Seeking Harmony by Nemesi

Chapter notes: Summary: Enthralled Aragorn. Confused Legolas. Human emotions have started to dwell inside the Elf's heart, even though he has no name for them. Can Aragorn help him name them? Will he, once he recognizes such feelings for what they really are?

*smiles* I love you guys, I truly do. I received lot of reviews and mails about this fic, so I decided to continue. This is dedicated to all those that encouraged me to go on. =)
And if you should still fall into despair, there is one thing left
to believe
I lie in your heart always

Nothing is braver than honesty, my life is your faith in me

I'll be there when you need
You don't have to hide from me
What you are feeling now
I fill your soul

We will seek together destiny
Troubles have an end
We will carry on hand in hand
You're not alone

People searching desperately outside themselves,
Caught up in thinking of what never helped
And I'd forgotten too that love exists inside of me as in
Those that I wanted from
I feel you now

I'll be there when you need
We will live together
Nothing is in our way
With trust in our soul

We will seek together destiny
Troubles have an end
We will carry on hand in hand
We won't forget we have each other

Love is in the heart of all man
You're not alone.

-- You're not alone - Maaya Sakamoto


It was cold; too cold for him.

The blooming daylight was of a dull, pale sort, as if the sun had been fatigued by the raging storm that had racked the Lands all day. The world was suspended between night and day, and trapped in an moment of silence, cold wisps of darkness lingering like ghosts across the sky. The cold, icy, breeze tore above the tress, stirring them into low screeches.

The cool seeped through him like water through cloth even as thriving sunlight glided gently over him. The wind clawed at the Man's skin, and he found himself shivering in the secluded nestle of intertwined branches under which he'd taken sanctuary, high on top of the sloping hill.

Trying to rid himself of the cold emptiness he felt inside, Aragorn rubbed his arms actively, a frustrated gesture. Caught in the fading dark, the Man found himself wishing for more protection from the elements besides his tattered blanket, only dimly aware that no fire could ever thaw the ice that caged him.

In the midst of his shivers, the ghostly remembrance of Legolas' warmth came back to him, tormenting him like the thought of water would torture a man lost in wastelands. A weight he could not explain came with the realization whose was the warmth he sought, and the coldness settled on his heart like a fine blanket of snow.

Rearranging the blanket around his shoulders, Aragorn let his eyes travel downward to the modest camp they'd settled while searching refuge from the storm's icy fingers. The Man glanced across the dying embers at Gimli, who dozed in a bower under the trees, wrapped in every garment and blanket they owned in his quest for warmth.

Could he sleep through everything, Aragorn wondered.

The realization that Legolas's own blanket was now lying over the snoring Dwarf as well came with the realization that the Elf himself was nowhere to be seen. Aragorn felt his features twist into a frown, and searched the shadows with keen eyes, a strange feeling of apprehension seeping into his heart.

Darting his eyes through the shadowed landscape, Aragorn felt yet another shiver, long and cold, invade him. He looked through the trees and across the river; then at the woods far below him, and at last he diverged his focus up at the sky, where thousands of stars singed, almost as if Legolas, star of beauty and grace among the Elves, could have found sanctuary between his less appealing and charming sisters in the Heavens.

At last a pale glimmer, a spark of golden in the velvety darkness, caught in the corner of his eye. For one endless moment the man refused to align his eyes on the perfect, lone figure at the edge of his vision, his shivers renewing at the mere thought.

And then he succumbed at last, turning to face the vision Legolas was.

Legolas stood facing him, pale body wrapped in shadows and gold, blue eyes glimmering, fair hair flowing, lips rosy. His cape wavered gently around his ankles, like textured water, and through timid squalls the collar of his green shirt would be lifted enough to show glimpses of a pure white neck and chest. There were slight shadows under his eyes, and the shocking prospective that they came from lack of sleep rose to Aragorn's mind.

He was the most beautiful thing the Man had ever seen.

The rising sun hid behind a fleeting cloud and a bolder breeze flew past them, scattering the dirt and dead leaves in eddies across the hill. A lock of shiny golden hair fell into Legolas's jewel eyes, but it did not seem to bother him as he kept gazing, mutely, at Aragorn. At last the Elf blinked slowly, gently brushing the stray strand of golden from his face. A shiny droplet appeared on his face, sliding down his face to die on his lips. More streaks joined the first quivering drop, and it slowly started to rain.

