There's A First Time For Everything by TICS

Dawn the following morning found Elladan and Elrohir up with the sun, having not slept at all, anxious to pester Glorfindel about his promise of the night before to "show them more."

"What more can there possibly be? I should think that what he showed us last night would be enough for anyone," Elrohir mused, as his twin brushed out his long sable hair for him.

"I have no idea, but I'm certain Glorfindel would not have offered if there weren't more to learn, 'Ro," Elladan offered, picking up several strands of his brother's silky locks and expertly twining them into a braid.

"How is it that we never stumbled across this ourselves, 'Dan? We learned where Ada keeps the good wine...we found out when Arwen was sneaking out at night to meet with that Elf...we even learned about the incident with Mithrandir and baker's wife, but we never found out about this? It just doesn't' seem like us."

"I know...I know. Plus, it's all I can think about now, and that can't be normal," Elladan replied, finishing Elrohir's braids. "I think that this may be the one thing I didn't want to know about!"

"Me, too. And every time I think about it, my Elfhood starts to go up again, and I have to quickly think about something unpleasant. Who wants to go through eternity thinking about the time I forgot to lace my leggings, and they fell down around my ankles at the MidSummer Festival?" Elrohir added, squirming a bit uncomfortably in his seat. "I mean, I can't very well stop what I'm doing every five minutes to drop my drawers and touch myself, now can I?"

"Maybe Glorfindel forgot to tell us something...perhaps there is a secret spell, or an herb, perhaps, that keeps it sleeping most of the time, " Elladan mused, taking Elrohir's place on the chair so that his twin could braid his hair.

"I would think he'd have remembered to tell us something that important, 'Dan."

"Well, I don't see Ada, or Erestor, or even Glorfindel himself yanking on their Elfhoods at all times of the day and night. Maybe that's what he meant by 'showing us more."

"Ai! Stop talking about it, Elladan! Mine is waking up again!" Elrohir admonished, squeezing his legs together uncomfortably, and tugging on his brother's braid.

"That's part of the problem, 'Ro. It seems like that's all I want to talk about now! All I want to talk about, think about...truthfully, I think I'd be very happy locking myself in our room all day doing nothing but that!"

"Argh! Look what you did, 'Dan...now it's up and leaking, and no amount of unpleasant thoughts will make it go back down!" Elrohir said disgustedly, quickly dropping his brother's hair and stalking over to the side of the bed. He unceremoniously pulled down his leggings and took himself in hand, closing his eyes as he stroked himself.

Watching his twin was too much for Elladan. He joined Elrohir next to the bed, his own leggings puddled on the floor around his ankles, his own member in his hand.

Together the twins stroked in unison, each eyeing the other's fist as it slid up and down his organ. Faster they pumped their fists, both moaning softly, cupping their own sacs with their free hands, just as Glorfindel had instructed, gently squeezing, until they climaxed at nearly the same moment.

Sitting down on the bed, they look at each other sheepishly. "I suppose that it's my turn to clean up the mess," Elladan said to his twin, looking down at the gooey mess on the floor.

"Yes, it is. I cleaned it up the last time."

"How many times have we done this since last night?"

"At least four. I'm afraid my Elfhood may fall off if I keep this up."

"It being up is the problem, 'Ro," Elladan laughed, shaking his dark head. He rose from the bed, pulled up his drawers and went in search of a towel.

"We'd best see Glorfindel as soon as possible, 'Dan," Elrohir said, pulling up his own leggings. "There must be a way to get a handle on this thing."




Erestor smiled at his golden mate, stroking his forehead fondly. "So the twins have come into their heat...I'm certain you did an admirable job in their instruction, 'Fin."

"It took me by surprise, that's for certain. How could Elrond have been so remiss? They're nearly at their majority, 'Restor! Was he going to wait until their bonding ceremonies before he explained things?"

"Now, now, 'Fin...there really isn't any harm done, now is there? After all, I can't think of a better instructor to have than you, my sweet."

