Plundered by Moggie

Chapter notes: Summary: Orlando realizes that this one night with Viggo may be more than he had counted on.
Feedback: It puts a silly little grin on my face. Yes please.
I have looked all over the place,
But you have got my favorite face.
Your eyelashes sparkle like gilded grass
and your lips are sweet and slippery
Like a cherub's bare wet ass ...

'Cause you're a human supernova,
A solar superman.
You're an angel with wings of fire,
A flying, giant friction blast.

You walk in clouds of glitter
and the sun reflects your eyes.
And every time the wind blows,
I can smell you in the sky.
Your kisses are as wicked as an F-16
And you fuck like a volcano
and you're everything to me...

— Supernova, Liz Phair



"Fuuuuck."

I draw out the vowel sound of the word, enjoying the feel of it on my tongue. It is how I feel right now: completely, utterly and wonderfully fucked in the best sense of the word possible. My breathing has returned to normal, and I am left with a sated and languid feeling that permeates my entire body down to my very bone marrow.

"Fuck."

It is all I can manage to say at the moment. Considering that I was just fucked to near oblivion by Viggo, who happens to be one of my closest friends, it is a wonder my brain functions well enough to get that one word out. This certainly wasn't how I expected my night to end. I figured that I would spend my Saturday night as I normally do: find some lovely creature at the club, take them home, shag them silly, and then have no regrets about it the next day. Instead, Viggo comes on to me, which was a surprise to say the least, and I end up having the most mind-blowingly fabulous sex of my entire life with him. It was visceral, it was raw, and it was unbelievably great. To say that I am in a daze is an understatement.

"Fuck."

He raises his head off my chest to look me in the eye, a satisfied smile on his face. "I thought that's what we just did."

"Oh god, did we ever! That was so fucking amazing." I am sure that I am grinning from ear to ear. I run my hands through his hair, and bring his head up to mine so that I can kiss him. My lips move languidly and slowly against his, teasing them apart. I slip my tongue inside, to tangle it softly and passionately with his. The animalistic passion that was coursing through my body has been replaced by a slow, deep burning. God this man can kiss.

"I knew that we'd be this good together," he says as he holds my face in his hands, bestowing short teasing kisses on my lips, occasionally darting his tongue inside.

"You should have let me in on that bit of information a lot sooner, Viggo. God, that was great. Why did it take us so long to get together?" He moves up the bed to lie beside me. We turn to face each other, unable to keep our eyes and hands off each other.

"Well, you did have a girlfriend for a while, and I didn't want to move in on you too soon after you broke up with her. Then, you started chasing all those hotties in the bars and clubs. And I really got off on watching you go after them." Viggo reaches for a towel to clean us up a bit, and I am thrilled with the gentleness of his touch after such intense sex.

"Viggo! I'm shocked! I had no idea that you were such a voyeur!"

He grins and shrugs. "I guess it's the artist and the actor in me - I love to sit back and see how people interact. I loved watching you in particular -watching you seduce your chosen prey each weekend. I probably would have continued to watch, if you hadn't confronted me tonight. You put a kink, so to speak, in my voyeuristic little game. So I decided it was time to play a new one."

"I'm glad that you did."

"Me too." His grinning mouth kisses mine as his hands resume their exploration of my body. "One thing I'm wondering about - it didn't occur to me that my watching you would bother you so much. I thought that you got off on being watched."

It is my turn to shrug. "I do. I love showing off. I love knowing that I can get under people's skin without even touching them. But you... the way that you were studying me was different than how other people watched me. And it started to bother me."

"Why?"

"Because I couldn't figure it out. And because I've been suppressing a crush on you for a real long time now." If possible, his smile becomes even wider. "We are such good friends, and I didn't think that you were into guys, so I never acted on it. I didn't think that I had a chance in hell with you. I didn't know why you were watching me so much, although the reason seems fairly obvious to me now." I let that Cheshire cat grin spread across my face again. "You wanted me."

He nods. "I wanted you."

"Well, now that you have me, what are you going to do with me?"

"Right now, I'm going to ask you to spend the rest of the night here with me." He wraps his arms around me, and pulls me close. His body feels loose, relaxed and warm against mine. My body, on the other hand, is starting to feel the effects of his hands, which have been constantly running over the skin of my back and buttocks, bringing my arousal back up to a slow simmer.

"I'd be delighted. But, Viggo, don't be expecting to get too much sleep."

"Oh, and why is that?" He raises an eyebrow at me as I press my body close to his once more. I grind my erect cock against his, which, I am happy to discover, is coming back to wonderfully hard life once again.