Water was soon trickling down his face and his saturated hair was blowing freely in the renewed wind, but the Elf seemed oblivious to the weather, his mind lost somewhere deep within Aragorn's eyes. Then, unexpectedly, he slowly lifted his head to the sky, as if registering the rain's existence. Lowering his head, he once again locked his eyes with Aragorn's, and the man stopped breathing for a second, feeling warmer for the first time during his watch.

"Legolas..." he whispered softly as he motioned for the Elf to join him in his small haven. With a nod Legolas complied, covering the distance between them with few, long steps, as if untouched by the pouring rain, and sat down next to the man with liquid gracefulness. Once the two of them found themselves in the most confined space, created jointly by a roof of interlaced branches and a wall of musky trunks, Aragorn took his time to study the Elf closely. At once he wrapped his blankets around the wet form when he saw Legolas shiver, dimly aware that his previous coldness had all but vanished.

"It'll keep you warm," he breathed as Legolas snuggled closer to him. The Elf said nothing, but accepted the blanket gladly, a small smile curving his lips. "What makes you wander through such weather, Legolas?" The Elf shrugged, some strands of golden hair sliding down his shoulder with the motion and glittering wet in the scarce lighting.

"I'm but enjoying the beauty of nature, Aragorn, for we cannot know what the Valar have chosen for us. I want to drink in such beauty as long as I can, savouring hours of joy in spite of what the new day may bring." The Elf sighed as he pressed his cheek to his shoulder, his arms curling around his knees. Aragorn frowned, worried, yet wondering about this urge he had to protect the Elf.

Aragorn traced a wet line across his lips with the tip of his tongue, tasting rain. "Whatever the Valar have chosen for you, do not tempt them by wandering unprotected through such a lousy storm." The Man said softly, noticing at last that Legolas's bow and quiver were missing. The Elf glanced up at him, and on his face was a smile that made him look both sad and happy, wise and innocent.

"I never thought you to be a superstitious man."

"I am not." Aragorn replied, with barely veiled defensiveness. "But I am realistic." Legolas tilted his head, and slowly his smile broadened, his eyes sparkling like tens of stars.

"Worrying about an Elf getting sick in the rain, Ranger, is no matter of realism."

"Is being worried for an old friend a crime?" Aragorn retorted, his voice dangling between hurt and amusement.

"No, of course not." Legolas replied, eyes still sparkling. "But I'm no child."

"Yes, you are." The Man argued, slipping a protective arm around the Elf's shoulder. "You're no Elf now, but a Human in learning. You're no less naïve than a child, we can say." At these words Legolas heaved a sigh, and turned away, focus diverged on the glistening grass licking his ankles.

Aragorn frowned, regretting his words, and was about to apologize, when he noticed how Legolas was leaning closer to him, letting his fingertips brush the Man's arm just above Boromir's armband. Aragorn's arm moved under Legolas's touch, and soon the Elf found himself tracing senseless pattern across the Man's palm, before tanned fingers curled around his trembling ones.

Aragorn lifted his other hand, and before common sense could drown his desire, he had closed it to rub his knuckles gently across Legolas's cheek. The Elf leaned into his hand, eyes closing as he exhaled.

"I wanted this." He whispered, eyebrows drawing together, as Aragorn allowed his fingers to entwine within the long golden strands framing Legolas' face. "But it's difficult for me to cope, for I have never been through confusion and uncertainty before, even if I have no doubt that I will go through it again. I thought that becoming Human could give me answers, and yet it did naught but gave birth to more questions. Humanity is, it seems, naught but confusion. At least to me; at least now."

Closing his eyes, Aragorn refused for a moment to reopen them, afraid that he'd look at his side and find nothing. Afraid to find out that he'd dreamed the whole morning encounter. Afraid to find out that Legolas was naught but a beautiful dream born in his doze, for Aragorn had done nothing in real life to deserve anything akin the fair Prince by his side.

The Man felt like he had to be sure that Legolas was really there somehow, so he shifted, cautiously, until he could feel the Elf's warm body brushing against his own, and released a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. Only then he did open his eyes, and as he did they fell on Legolas as if after their own volition.

