Friends are Forever by Carhuine Malthenel

Chapter notes: Sorry Lady of Legolas but I had to do this! If I didn't the future plot I had planned wouldn't have panned out. Sorry.


Sorry it's been so long but I had writers block! Hope this chapter jives! *prayes* Hope my readers didn't abandon me! *gives puppy eyes.
Aragorn moaned and returned the kiss eagerly, wanting, needing this from the elf. Legolas seemed to sense this and he complied by nipping Aragorn's lower lip. Pulling back he began to strip the human underneith him until Aragorn was completly naked. Aragorn unbuttoned Legolas's tunic and ran his hands down the elf's exposed chest. Legolas sighed while leaned forward and taking one of Aragorn's nipples into his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on one, while his hand toyed with the other. Aragorn growled low in his throat at the delicious sensations. Legolas smiled at his lover.

"What do you want Estel?" Legolas teased.

"You...." Aragorn managed to get out.

"Me? How?" Legolas placed small fluttering kisses along the strong jawline.

"Inside me.....now!" Aragorn said as he suddenly flipped Legolas onto his back.

Stunned Legolas looked up at Estel with a smirk. "Now what are you going to do..Ohhhhhhhhhh"

Legolas moaned as Aragorn took his erection into his mouth and sucked. Aragorn took the elf all the way inside his mouth as he sucked. One hand crept down to cup the elf's balls. Aragorn teased the prince right up until he was almost coming. He stopped and Legolas let out a growl of frustration. Before the elf could voice his complaint Aragorn straddled the prince and slowly lowered himself on the elf's raging hard on. Legolas gasped and thrust up as Aragorn impaled himself. When their hips rested against the others Aragorn paused for a moment. He slowly started rocking his hips causing the loveliest sonds from the elf. Soon his own desire could not be ignored any longer and he set a fast brutal pace. Legolas tossed his head back and released a keening moan aa Aragorn sped up. He gripped the human's hips hard enough to bruise. Aragorn leaned forward and claimed the elf's lips in a bruising kiss. Soon, all to soon, they were screaming their release into each others mouths. Gasping Aragorn slumped forward on top of the elf. Legolas kissed the top of the ranger's head and withdrew from his body. Aragorn moaned as Legolas moved him untill he rested in front of the elf. Legolas spooned up behind him and they both drifted off.




Boromir had had enough he wanted to know where Aragorn was and he wanted to know now! Had these elves done something to him? Where was Legolas also? Frodo wanted to see Aragorn and Boromir had promised the halfling he would find him. Sighing he stood and began to walk through the woods.

"I wouldn't stray to far if I was you." A voice said from behind him.

Tunrning he saw the elf Haldir standing there.

"Where is Aragorn? Frodo wants to see him." Boromir demanded.

"They are in late counsel with the Lord and Lady. You will see them again on the morrow. Go rest son of Gondor." Haldir smiled and left the human to his thoughts.

Boromir returned to camp and told Frodo that they would see Aragorn in the morning.




They stayed in Lorien for a week before they felt the need to move on. Galadriel and Celeborn gave them food, boats, and cloaks to protect them. A gift was given to each member of the fellowship before they set out. They rode in the boats for days until they reached the Rauros falls. There they were attacked by Uruk Hai. Boromir was killed, Merry and Pippin kidnapped. Frodo and Sam set out for Mordor alone. For days Gimli, Aragorn, and Legolas raced after the to to find their kidnapped friends. They found themselves in Rohan surrounded by angry humans. Only after much arguing and re assuring they were given two horses and told where the Uruk were slain. The sifted through the ashes and discovered that Merry and Pippin had escaped into the Fangorn Forest. They followed the tracks and were led to the white wizard. Only it was not Sarurman but Gandalf! Gandalf told them that the haflings were with a Ent. Together the four of them rode to Edoras to see King Theoden.