"Because." I capture his mouth with mine, delivering short teasing kisses as I speak. "I want more. You are just too delicious, Viggo. I want to spend all night tasting you."

With a giggle, I roll on top of him, and capture my mouth with his as I run my hands through his hair. His lips immediately open beneath mine, admitting my questing tongue. I moan softly as I slide inside, seeking the taste to match that wonderful Viggo scent. His taste is succulent, warm and spicy. I slide my tongue against his, and he sucks on it, drawing it further into his mouth. Oh, but this man is good with his mouth.

I grind my hips against his as my desire increases in intensity. I can feel Viggo's body responding to our kiss and the feeling of my body on top of his - our skin moving sensually against each others', still slightly slick with sweat. His cock becomes even harder against me, and I press my hip against him, feeling the dampness of the pre-come that I know is leaking copiously from the slit. I groan deeply into our kiss as his hands grasp the flesh of my buttocks, pulling me more firmly against him as he pumps his hips against mine.

I slide my tongue down his throat, my tongue enjoying the raspy feeling of his stubble under my tongue. His skin is rough and supple all at the same time, and so deliciously salty and warm.

I move my mouth down his chest, drawing goosebumps forth as I allow my breath to ghost over his skin between kisses. Moving down his body, I swirl my tongue around his nipple, and then blow cool air against it. It puckers to a delightful peak, which I again lave with my tongue. "Oh, Viggo, you taste so fucking good."

"Orlando, you can taste me all you want. I'm all yours, as long as you keep on doing that."

"Mmmm, thank you Viggo, I might just take you up on that offer."

I look up at him, as my hand, which has been slowly traveling down his torso, reaches his cock. I glide my hand slowly up and down the shaft, pausing to gather with my fingers some of the glistening fluid collecting at the slit. I bring my hand up to my mouth and, holding his eyes, I suck my pre-come coated fingers into my mouth. My eyes can't help but flutter closed as I taste him on my skin, drawing each finger into my mouth and sucking them clean. Opening my eyes again, I bring my gaze to meet his to find that he is staring at me, openmouthed and transfixed. I can't help but kiss him again, my lips smashing into his, groaning as his muscular tongue penetrates my mouth.

He brings my hand back down to his cock, which feels incredibly hot and rigid in my hand. His body feels so good underneath mine, his hips thrusting ever so slightly in time with the movements of my fingers on his flesh. My hips, in turn grind into his body, my cock needing more contact than that which I currently have. I am almost shocked by the intensity of my arousal - it is too much - I need to be inside of him, fully in contact with the core of him. I desperately need to feel him writhing underneath me as I fuck him. I urgently need to sink into him and loose control with him.

I break the kiss momentarily, my desire so painful now that it is becoming difficult to form words with my mouth. "Viggo, I need... " I breathe the words into the kiss before his tongue slides past my lips, and moves against mine, all slickness and heat.

"What do you need, Orlando?" He pushes his hips up, pushing his cock upwards in my fist.

I draw a shuddering breath. "I need to fuck you. You feel so good underneath me. I need to know good it feels to be inside you."

In answer, he spreads his legs apart, the movement making him look unexpectedly vulnerable. It is a position that I never expected to see Viggo in before tonight. He holds my eyes with his gaze, as he speaks in that sinfully sexy voice: "Fuck, Orlando. Do it. I want you inside me too."

I realize that I am absolutely done for when he pulls my head back down for another devastating kiss. Our lips are hard and demanding against each other; our tongues slide against each other in an absolutely obscene manner. I groan, and tear myself away long enough to grab the lube and slick up my fingers.

My lips return to his as my fingers make their way between his legs. I cup his balls and give them a gentle squeeze, rolling them in my palm before descending further into the sweaty heat between his thighs. I gently run my fingertip over his puckered opening, and he opens his legs even wider to allow me greater access.

I moan into our kiss as my finger breaches his body and enters the hot, tight passage. His is heat and silk - a pulsating channel of heated flesh. A thrill runs through my body, causing my cock to twitch in anticipation. Fluid leaks out of the tip as I imagine it entering him, instead of my finger. I try desperately to avoid grinding against his thigh, not wanting to become too much more aroused before I am sheathed within him.

I slide another finger into that clenching heat, and deliberately curl them, searching for that one spot. I know that I've found it when his cock jerks violently, and he lets loose the loudest groan that I have heard from him yet. His body rocks underneath mine, and his kiss becomes infinitely more demanding and intense.

"Right there. That feels so good." I enter him with a third finger, and I stroke my fingers against his prostate constantly, eliciting all manner of wanton groans and whimpers from Viggo's mouth.

