There's A First Time For Everything by TICS

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"You're definitely doing something, 'Dan."

"I'm not. Go to sleep."

"Have you got something under that blanket with you? You know what Ada said about pets, 'Dan."

"It's not a pet, 'Ro. I don't have anything, I'm not doing anything, and you need to go to sleep!"

"C'mon, 'Dan...let me see..." Elrohir whispered, climbing out of his own pallet and padding silently over to his twin brother's. He reached for the blanket to pull it down, but Elladan caught a firm grip on it, refusing to allow his twin to move it.

"Go back to bed, Elrohir! Leave me be!" he hissed, rolling over on his side, away from Elrohir's prying eyes.

Elrohir, taken aback by the abrupt change in temperament of his normally effusive twin, crept slowly back to his own bed, his head hanging heavy with his hurt feelings.

Sighing, Elladan heard his brother climb back into bed, sniffling. He rolled his eyes at his twin's tenderheartedness, and, sighing again, said, "'Ro...this has nothing to do with you, honest. It's just me. I...I...think there may be something wrong with me."

"What?" Elrohir gasped, jumping back up from bed, his eyes still wet with tears, his handsome face now constricted with worry for his brother. "What do you mean by 'something wrong' with you? Elves don't get sick, 'Dan."

"Not sick...just...wrong."

"For Eru's sake, 'Dan...tell me what it is!" Elrohir cried, coming to sit on the edge of Elladan's pallet.

"If I show you, do you swear not to tell a soul? Not even Ada? He'd think I was a freak of nature...I couldn't stand it, Elrohir."

"Of course, I swear it, 'Dan. But if there is something wrong, then you must seek help, and Ada is the best healer in Imladris."

"NO! If you tell, I swear I'll...I'll disown you as my brother!"

"We're twins - you can't do that, Elladan."

"I can do anything I bloody well want to, Elrohir!"

"Fine! I swear not to tell Ada. Now show me what the problem is, 'Dan!" Elrohir said through tight lips, frowning down at his brother.

Blushing furiously, Elladan pulled back the coverlet to reveal his body to his brother's eyes. "See? It's my Elfhood. There's something wrong with it!"

"What?"

"Just look at it! It won't go back down, Elrohir, and...it's leaking."

"Eww."

"Argh!" Elladan spat, pulling the covers back over himself. "I knew you wouldn't understand! Go away! Leave me be!" Elladan turned his head from Elrohir, his lower lip beginning to tremble.

"I'm sorry, Elladan. It's just...well, you know... peculiar, that's all. How long has it been like that?"

"Three hours - three very long hours. I don't think I can stand it much longer, 'Ro. It hurts."

"You're in pain? You must tell Ada, Elladan," Elrohir stated, his face showing his newfound concern over his brother's condition. "If you're in pain that means that there is definitely something wrong. Ada always says that pain is..."

"...the body's way of telling you something is wrong. I know, 'Ro. But I can tell that there's something wrong just by looking at it. It's swollen, too, and so is the bag underneath it. But I just can't tell Ada. It would be too embarrassing. He'd want to look at it, and he'd probably call for Erestor, and you know how he is! He'd be fussing and clucking all over me."

"Let me see it again. Perhaps you were bitten by something. Let me look for a bite mark," Elrohir offered, reaching for the blanket. He pulled that blanket down, exposing Elladan's throbbing, weeping erection.

"It looks pretty red, Elladan. Almost purple by the tip, here. Does this hurt?" Elrohir asked, gently touching a forefinger to the rounded tip of Elladan's erection.

"Ai! Don't do that, Elrohir...you're making it worse! If it gets any harder, it will explode!" Elladan yelped, pulling away from his brother's touch.

Elrohir stared hard at his brother's condition, before his face firmed decisively. "We have to tell somebody, 'Dan...what if it cracks open or something...well...how will you pee? If you truly don't want to tell Ada, then I think we should tell Glorfindel."

"Glorfindel! Are you mad? That would be worse than telling Ada! You want me to go to the Balrog-slayer and complain about a little pain? I'd be a laughingstock...worse, he'd think I was an Elfling!"

