Master Is Fine by Calime

[Reviews - 0]

Printer

Table of Contents


- Text Size +
Story notes: Just for the contest, not sure where in the movie it could take place, just sometime after Gollum is leading Frodo and Sam around, and its kinda short, but I thought it was a cute idea, so enjoy!!!
Smeagol is good. He gets rabbitses for the Master. Master is nice to us so we be nice to the Master, Precious. Smeagol brings food to the hobbitses. We bring food to the hobbits, where they sleep.

"Hobbits?" We say, "Hobbitses, Smeagol found us a dinner. Master?"

There's only one hobbit. Nice hobbit. Where'd the Master go? We only see the fat hobbit, Precious. But he doesn't see Smeagol. He is fat and stupid. Now where's the hobbit going. Tricksey hobbitses, you are. Smeagol will follow. Good Smeagol. Smeagol will go to Master.WHAT!?!? What are hobbitses doing?!? Naughty hobbits, they are, Precious!

"Oh Sam!"

"Hush, Mr. Frodo. Smeagol will hear!"

Stupid hobbit. Smeagol hears. We know what the Master is doing.

"Cummon, Sam, it's my turn!"

"No, Frodo let me do it. You deserve a treat."

"Blindfolds are no treat, Sam, they are torture!"

BLINDFOLDS?!?! Tricksey hobbits. We didn't think you could use that for that.

"SAM!"

Is Master alright? The fat hobbit is on the Master. Should we save him, Precious?

"Hold still, Mr. Frodo."

"But Sam, that tickles!"

"Laugh any louder and all of Mordor shall hear us!"

"Let them hear us, Sam!"

Then again... Master seems fine.