Looking at Erestor, a prankish grin on his face, Glorfindel said, "They'll most likely be coming back to see me today..."

"Glorfindel - whatever for? You've already given them the basics..." Erestor demanded, folding his arms over his chest, staring sternly at his bonded.

"I may have offered to show them more, if it was what they wished."

"You didn't! Glorfindel! I am shocked!"

"Why? Somebody has to..."

"You should have gone to Elrond and let him handle it," Erestor replied, the familiar stern look - usually reserved for the twins when they had pulled one prank or another - now directed at Glorfindel.

"If he was going to handle it, he would have by now, Erestor. Anyway, the reason I mentioned it at all was because, well...I thought perhaps I could persuade you to help me."

"Help you!" Erestor's frown deepened as he looked hard at Glorfindel.

"I can't do this part by myself...not with two of them, Erestor. Well, actually I could, but it might be too overwhelming for them." He took hold of Erestor's hand, holding it in both of his. "I was wondering if you would mind helping me with one of them." Glorfindel gave his mate a hopeful, beguiling look.

"I don't know 'Fin...you know what the twins think of me. They think I'm a mother hen, that I fawn over them too much - that I smother them," Erestor said truthfully, biting his lower lip. "I know that I've been their tutor for years, but they may not be comfortable allowing me to instruct them in this way."

"How could they not? You are so beautiful, my love. So sensitive, so honest, so gentle...and so very beautiful. Did I mention that you were beautiful?"

"All right, all right!" Erestor laughed, giving Glorfindel a slight push, "stop trying to flatter me into doing it! You know I'd never refuse to help you."

Glorfindel smiled, pulling Erestor into his arms for a long, soft kiss.




Elladan and Elrohir paused just outside of Glorfindel's door. They exchanged a nervous look with each other, then together rapped loudly on the door.

"Come in," answered that familiar deep voice from within the room.

"Ai, 'Dan...just coming here has made it rise again," Elrohir confessed in a whisper, his hand shifting himself within his leggings.

"Me, too, 'Ro. I hope that whatever Glorfindel is going to show us today will help keep it down. My arm is likely to fall off after much more of this!"

Elladan opened the door, allowing his twin to pass through before him, softly closing it behind him. They stood close together, just inside the room, looking very nervous.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Come in..." Glorfindel said, motioning for the two Peredhil brothers to enter his chambers. The twins walked up to him as he sat on the edge of the bed, dressed in the same robe he had worn the night before. His thick golden hair was hanging free, his intense blue eyes looking at them expectantly.

"We were wondering if...well..." Elladan began, looking toward his brother for help.

"You had said that you would, er..." Elrohir contributed, a rosy blush coloring his cheeks.

"You want to know more, am I correct?" Glorfindel smiled, patting the bed on either side of him. The twins took a seat, each on one side of the Balrog-slayer as he continued, "I did offer, didn't I?"

They nodded their heads, their long jet hair swaying with the motion. The twins looked at each other across Glorfindel, seemingly trying to egg the other on to speak first.

"We can't get them to stop, Glorfindel," Elrohir finally confessed in a hushed, embarrassed voice, looking down at his hands on his lap.

"Can't get what to stop doing what?"

"We can't get our Elfhoods to stop rising! They kept us up all night, Glorfindel! How long can an Elf go without sleep?" Elladan explained, plainly exasperated, also looking at his lap - though not at his hands. "My right arm is actually sore this morning! And Elrohir is afraid that his Elfhood will fall off if he has to keep yanking on it all the time."

"Isn't there someway to keep them down - at least part of the time?" Elrohir demanded.

Glorfindel, finally understanding what the twins were talking about, began to chuckle heartily. "Ah, Pen neth, it is only because it is so new to you that your Elfhoods seek to rise at every opportunity! Give it a short while and they will learn to behave themselves again."

"Oh..." Elladan said, not completely mollified, but willing to accept Glorfindel's word on it. "So what else do you have to show us, Glorfindel? After what you showed us last night, I'm almost afraid to learn more."