"You are an Elfling, Elladan."

"I am not! We'll reach our majority in just six months! We're adults, Elrohir."

"We're not adults...not until after the ceremony, and you know it, 'Dan. We need to tell someone, and since you won't tell Ada, then it must be Glorfindel!" Elrohir said emphatically, his face setting in a mask of inflexible determination. "I'll come with you, 'Dan," he continued, his voice softer now, encouraging. "You won't have to do this alone."

"Fine. We'll tell Glorfindel. But I warn you, Elrohir, if this stigmatizes me for life, I'll never forgive you. Now, hand me my robe, please."


Elrohir held Elladan's robe for him as he shrugged his broad shoulders into the sleeves, before throwing his own robe on over his nightdress.

"Ai! 'Ro, I can barely walk!" Elladan said, bent a bit at the waist. "The robe rubbing on it is making it worse!"

"You can't run through the hallways naked, Elladan...do you want me to go fetch Glorfindel?"

"No...it would be worse if you had to drag him in here. I'll go to him, just hold on to my arm, all right?"

Elrohir took Elladan's elbow, his other arm placed firmly against the small of his brother's back. He felt the shiver that ran through his brother's body at his touch.

"Elladan? Are you all right?" he asked, his dark gray eyes looking searchingly into his twin's eyes, mirror images of his own.

"Perhaps I'm getting a chill, 'Ro...your hand just sent shivers through me. It feels very hot on my back. Argh!"

"What now?"

"It's leaking again!" Elladan whispered, blushing furiously. The tips of his ears glowed bright red at his confession. He also noticed that his pattern of breathing had changed - he needed to take more shallow, faster breaths than just a few minutes ago. "I think we should hurry, 'Ro."

Walking as fast as he could, given his condition, Elladan allowed Elrohir to help him down the hallway, to the suite of rooms Glorfindel called his own. Elrohir hoped fervently that the Golden Lord would be in his rooms, and that he would be alone.

Elrohir reached out and knocked sharply at the door. There was a shuffling sound from within, before a deep voice called out, "Enter."

Opening the knob, Elrohir helped Elladan inside. Elladan kept his eyes focussed on the floor, his face glowing red, but Elrohir spotted Glorfindel sitting at a small table in the sitting area, an open book in front of him, along with a steaming cup of tea.

"What is wrong, Elladan? You look terrible...why are you walking the halls? Elrohir, fetch Elrond!" Glorfindel demanded, rising from his seat and walking swiftly to take Elladan's other elbow.

"No, Glorfindel, please! Not Ada...I couldn't bear it!" Elladan gasped, nearly crying from the discomfort of his engorged Elfhood. Glorfindel helped him sit gingerly on the edge of the large bed, then sat beside him.

:"Tell me what hurts, Elladan, then tell me why you don't want to call your father."

"It's...it's..."

"It's his Elfhood, Glorfindel...there's something wrong with it," Elrohir informed him, his eyes full of compassion for his twin.

"His Elfhood?" Glorfindel repeated, frowning.

His face burning, Elladan parted his robe to reveal his hardened, dripping shaft to the older Elf. "It hurts, Glorfindel. It's all red and swollen, it won't go back down, and it keeps leaking." Tears of frustration and embarrassment began to well in the beautiful young Elf's eyes, mirrored by the tears in the eyes of his twin.

"Help him, Glorfindel...I can't bear to see him suffer anymore!" Elrohir cried, crouching down on his haunches next to his brother.

"Sweet Elbereth," Glorfindel muttered to himself under his breath. "I can't believe Elrond hasn't spoken to you to about this yet. What could that Elf be thinking, letting you both go for so long without instruction?" To the twins he asked, "How close are you to your majority?"

"Six months. But what has that to do with Elladan's problem? How could Ada have known - did he foresee it?" Elrohir gasped, putting a hand to his mouth, his eyes wide.

"Oh, I knew it! He's forseen this horrible disfiguration, hasn't he? I'm going to be like this forever! I'll have to choose to be counted among Men, just so that I can find relief from this in death, right?" Elladan moaned.