"Enough, Orlando. Fuck me. Slide your cock into me." I groan, completely turned on by those words, spoken in his lustful voice. He is going to be the death, of me, he really is.

I slide my fingers out of his body, feeling the muscles grip me on the way out. Without further hesitation, I grab a condom from the nightstand, rip it open and roll it quickly down my cock, taking the time to coat myself with a layer of lube. I can feel his eyes on me the entire time as I do this, watching as I make ready to enter him.

I position myself over him, one hand braced beside his head, the other guiding myself towards his entrance. Looking him in the eyes, I ease myself into him, past the still tight ring of muscle. I can see a hint of pain in his expression, as he bites his lip and stifles a moan.

"Keep going." Is all he says to me. And I do. I am trying my best to hold onto my control and not slam all the way into him, hard and fast - the way that I normally love to do it. I don't know what it is, but something about Viggo makes me want to take my time with him. Perhaps because this isn't just about sex - this is becoming so much more to me. Viggo, and the experience of being with him, is so much different than any of the random people I have been fucking lately. I mean - he's Viggo - really, that is all there is to it.

When I am finally all the way in, the heat and pressure surrounding my cock is just incredible. I breathe heavily, as I lean over him, and he reaches up for me, pulling my head down towards him for a kiss. His tongue searches out mine, thrusting into my mouth, as if show me what he wants me to do with my cock.

He thrusts his hips upwards towards me, drawing a moan from my lips as my cock moves deeper within him. "Move, Orlando."

I start thrust into him slowly, and languorously. I rock my hips in a steady rhythm, enjoying the moans that are coming out of Viggo as my cock deliberately hits his prostate with each thrust. The skin of our torso's glide together as he undulates beneath me, his cock rubbing against my belly. The liquid seeping out of the head paints shimmering patterns on the skin of my belly, as my body moves above his.

He is clenching heat and silken walls as I move within him. With each thrust into his body, I can feel my control dissolving into a liquid pool of lust.

"Oh Viggo... so good. You feel so fucking good."

"God, so do you. Fuck me, Orlando. Don't hold back. Fuck me harder." Harder, he wants it harder? I can do that!

Rising to my knees, I grab his legs and I thrust into him with a ragged cry. All self control I had previously is now shattered. Letting go, I fuck him mercilessly, driving into him, my body finding a savage rhythm as I fuck him. He lets loose a sound that I never expected to hear from his lips - a long, low and absolutely guttural groan that goes right to heart of me.

"Yes, Orlando! Harder. Faster. Do it."

I am close, so fucking close - and the way that he is writhing and moaning underneath me, I know that he is too. My hand grabs his cock, and I stroke it vigorously in time with my thrusts. I need him to come - I need him to come with me still fucking him. All it takes is a few more strokes of my fist over his shaft before his cock begins pulsating in my hand. The orgasm hits him powerfully - he wraps his legs around my body, and throws back his head and howls.

With the intense orgasm still coursing through his body, I truly let go and pound into him, my cock ramming into his body repeatedly, seeking my own release. I am moaning constantly now, the powerful sensation of his body accepting my cock as I pound into him is overwhelming. My orgasm comes upon me suddenly and violently: my world becomes the ecstasy that has claimed my body. The only thing I know is the pleasure coursing through me, and the body that is beneath me.

I collapse down on him, breathing heavily and trying to regain control of my senses.

"Fuck, that was good." His voice rumbles up at me from within his chest, which is heaving beneath me.

"It was fucking amazing."

He drops a kiss on the top of my head, and then shockingly, he giggles. I look up at him, finding an amused and happy expression on his face. I can't help but laugh with him - the happiness and contentedness I now feel doesn't allow me to do otherwise.

"I think you're right, Orlando. We should have been doing this a lot sooner."




Our bodies finally exhausted, Viggo turns off the light, and pulls the covers over our stilled forms. His warmth envelopes me, and I inhale deeply, bringing his marvelous scent down into my lungs. I sigh contentedly as our bodies twine around each other, and bring my head down to rest on his chest, feeling fully sated and sleepy. The sound of his heart beat and his steady breathing lull me to sleep. The last thing I am aware of before I drift off to a wonderful warm world of dreams is his hand stroking my back gently, and his lips kissing the top of my head.

I think I've found heaven, and it is in Viggo's arms.




My brain is reluctant to return to wakefulness the next morning. When the morning light begins to penetrate through my eyelids, I grumble and snuggle down further into the bed covers. I hear a soft, masculine laugh, and I squint my eyes open to look for the source of that sound.