The change that had occurred in the Elf in just a few days was remarkable. Even Gimli had been surprised, if not pleased, to see how the usually composed Elf could be caught smiling at nothing. To hear his laugh echo crystalline and pure in the darkness they wandered through. To see him flushing and stammering as a mere mortal on moments, seeking physical contact just as much as he would evade it before.

Aragorn had seemed not surprised at the change, and would only smile secretly at it, as if he was the keeper of a secret known only to himself. Himself and Legolas perhaps, seeing how the two could often be caught smiling at each other. At those shared smiles, those brief touches and wordless exchanges in which both the Man and the Elf's eyes would shine, Gimli found himself wondering if the borders of friendships had been trespassed between his two travelling companions to trace new ones born of stronger feelings. But the Dwarf knew better than question them, and had settled for merely watching over them, fond smiles blossoming under his beard when no one was there to witness.

Of his change Legolas had been the more surprised of all, and his delight of being able to understand Aragorn and behave like him was intoxicating to the Elf. Each step he made toward Humanity would gain him one of Aragorn's smiles, and at those the Elf's heart would fill with a warmth he could not name. All he knew was that he wanted that warmth to be inside him always, and each time he saw Aragorn lips curve up in pride or mirth, Legolas knew he wanted that smile to never desert the tanned features of the Ranger.

But just as often as he would laugh and be merry Legolas could be seen staring sadly off into the distance, singing to himself songs so sad to tear at his companion's hearts. The more Legolas discovered about humans the more often he would be caught on the verge of grieving, but why that was, Aragorn wasn't sure. Only the Elf knew the source of his hurt was the same of his joy, Aragorn.

The man was, indeed, teaching Legolas to be Human, allowing him inside his heart, but the deepest corners of the Man's soul were closed to him, and deep inside the Elf wept in regret, whishing, needing, to have more and not understanding how to grant his wish, or why he whished for such closeness with the Man in the first place.

He was becoming Human, Legolas had concluded, overjoyed and saddened beyond words, and that was the proof.

There was a moment of silence. The storm was gone now, leaving only a few slivers of dark clouds in the lavender sky. The shadows gathered low on the horizon and dissipated as the sun's rays suffused the skies, painting the surrounding hills and plateaus with a wash of gold.

"It's so beautiful." Legolas very nearly whispered. "It's comforting to see how, despite the shadow growing in the East, the nature keeps following its rhythms. For now matter what will be of us in the end, the Dark Lord can make nothing to darken these dawns of beauty." Aragorn only nodded a small response, lost in his own reverie.

A thought occurred him, then. One that did not please him at all, stabbing his heart with unexpected force.

"Do you regret it?" Do you regret having my heart laid bare in front of you? Is what you see inside of me too disgusting for you to bear? Legolas pulled away from Aragorn, turning to face him, and on the Elf's face was the most radiant smile Aragorn had ever seen.

"Never," Legolas whispered softly. "It may be difficult for me to understand Men, but I'm glad I'm learning." Aragorn looked away, eyebrows drawn together.

"I don't understand," he began and then broke off, lips parted. Legolas leaned toward him a bit, his eyebrows creased and his head cocked in an inquisitive gesture. Aragorn glanced at him, a quick glance, before licking his lips, and then began again. "I don't understand why a fair Elf as you are wants to know the heart of Men's, creatures so low and rude when compared to your kin..."

"That's not true!" Legolas cried out. Aragorn turned toward him at once, surprised at the faintly distressed tone in the Elf's melodious voce. They found themselves looking into one another's eyes, blue and grey locked together, fathoming those pained words. The Elf's lips felt parched, and he ran his tongue across them, tasting his own skin, eyes squinted. He seemed to be attempting to summon the strength to be irate, but lacked the energy for anything exceeding vague sadness.

"Not true at all..." Legolas whispered after long minutes, voice hoarse, and then looked down, unable to meet the Man's eyes any longer. After looking him up and down for a moment Aragorn raised his face to the breeze caressing his cheeks, closing his eyes. When he opened his mouth to speak, his voice was clear and steady.

"You're fond of humans, Legolas," he said softly, and it was not a question.

Legolas's eyes rose from the ground and Aragorn was there, eyes closed, lips parted, hair wafting in the breeze. The Elf could do nothing to tear his eyes off the Man as he watched his slow breathing, gazing at how the sunlight highlighted and accentuated the hard curves of his face. At last Aragorn's lids fluttered up, and it was only when a glimmer of grey appeared behind his eyelashes to greet the sky that Legolas looked down again, his teeth sinking in his bottom lip.