To their surprise and dismay, Glorfindel chuckled. "No, no...nothing like that. Elladan, this happens to every male. It will happen to Elrohir as well - I'm almost surprised that it didn't happen to him first, since he is the eldest."

"What? That's going to happen to my Elfhood, too?" Elrohir cried, pointing a finger at his brother's groin. "Not MY Elfhood," he said, shaking his ebony-haired head.

"Yes, your Elfhood, too. Didn't you hear me? It happens to everyone. It happened to me, to Erestor, to your Ada...even to Celeborn!"

"Well, how do I get it to go away?" Elladan demanded, his patience at the breaking point. "It does go away, doesn't it, Glorfindel?"

"Of course it does, Elladan. It's a perfectly normal occurrence, I assure you. You are coming into your heat, that's all."

"I am hot...it is very warm in here, Glorfindel. Perhaps we could open a window..."

"Not warm heat, 'Dan...sexual heat."

Elladan and Elrohir gaped at Glorfindel, slack jawed with shock. "Glorfindel...really..." Elrohir managed to spit out, turning as bright a shade of red as his twin.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed over. Come now, don't tell me you two haven't wondered about sex before? Haven't you mooned over an Elleth? Wondered perhaps, what she looked like under her gown? What it would feel like to touch her? Kiss her?" Glorfindel saw the blank, self-conscious looks on the twins' faces along with the guilty darting eyes, and understood at once. "An Ellon, perhaps, then?" he asked softly. "Has there been no Elf who has caught your eye? It is all right, if that is what you prefer, you know. It is not written that you must prefer Ellith."

"It isn't? But, Ada is always talking about marriage and babies, and..."

"And that would be impossible if you were to bond with an Ellon. There will be plenty of time to discuss this matter later, but I assure you, there is nothing wrong with that choice. You know that Erestor and I are bonded, do you not?"

Elladan and Elrohir nodded, although, quite frankly, they had never thought of Erestor and Glorfindel in quite that capacity before.

"So, what do I do?" asked Elladan again, the thoughts of Elves and Erestor, and Glorfindel, and sex, and bonding that were jumbling through his mind making his Elfhood throb more painfully than ever.

Sighing, Glorfindel tried to explain. "When you are aroused, as you are now, Elladan, you need to relieve yourself."

"I don't think I have to pee, Glorfindel. It doesn't feel like that."

"Not that type of relief, Elladan," Glorfindel replied, not being able to stop himself from chuckling a bit, although he knew how difficult this must be for the young Peredhil. "You will need to touch yourself."

"Oh, no. 'Ro tried to touch it before, and it made it worse."

Elrohir had been kneeling next to his brother all this while, saying very little, but listening and watching intently. To his horror, all the talk about sex and touching had made him start breathing heavier. Shockingly, his own Elfhood had risen beneath his robes, standing hard and hot beneath the quite obvious tent it pitched. He only hoped Glorfindel would be too involved with Elladan's problem to notice his.

"Tell me the truth, Elladan. When Elrohir touched your Elfhood, it made it harder, but it also felt good, didn't it?"

Elladan thought he might actually faint, right there in the Golden Lord's bedroom. His face turned from crimson to fuschia.

"Ah...I thought so. Since you fancy males, Elladan, it would be normal for a male's touch to stimulate you." Glorfindel looked at the pain-stricken face of the young Elf, and felt a rush of pity flood his soul. Gently, he reached out to brush a stray hair from Elladan's sweat dampened face. "Would you like me to help you, 'Dan?" he asked softly.

Elladan gasped, but looked shyly into the piercing blue eyes of the golden warrior who sat beside him. He nodded, biting his lower lip, turning his head to the side, casting his eyes down.

"I do not mind, sweet one. It will not take long, I think. Would you rather Elrohir left the room? I think it would benefit him to stay, but he can leave if you wish."

"No, I don't hide anything from 'Ro."