"You don't have to, if you are uncomfortable, Elladan," Glorfindel said reassuringly, stroking the young Elf's gleaming obsidian mane.

Elladan looked across Glorfindel's broad chest to his twin. "What do you think, 'Ro?"

"I think we should learn all we can, Elladan...I hate not knowing something that everyone else knows."

"All right, Glorfindel - we're ready. Shall we drop our drawers?" Elladan said, beginning to stand, his hands already the lacings of his drawers.

"Wait a moment, young one," Glorfindel laughed, pulling on Elladan's arm to make him retake his seat. "It pleases me that you are so eager to learn from me, but there is something I must discuss with you first. This next step is more...intense than the last. More involved, I should say. Since I will need help to show you both, I have asked Erestor to help us." He turned to look at the bath door.

Following his gaze, the twins were astonished to see Erestor posing in the doorway, naked to the waist. His ebony hair was loose, flowing about his shoulders like a cape, a stark contrast to his alabaster skin. His duties as Elrond's Chief Advisor had done nothing to soften the firm, strong-looking muscles of his shoulders and chest, or the taut firmness of his abdomen. His lean hips were wrapped in a pair of white, loose fitting leggings, his feet bare. This was not the Erestor they were familiar with - the boring, lecturing, smothering tutor who would never for one moment put up with their pranks...this was someone else...someone exotic...someone breathtakingly beautiful.

As the twins' eyes roamed over his body, they began to unconsciously squirm in their seats as their Elfhoods once again took control.

Glorfindel watched the twins' reaction to his bonded, and smiled. "He is beautiful, is he not?" he whispered turning his own eyes on Erestor's form.

Elrohir could do nothing more than nod, his mouth hanging open, his dark gray eyes wide.

"I never...I mean, Erestor is always...I mean..." Elladan stuttered, at a loss for words. His eyes never left the milky-white, toned body of the older Elf standing in the doorway of the bath.

"Would you like to touch him, 'Dan?" Glorfindel whispered in Elladan's ear. "Run your fingers over his shoulders...through his hair...kiss him?"

Elladan nodded mutely, his Elfhood now pitching a family-sized tent in his leggings.

"Go to him, Elladan," Glorfindel instructed, giving the younger Elf a slight push off the bed.

Elladan rose, his mouth open in wonder, his eyes still roaming over Erestor's hard-muscled body, walking slowly to where the older Elf waited at the door to the bath.

He looked into Erestor's deep, black eyes, and gingerly reached one hand up to lightly touch his face. Erestor lifted his own hand, capturing Elladan's in his, turning it to place a soft kiss on his palm.

"Erestor..." Elladan whispered, his voice more breath than sound.

Erestor silenced him with a finger to his lips. "Elladan...so lovely you are, young one," he said, running his hand through Elladan's long, inky tresses. "Will you allow me to tutor you this day?"

"Aye, Erestor...I would like that very much," Elladan replied, his eyes wider still as Erestor bent his head and claimed Elladan's lips in a soft, sweet kiss. Elladan's arms wrapped themselves around Erestor's neck of their own volition as Erestor's hand behind his head pressed down, deepening the kiss.

Glorfindel watched for a moment, taking great pride in his bonded, grateful for the tenderness he was showing Elladan, before turning to Elrohir. Cupping the Peredhil twin's chin with his hand, he grazed his lips lightly against Elrohir's. Pulling back, he smiled at the younger Elf, stroking his cheek. "And you, Elrohir...will you allow me to instruct you?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, Glorfindel...yes...please..." Elrohir answered, breathless already from that one gentle kiss.

Glorfindel placed his strong hand behind Elrohir's neck, drawing him into a deeper, more passionate kiss, feeling Elrohir's arms encircle his neck.