"I am."

Everything seemed to hold still. And to ease the curtain of silence Legolas opened his mouth without thinking.

"I love them." And the whispered admission seemed to lend the feeling of a dream to the symphony of silence and sunlight.

"What do humans have, Legolas, that could possibly draw you to them?" Aragorn questioned in genuine puzzlement, an eyebrow quirked.

"Humans change and grow, with time. They've been given this one likelihood. They posses a power that makes them dream and hope until the impossible is made possible. That's what draws me to them. Elves, who know everlasting life, can desire, but do not dream. They do not feel the need to hope, for they know time will bring solution to every problem. Yesterday is like Today for us. Today's like Tomorrow and the rest of Eternity." Legolas shook his head slowly, tightening his arms around his legs. "I love humans for this hope of theirs. For their dreams; their way to live their emotions fully in front of a limited life." Legolas continued in that quiet, soft voice, slowly looking up at Aragorn again. "I think I have been a human, once, before I took the appearance you know me with. And I... I want to be human again."

Aragorn shook his head, caught in a moment of silence in which his voice had died inside his chest.

"Why?" He whispered at last. Legolas looked all the way up, meeting Aragorn's searching eyes, and said, simply,

"To be like you."

Aragorn's mouth went dry, his breath caught in his throat as Legolas stared at him. The Elf was looking at him now with an intensity that made him shiver, alternating waves of hot and cold down his spine.

"Why?"

"Because of what you are." Aragorn shook his head in disbelief.

"I'm not anywhere as special as you are, my friend. How could you desire, you beautiful creature, to be like me?"

"You're my Harmony, Aragorn." Legolas said, his voice thick with emotion, pleading Aragorn to once again understand something his own heart could not comprehend. The man beside him just stared at him, admiration frank in his eyes. There was nothing about the Elf that was not perfection itself, and as the Man ran his eyes down his lithe form, acknowledging the alluring pallor of the Elf's skin, the glimmer that transformed his hair in a flaming cascade of gold, he wondered how could such perfection long to be like he was. "Your courage, your soul, your heart, are wonderful to me!"

Aragorn could not bring himself to believe such a lie, for as sweet as it was. Part of him refused to believe Legolas. The Elf could not possibly admire him, could not possibly want to be like him, for Legolas himself was superior to him in any way, in the man's eyes. And then again, Aragorn could not be -couldn't believe he was- the fair creature's Harmony. That was something too wonderful, too special, to be Aragorn's.

Legolas himself was too special.

Too special to be his to keep, he reasoned.

And yet, a significant part of him desperately wanted to believe otherwise.

Torn, the Man turned around, forcing his eyes away from the beautiful sight that was Legolas, and the Elf's hand gripped with desperate force to his shoulder, forcing their bodies to touch with a silver sparkle of warmth.

"I cannot see why you refuse to see your beauty, Aragorn!" Legolas pleaded. "Why such reluctance in admitting that you're indeed, special? At least to my eyes? It's you with your strong body, your skin darkened by the sun, your eyes of the colour of mist, who is beautiful, not me..." Suddenly, a slight flush suffused Legolas's cheeks, and the Elf let go of Aragorn's shoulder, turning away sharply at the belated realization his words had been, indeed, too straightforward, and wondering all the same how could have he said such things without restraint.

Aragorn turned toward him immediately, body stiffening, and after a long moment Legolas lifted his head, looking up into the man's eyes with bottomless blue irises tinged with confusion. The Elf's pupils were wide, lips parted around his own rapid breathing. They found themselves looking into one another's eyes, something profound and subtle passing between them.

For a moment a different glint alighted Legolas's eyes, shining like a treasure washed up onto the shore. And then, again, Legolas whipped around, his knuckled fading white around his knees. Realization swept over Aragorn, like a warm light of gold piercing the haze in his mind. Everything suddenly became clear to him, as he finally comprehended something he had denied himself before.

He was, indeed, special to Legolas, even though to what extent he still did not know. But he would not inquire about that right now. All that mattered now was Legolas, and to savour whatever feeling it was that bonded the golden creature to him, the lost King.