Viggo is lying on his side, watching me with a gentle smile on his face.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

"Mmmmrph. Morning." I close my eyes and snuggle in closer to him. Brain fuzzy. Still so very sleepy. Viggo warm. Good.

He strokes my back gently. "You look so adorable when you are sleeping - like an innocent angel." I snort at that comment. "Hey, I just said you looked innocent. We both know that you are anything but. Especially after last night."

"Damn straight."

The soothing motion of his hand on my back continues, and I sigh contentedly, enjoying the warm feeling of being cocooned in bed with Viggo's arms around me. I could get used to this. As his hand drifts closer towards my buttocks, I become aware of his cock, which has become hard and is pressing into my stomach. It seems that Viggo is up for a little morning romp - an activity that I have never been known to pass down. As my mind replays last night's intense sex, my own cock hardens in response.

I press myself into him, making sure he knows that I am up for another round. This elicits a groan from him, and I can feel his breath pass across my head.

"God, Orlando, you feel so good." He places a kiss on the top of my head, which has been snuggled against his neck. I raise my head towards his, and plant a slow, soft kiss on his lips, morning breath be damned.

"I bet I can make you feel even better." As he continues to stroke me, I set about on my own exploration of his body. I run my arms over his back, enjoying the feeling of his warm skin beneath my hands. I take the time to explore the muscles working in his arms as he moves his hands over my back. My hand runs back up his arm, to his head, luxuriating in the silken hair. I then run it down his back to his buttocks to press him into me. He groans into our kiss, which has changed from languid to passionate.

The hand that has been stroking me moves between us. It slides over my stomach, sending a thrill through my body at the slightly ticklish sensation. He then captures my cock in a gentle yet firm grasp, and it is my turn to groan as he begins working my flesh. His hand softly glides over my organ, from the base to the head, twisting ever so slowly, then back down again.

Completely turned on now, I take his cock in my hand, and give him the same treatment. I slide my hand up and down the shaft, enjoying the feeling of the hot satiny skin, and the hardness underneath it.

I whimper when he pulls slightly away from me - but the pout on my face turns into a lascivious smile when he reaches for the lube on the nightstand.

"Hold out your hand," he says while uncapping it. I do, and he pours a small pool of the cool liquid into my palm, looking at me with the most incredibly sexy expression on his face. He grasps his hand with mine, interlocking our fingers together as we move our hands together to spread the fluid. His tongue escapes his lips, and I move into capture it with my mouth, flicking my tongue over it before sliding inside.

Our hands separate and I groan in delight as I feel his hot, slicked fingers come back in contact with my cock. I grasp his cock, and feel the sharp intake of his breath through our kiss as I begin working my hand up and down his shaft. Oh god, but the lube makes this so much better - fingers glide effortlessly over smooth skin; palms encompass engorged flesh; hands grasp and squeeze firmly when traveling up and down each swollen shaft.

I am moaning into our kiss, I twine my other hand in his hair and pull his head towards me, as I rock my hips rhythmically, fucking his hand. In return, Viggo groans hoarsely, and moves his hips in time with mine, his cock thrusting repeatedly into my fist. Our lips devour each others; our tongues invade each other's mouths and glide over the soft tissue inside. Our hands work mercilessly on each other's flesh - sliding, pulling and gripping. Our torsos, hips and thighs move in perfect synchronicity. Harsh breaths, moans and whimpers escape our mouths.

"Oh god... oh Viggo. Oh God. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... " My cock pulses obscenely in his slippery fingers, and I come, by body jerking, and writhing against his. I just barely have the presence of mind to continue moving my hand on his flesh. Seconds after I come, I feel his cock stiffen and jerk in my hand as orgasm takes him, and his come mingles with mine in pearly pools between us.

I lay my head lazily down on the pillow, looking at this man who is lying beside me. Up until last night, I thought of him as a friend, and the unattainable subject of one of my crushes. I was content with his friendship - hanging out with him during filming, the relentless teasing that we endured at each others' hands, and the often odd conversations that I had with the man.

This is something else completely. It has been a long time since I've had sex with somebody I cared about. And I don't know that I've ever had sex with such a close friend before. I got so used to the anonymous fucks that I found in bars - get some pull, and get gone as soon as possible. There were no emotions involved.

It was safe. And while a pesky little voice in the back of my mind warns me that this may not be safe - that it may actually end up becoming very dangerous - the overwhelming emotion I feel is indescribable joy and contentment.

"What are you thinking about?" His voice breaks my reverie, and I realize that I've been studying his face for quite some time now. His blue eyes stare into mine, his lips curled into a contented smile.

"Just how good this feels. Being here, with you in your bed."

