Might I But Moor by Timberwolf

Printer


Summary: Frodo and Sam encounter their first conflicts within their relationship.
Rating: Restricted Audience [Reviews - 0]
Category: FPS, FPS > Frodo/Sam, FPS > Sam/Frodo
Characters: Frodo, Sam
Type: Romance/Drama
Warning: Angst
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 1 | Completed: Yes | Words: 1875 | Read: 198
Published: August 01, 2012 | Updated: August 01, 2012


Story notes: Thanks to Bron for encouragement and brainstorming during the early stages, and Zig, Cara, Andraste and Mat for their betaing help with various rewrites. Especial thanks to Mat for helping at the last minute with that fecking tangled first sentence. ;)

For those of you just coming in on this, this series (the first three parts of which were posted back in February) continues on from Letters Over the Sea, which can be found in the archives of tolkien_slash, or email me for a copy. This is waaaay post ROTK, for any of you trying to avoid spoilers might want to give it a miss. It's primarily book-based, though I do visualise Frodo and Sam pretty well as they appear in the movies. After I saw the first still of Frodo Baggins, I couldn't see him any other way -- and ditto for Sam, once we got a good look at him. For those of you needing a timeframe, the series starts September 22 1428 in the Shire Reckoning.

'Pagan Shire' series: Back to Me, In the Swimm, In the Firelight, , Might I But Moor, 'Twas But a Dream of Thee.

1. Chapter 1 by Timberwolf [Reviews - 0] (1875 words)