There was someone that cared for him as he was, Aragorn suddenly realized. Someone that even not knowing love, loved him. And not for his merits, but for his faults. Someone that truly admired him, and not as a skilled Ranger or as a noble, but as a mere human. Warmth spread swiftly through Aragorn, suffusing his soul as well as his body in a wave of peace of mind.

Never before had the Man experienced such wonderful feeling. It was oddly exhilarating and soothing at the same time. It was almost like being washed with light rather than water. A purifying feeling. And all the magnificence of that feeling had been brought to life by the mere sight of Legolas's eyes bare in front of his own.

Aragorn's lips twitched upwards, his eyes sparkling. He stood there, immobile in the dazzling light, looking at the ethereal creature nearly glowing in the faint radiance spilling over him from the skies. His hair was like gold; gold spun into threads finer than silk. His pearly skin -as perfect and smooth as porcelain- nearly glimmered, as if he was made of pure glass.

The man's world was composed solely by him and Legolas right now. The soft pain his eyes seemed to carry softened for a moment as he gazed at the flaxen prince, and his face slowly blossomed into a smile, one smile so pure, innocent despite his years and yet so wise, that made his eyes glimmer.

Such a momentous thing it was, one of the Ranger's rare true smiles, and yet it was being gifted to the sky, the only being there with eyes to witness the small miracle. Smiling was difficult for him. He did it so seldom, he had almost forgotten how. Yet the flaxen Elf-man shivering softly beside him touched him in a place he thought dead long ago. Him... only him would ever be allowed that deep inside his soul, that much Aragorn knew. Afterwards, once the treasure that Legolas was would have been reclaimed by the Ocean, the Man would seal that place forever, making his heart a shrine to the human Elf; Legolas.

His Legolas.

It was so sweet to call Legolas his, and it seemed so right now, so astonishingly righteous, when just moments before it has seemed a fantasy born of foolishness.

His Legolas; his, his, his...

"I... I beg your pardon, Aragorn." Legolas said softly, forcing Aragorn's mind back to the present circumstances. "I did not wish to embarrass you. Please forgive my impulsive words and actions if they did, indeed, upset you." A gentle breeze rose, lifting Legolas's hair from his shoulders and dancing it round his lithe body as wings of silvery crystal.

Legolas was scared, Aragorn could feel it clearly in that moment. He was frightened of these human feelings that had been suffusing inside him during their quest and that felt foreign. He needed to be comforted as much as he would have never needed it before the Fellowship. As the Man leaned slightly closer, wishing to provide comfort, he found himself overcome by Legolas' scent. A gentle mixture of vanilla and moonlight, it seemed, and something else, something delicious; ethereal; intoxicating.

Something distinctly Legolas.

It was as if each and every pore of his body secreted a perfume of sorts, a tantalizing scent of freesia and apples, of moonlight and mist and water. Of earth and leaves after the rain. Legolas smelled of all that Aragorn had smelled on him during their journey together. And as the alluring scent filled him, whispering him glimpses of days to come, Aragorn felt the unyielding desire to taste all those things on Legolas's bare skin.

Barely thinking his actions through, the Man found his hand brushing a few strands of Legolas' golden hair off his neck, brushing his fingertips against Legolas' skin as softly as he would rose petals. This action surprised the Prince to some extent, and he stiffened, gasping in a harsher breath, as if he was tensing up in preparation for an oncoming fight.

"Don't be sorry Legolas." Aragorn murmured softly, his voice barely above a whisper. "To speak your mind is the first step to become human." Aragorn moved closer as he spoke, fingering Legolas's ear gently and travelling downwards, his breath wafting across Legolas's pale cheek. Soon Aragorn could feel the Elf's shoulders unwinding with each breezy word he uttered. "You must learn to express your feelings with both your voice and your body, and to never lie to yourself about what you desire. Only then you will be what you yearn to be."

"Express my feeling through my whole countenance?" Legolas questioned softly, leaning into the Man's touch.

"Let your eyes shine when you're glad, and let them darken when you're angered, and when you're caught in your desires. Let your guards down. Let your cheeks tinge, your voice tremble, your tears fall." Aragorn's hand slid across Legolas's neck up to his cheek and back in a tender caress, and the man felt the wild beat of Legolas heart fluttering like the wings of a caged bird. Aragorn suddenly knew what Legolas had discovered during the night they'd spent in each other's arms: their hearts beat in splendid unison, each echoing the other. The sensation sent ecstasy rippling through his body in waves, making tears well in his eyes, though he had not wept in many years.