He pulls me in close for another kiss, softer and less demanding this time.

Then his stomach rumbles, loudly and long. He rolls his eyes. "Well, elf boy. Do you think you can stand to get out of bed long enough to grab some breakfast?"

"Sounds good."




So I'm standing in Viggo's kitchen, wearing nothing a pair of his sweatpants - they are far too big for me, and are therefore riding dangerously low on my hips. Sure, I could have put on my boxers and jeans instead - but I am liking the casual intimacy of being able to throw on some of Vig's clothes. It is almost like I'm wearing a part of him, really. Plus, I know that they look darned sexy on me. My plan is to have Viggo tearing them off my body before breakfast is over.

As Viggo cooks a breakfast of scrambled eggs with all sorts of delicious vegetables thrown in (caramelized onions - yum!), we talk the way we always have done - about the movie and the weapons training that we've been doing lately. We talk about PJ and his latest source of inspiration; of Christopher and he is treatment of the book as if it was a holy text. It is a wonderful feeling to be able to chat so easily with this gorgeous man - the one who shagged me silly last night, and who is currently cooking me breakfast.

It just feels right.

As we sit down at the table to eat, conversation turns to more immediate matters.

"So what were you planning on doing today, Viggo?"

"I dunno. Was thinking about painting, or doing something equally relaxing. With one day off a week, I need all the downtime I can get. How 'bout you?"

"Was going to go surfing with the hobbits."

"Was?" He raises one eyebrow quizzically.

"Well, actually, I was thinking about calling them and canceling."

"Any particular reason why?" His bare foot grazes my leg under the table, as one side of his mouth quirks upwards in a smirk.

I grin and raise my own eyebrows mischievously. "Well, I'd much rather stay here and shag you all day, if that's all right with you."

"Well, I don't know." He melodramatically feigns indifference. "That doesn't sound like a very relaxing Sunday to me."

"Oh, believe me. It could be very relaxing. Give you a chance to work out your tensions, as it were."

"And how exactly would it help me work out my tensions?"

"Well, I think that lazing around in bed all day, your cock up my arse, mine up yours - whatever - sounds like an excellent way to ease any stress or strain."

"You could be right about that."

"Excellent. I'll call the hobbits and let them know that I can't make it, and then the day is ours."




After breakfast, I get on the phone to Elijah.

"Hello... "

"Elwood! You sound like shite!"

"Well so would you, if you were out to the same time we were last night. Where did you disappear to?"

"Ah, I just felt like taking off early last night. Tired. Long day at work. All that."

"Uh-huh." I can tell he doesn't quite believe me.

"Listen, Elijah. I'm not going to be able to make it today. Something's come up."

"Something? More like somebody, I bet. You hooked up - I know you did. Who is it? I know it wasn't that hot redhead, because I saw her hanging off of somebody else after you disappeared. Spill!"

"Sorry, Elwood. A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell."

"Yeah, whatever, Orli. Like you don't dish all the dirt about your flings. I bet it's somebody we know - that's gotta be the reason you won't tell me."

"We are not having this conversation now."

"Why, are you still with them?"

I pause, not quite knowing how to respond to this line of questioning. Apparently, the momentary lapse says everything for me, because Elijah just continues. "You don't normally stay the night, do you? Must be somebody really special, Orli."

"It is," Again, I pause trying to think of what to say, as I really can't reveal anything before talking to Vig about it first. "But I can't talk about it now."

"Later then?"

"We'll see."

"'Kay. You know that you're going to miss a great day, Orli. The waves are going to be fantastic today."

"Yeah, I know." I also know that I don't sound too worried. "Have fun today, Elwood."

"Yeah, you too, whoever - oops, sorry - whatever you end up doing."

"Cunt."

"Fucker."

"See you tomorrow, Elwood."

"Bye, Orli."

Special. That's the word that Elijah used. I put the telephone back in the cradle, and go in search of Viggo, pondering that word and the situation that I currently find myself in. As I think about it, I realize that what I told Elijah is true.

Viggo is beyond a doubt, absolutely and totally special to me. He is a great guy to work with, always generously sharing what his knowledge of the craft and his experience with others. He is a wonderful friend - the kind that I can be absolutely silly with, or talk with for hours on end about art, politics and life in general. We've been though so much together, working on this movie. Not to mention the glaringly obvious fact that he is hot as hell, and he is fucking amazing in bed.

This is dangerous, indeed. I've only spent one night with him.

One delirious and incredible night spent fucking until our bodies couldn't take it any more.

One night, after which I feel more closely bonded to him than I have to just about anybody, ever.

One night.

And I think that I may be falling in love with him.