"I didn't think so," Glorfindel smiled. Standing, the Lord of the Golden Flower untied his own robe, letting it slide to the floor. His naked body, honed by centuries of battle and training, was hard and sculpted, pale, smooth skin covering chiseled muscles. Golden waves of silken hair hung halfway down his back, only his warrior braids holding it from covering his legendary features. The sight of him standing there, Glorfindel's Elfhood rising of its own accord, made Elladan gasp, a feeling of need rushing through his system. Unnoticed by either, Elrohir's eyes widened, feeling his own Elfhood harden even more, beginning to weep as Elladan's had.

Technically, Glorfindel knew he needn't undress in order to help Elladan relieve himself, but, then, Glorfindel was never one to do anything half-assed. If Elrond had shirked his duties in preparing his sons, then Glorfindel would be only too happy to instruct them. Both of them - he hadn't missed Elrohir developing a problem of his own.

"Take your robe off, Elladan," Glorfindel instructed the trembling young Peredhil, whose eyes were riveted on the Balrog-slayer's Elfhood. "You, too, Elrohir."

Elrohir jumped in surprise, flushing because Glorfindel had obviously seen his discomfort.

"I'm all right, Glorfindel...it's Elladan who has the prob..."

"NOW Elrohir," Glorfindel demanded, using the tone of voice both young Elves were used to obeying.

Standing slowly, both brothers dropped their robes, Elrohir discarding his nightshirt as well. His eyes roaming over the naked, prime examples of healthy young Elves, their firm young bodies slim, but showing the potential of perfection, Glorfindel sucked his breath in over his teeth in appreciation.

"You are both beautiful. Neither of you has anything to be ashamed of or embarrassed about..." he said, looking them both up and down, "...in any department."

Clearing his throat, Glorfindel said, his voice taking on the tone of a tutor, "When you are aroused, and you are not planning on having sex with a partner, the only way to relieve yourself of the tension and discomfort is to take your Elfhood in your own hand."

Demonstrating, Glorfindel gripped his own shaft with his right hand. He motioned to the twins to do the same with theirs.

"Now, simply slide your hand up and down your shaft." Again, Glorfindel demonstrated, his eyes beginning to dilate with lust as he watched the young twins mimic his movements on their own engorged Elfhoods.

"Keep doing it until you feel yourself orgasm," he further explained, his hand moving faster, becoming slick with his own precum. "You may also like to cup your sac as you do this, or touch your nipples." Once again, Glorfindel demonstrated by example.

"Orgasm?" Elladan gasped, his hand matching Glorfindel's speed, his eyes traveling from Glorfindel's organ to his brother's, then back again. Hesitantly, he let the fingers of his free hand slide gently over the swollen pouch beneath his throbbing Elfhood.

"You will feel a wonderful, inexplicable feeling rush through you, and your Elfhood with spout your seed. Believe me, you will know it when you feel it," Glorfindel answered, his voice now husky with his own desire.

"Ai!" Elrohir cried, his hand pumping himself wildly, his butt cheeks and leg muscles clenching.

"Yes, Elrohir, come for me!" Glorfindel gasped, panting in anticipation of seeing Elrohir climax. Within moments, Elrohir cried out, his back arching as he came, his seed pumping out over his hand and onto the stone floor.

"'Ro!" Elladan cried, throwing his head back as his own orgasm ripped through him at last, his essence joining his brother's at their feet.

Watching the two young Elves in the throes of their first orgasms was all that was needed to push Glorfindel over the edge. Uttering a guttural moan, his fist pumping furiously, his silver seed gushed out in spurts.

All three Elves sat down on the edge of the bed, Elladan and Elrohir resting against each other, panting. Glorfindel reached out and pulled them both into his embrace, Elladan on his lap, and Elrohir snuggled to his side, kissing first one tenderly on the forehead, then the other.

"I never would have thought that it could do that..." Elladan murmured, leaning heavily on Glorfindel's shoulder,

"I hope it will do it again," whispered Elrohir, a small smile touching his lips, his arms wrapping around both the Balrog-slayer and his brother.

Chuckling, Glorfindel said, "I'm sure it will, Pen-neth - many, many times. But, there's always a first time for everything...if you wish, tomorrow I will show you more."

Both heads picked up at the same time, eyes as wide and excited as Elflings receiving presents on their Begetting Day. "There's more?"

Glorfindel just laughed, and hugged them both.