"The secret of being human is to have no secret at all." Aragorn said softly, overwhelmed by the simple touch. "Be sincere, Legolas, with yourself before than with others. And admit to the World the content of your heart, as often as not." Legolas rubbed his face against his callous hand as a kitten would, out of desire, eyes closed, cheeks suffused with pale rosy, and Aragorn smiled. "What is it, that you desire, Human Elf?" Legolas smiled fondly at the newborn appellation, and then began.

"What I want..." Legolas halted his speech to let loose a sigh. A sigh that Aragorn afterwards understood to be elicited by his caresses. Legolas looked up, his eyes loosing inside the misty depths of Aragorn's own eyes. "I don't want many things, or better yet I do, but I don't know how to name them yet. But if there's something I really want, it is to be with you, always. To stand by your side until you draw your last breath, Elven Human." Legolas's smile was mirrored back at him, and the Elf closed his hand over the one touching his face. "I want to give you what you gave me. I yearn..." Legolas trailed off, licking his lips, and rose to his feet after placing Aragorn's hand on the Man's broad chest, just above his beating heart.

"For something that will never be, as you're my Harmony and it would be foolish to hope I'll ever be yours." Legolas looked at the sun for a moment, a long glance in its shortness, and then his eyes aligned back on Aragorn, as one hand was offered to the man to help him stand. "But I long to see you find your own Harmony, and I swear on my endless time and human heart, my Harmony, that I will help you find it."

The Man allowed the Elf to guide him to his feet, and then watched as the ethereal creature slipped off his grip and ran toward the sun. Once on top of the hill Legolas twirled around, his mantle streaming around him with the sound of gurgling torrents on summer eves. His hair fanned round his body, fair strands getting caught in the light and glittering alluringly. Light seemed to spill from Legolas's form as he stood, motionless under the kiss of the morning.

Time lost its meaning, slowing down to a crawl, as Legolas's hair wavered a moment more in the breeze before settling down his shoulders like a mantle of translucent gold. Wide blue eyes squinting, Legolas smiled at Aragorn in that timeless hiatus, and the Man felt wonder reclaim his breath to leave him smothered. The hills, woods and river held their breath as the Man and the Elf gazed at each other, one caught in a spell the other was casting without knowing.

"I swear it Aragorn." Legolas voice came, a butterfly brushing the heavens with silvery wings. "I'll be with you as long as the Sun will shine, and even when she'll be fallen, I'll still be by your side, through the darkness, as your light." At last Legolas moved again, and as he did time regained its usual pace; the wind stirred, bringing forth a small melody of trembling leaves and chirping birds.

Still smiling, Legolas darted away, slender form moving with the liquid grace of a lovely deer, sliding as if dancing through the oddly bright sunlight. Aragorn did not move to follow the Elf, and would not do it for what seemed aeons to him, caught in moment of awe.

The Man wondered about the small miracle - or great foolishness- that is finding one's Harmony inside another living creature. And to the incredible chance which is being your Harmony's own Harmony. A secret smile curved his lips as he became aware of a profound fact, and he stood, serenity washing over him with the sunlight.

He had already found his Harmony.

It was not, as Legends say, a place or an event, nor it was the impalpable remembrance of it. His Harmony did not reside inside a person, as Legolas's own did. For Aragorn his Harmony was a person, a beautiful Elf of strong will and fair countenance, shockingly real under Aragorn's touches; breathtakingly so.

The Elf did not know it yet, and maybe he wouldn't discover it for a long time to come, but he and Legolas were each other's, Aragorn realized. And whatever it was that bonded them, they'd always be. After his human life would met its end, they would be each other's in the world beyond theirs, and then in the one beyond that, forever.

And with that certainty clear into his mind and warm inside his chest, Aragorn stepped forward, toward the dawning day, following the path that would lead him to where he still did not know, but that would allow him to be with the one thing that mattered to him the most.

Legolas.

His Legolas.

His Harmony.

More than that, even.

Legolas, his...
Chapter end notes: I hope it was as warm and fuzzy to read as it was to write. *chuckles* Incredibly sugary, wasn't it? =) I'd love to hear your thoughts on this small bunch of sweetness, and if you want more, just tell me, and I'll report to my muses. =)