftershocks of the incredibly intense orgasm are still wracking my body when I hear his voice through the haze that my consciousness has become.

"Orlando." God, I love how he says my name. "You look so sexy when you come."

"Do I?" I open my eyes, to smile down at him. What I see takes my breath away - the sight of Viggo between my legs, looking at me with those cobalt eyes, and the knowledge of what he just did awes me a little.

He nods. "You should see yourself. Cheeks flushed. Skin sweaty. Swollen lips open as you moan."

He moves to lie beside me on the bed, and takes my head in his hands. When he kisses me, I slide my tongue into his mouth, tasting my come with lingers there still. Breathing hard, he presses the length of his body against me. He grabs my hand and guides it to his erection, which is still encased in the rough fabric of his jeans. I firmly rub the hardness there before pushing him onto his back beside me.

"Now, Viggo, let's see what we can do about getting your cheeks all flushed." I deliver a short kiss to his cheek, and a grin spreads across his face. "Your skin sweaty." My open hand slides from his chest to where the trail of hair disappears into his jeans. A gasp escapes his mouth. "Your lips all swollen." He moans into my mouth as I kiss him, my tongue delving inside to tease him further. "Your mouth open as I make you come."

Wasting no more time, I strip him of his remaining clothes. I quickly undo his belt, and draw his jeans and boxers down. I draw my breath slightly as my eyes settle on his truly magnificent cock. Good god, if I knew that Viggo was this well hung, I may have acted on my crush earlier, instead of wasting my time chasing after all those anonymous fucks.

Throwing his jeans to the floor, I am unable to resist taking the tip of his cock into my mouth. Viggo groans and I feel his hands moving on my head. With my own hand, I grasp his shaft to stroke it gently while my lips move gently up and down on the head. I tease him with my tongue, alternatively swirling it in patterns and flattening it to take broad licks of that satiny smooth skin. I deliberately make my movements gentle and teasing, resisting as the hands on my head try to force my mouth more fully onto his cock. His body jerks underneath me, and he is obviously desperate for me to increase the intensity of my mouth on his skin. Taking one long swipe at his dick from root to tip, I move away from his absolutely amazing organ to kiss him full on the lips.

"Orlando." He is breathing heavily. "Now is not the time for teasing."

"Why not?" I pout deliberately. "You certainly seemed to have fun teasing me."

"Orlando, PLEASE." He grabs my hand, and attempts to bring it down to his cock again. Needy bugger, isn't he? Pulling my hand away, I cup his jaw, and kiss him until he is moaning and writhing beneath me once more.

Thinking back to his earlier promise, I break the kiss, breathing hard myself. "Don't worry, Viggo. I am going to give you what you want -because I want it too." My mouth briefly returns to his, and I slide my tongue inside as my hand moves to stroke his cock at a languid, slow rhythm.

I draw back to look him in the eyes. "I want you to fuck me until I scream."

I seem to have tripped some switch in his mind with that one comment. Viggo's expression changes from merely turned on to completely feral. I draw a breath, preparing myself for the inevitable pounce.

In one smooth motion, our positions are reversed. I find myself lying on the bed, underneath Viggo, whose naked body is flush against mine. He growls as he grinds his hips against me. His face is mere inches away from mine, and he meets my gaze with a look that conveys the intense desire that he is feeling. I feel the rush of air on my check when he gasps as his cock comes into contact with mine. Oh, the feeling of that satiny hot skin is just so delicious! His lips attack mine, in a kiss that is more deep and fierce than any that I have experienced before in my life - his tongue plunging into my mouth, demanding and conquering all at once.

I move my hands, which have been grasping desperately at his back, down to his buttocks. I grasp his rounded cheeks, encouraging his trusts against me. My legs part underneath him, and I wrap them around his body, my feet hooking behind his butt. I thrust my hips up at him, completely turned on by this wild animal that I have unleashed.

He reaches for the drawer of his dresser, and pulls out some lube and a condom. He slicks up his fingers, and reaches between my legs as he pulls me in for a devastating kiss. Despite his almost uncontrollable excitement, he is holding himself in check long enough to make sure that I am ready for him. Considering the size of him, I am thankful. One finger thrusts roughly into me and immediately curls - I shudder when he finds my sweet spot, and moan loudly into our kiss. My cock is immediately rock hard again, and it jerks as he slides another finger into me. He strokes my prostate relentlessly, until all I know is the blinding sensation that is coursing through my body. I moan uncontrollably and press my body against his, desperate for more contact.

Enough is enough. "Viggo, I need you in me now!"

I grab the condom and rip it open with my teeth. I reach between us to roll it down his cock, making him moan and shudder as my hands sheathe him in the latex. I can feel the tension radiating from his body while I make the necessary preparations. I squeeze the lube into my hand, and look him meaningfully in the eyes, and then reach between us and grasp his heated cock. I slide my hand up and down the length to coat him until he glistens.

Finished, I lie back, and gaze up at the lustful warrior who is leaning over me. I spread my legs beneath him and utter one simple word.

"Now."

With a ragged cry, he plunges into me in one stroke, and there is a burst of pain as he fills me. I arch off the bed beneath him, a moan of pain and desire escaping my lips. He leans with his arms on either side of my body, breathing hard as he gives me a minute to adjust to his presence. He can't wait for long, though - and the truth is, neither can I - the feeling of him pulsing deep within me is maddening. He brings his eyes to mine, passion and need etched in his face. I nod, signaling my readiness.

His thrusts are hard and deep, drawing out almost completely before slamming back into me again. He passes over my prostate with each skilled stroke of his flesh, causing stars to burst before my eyes. His lips capture mine in a punishing kiss, his tongue thrusting in and out in time with his thrusts. Tongue and cock moving in painfully perfect synchronicity, he claims my body as his.

I thrust my hips back at him, and he grunts as he pushes himself off my torso. He grabs my legs, holding onto them firmly as he repeatedly slams into me, relentlessly hard and fast. I howl and grab the bed frame above my head, bracing myself to thrust my hips madly against him, matching his pace. His hand grasps my cock, stroking me rhythmically. Moans, curses and unidentifiable noises escape my lips constantly as he fucks me harder than I have ever been fucked before in my life. He is just too fucking good. The pressure, the sensation of him moving inside me, the feeling of his rough hand jerking my cock is all too much. I scream my release, and I feel that wonderful rush as my come splatters over my stomach and his hand.

Barely aware of my surroundings, I continue to moan and whimper as he continues to pound into me, seeking his own release. The aftershocks are rippling through my body, and I continue to contract around him. He is grunting now, in time with each thrust. His hands grip my legs tightly; his head is thrown back, and his mouth is open in ecstasy. With one last brutal thrust, I feel him convulse deep inside me, and a long hoarse moan escapes his mouth as he comes.

He collapses against my chest, the both of us breathing hard. My heart continues to beat rapidly, and I know that his is too - I can feel him through the connection between our bodies, his cock pulsing deep within me. The feeling of euphoria lingers, and a calm settles over me. I circle my arms around his torso, and hold him close to me, not willing to let him go quite yet.

My eyes snap open as I am hit by a sudden realization.

That was quite possibly the best sex of my life.