Erestor led Elladan to the bed, sitting on the opposite side from where Glorfindel sat kissing Elrohir. Sitting down, he pulled Elladan down next to him before claiming his lips in a fiery kiss. Elladan gasped as Erestor's tongue licked at his bottom lip, but quickly caught on when that same tongue slid between his lips, tasting his own tongue. Within moments, Elladan was kissing Erestor back with more fervor than the older Elf had anticipated. Erestor was taken a bit aback by the passion with which the younger Elf was consuming his mouth.

Glorfindel found Elrohir a willing and bright pupil as well, as the Peredhil twin returned his kisses with a fire that streaked directly to Glorfindel's Elfhood. He was surprised when Elrohir's hands slipped under his robes, running their long, elegant fingers over the skin of his chest and shoulders. Breaking away from Elrohir's sweet lips, he reminded himself not to lose his self control...that this was the twin's first time, and that gentleness must rule the day.

With a practiced hand, Erestor unhooked Elladan's tunic, sliding it off the younger Elf's shoulders. His breath whistled out between his teeth as he beheld Elladan's flawless skin and dusky nipples, hardening as they were exposed to the chill air. Erestor lightly brushed his fingers over one of the tiny, cinnamon buds, causing Elladan to gasp and seek his lips once again, his tongue now plunging into Erestor's hot, moist mouth, exploring with abandon.

Glorfindel shrugged out of his robe before unhooking Elrohir's tunic and helping him out of it. Running his fingers over Elrohir's smooth skin, Glorfindel whispered, "take your leggings off, 'Ro...I wish to see all of you."

Without a word, or any hint of hesitation, Elrohir stood and quickly lost his boots and leggings, sitting back down, naked next to the Balrog-slayer, his lips once again seeking contact. No prodding was necessary for Elrohir's fingers to begin exploring Glorfindel's hard physique, running lightly over the strong muscles of his shoulders and chest, timidly rubbing Glorfindel's rosy nipples with his fingers.

Elladan, aware of his brother's actions as always, mimicked Elrohir and quickly shed his own boots and leggings. He sat back down on the bed, his eyes riveted to Erestor as the Advisor loosed his leggings and stepped out of them, standing naked before the young Peredhil. His eyes, darkened with lust, took in the sight of Erestor's hard Elfhood, reddened and weeping.

Sitting again, Erestor's soft, warm lips found Elladan's, both their hands skimming each other's skin, softly moaning their delight into each other's mouths.

Breaking the kiss, Erestor said, in a voice loud enough to be heard by both twins, "Kissing is the first step, and a delightful one, but there are more places on our bodies that enjoy being kissed besides the lips." To demonstrate, Erestor took the delicate tip of Elladan's right ear into his mouth, eliciting a deep moan from the young Elf.

Glorfindel broke away from Elrohir's sweet lips, allowing his own to travel down the Peredhil's throat, laying whisper soft kisses and licks down his neck in a wet trail. At the feel of Glorfindel sucking harder at the base of his neck, drawing the warmth to the surface, Elrohir groaned, his back arching his neck into Glorfindel's mouth.

Erestor's hot mouth soon found its own way down Elladan's neck, also sucking gently at the tender skin, marking his pupil. When they reached Elladan's chest, and his tongue began to make lazy circles around Elladan's right nipple while his fingers teased the other, Elladan began to writhe beneath the Advisor's touch.

Glorfindel's tongue found the hard, buff-colored nipple on Elrohir's chest, flicking it lightly. Elrohir's fingers entwined themselves in the silky, golden locks of the Balrog-slayer's head, as the unfamiliar sensations milked by Glorfindel's clever tongue swept through him.

Lower both Erestor and Glorfindel traveled, working almost in tandem, their lips, tongues, and teeth tasting and teasing the delicate flesh of the brother's bellies, until the Peredhil twins' Elfhoods stood before their eyes, weeping and throbbing in the need inspired by the older Elves' attentions.

"Sweet ones, our Elfhoods are one of the most delicate, sensitive parts of our anatomies. Taking yourself in hand is not the only way to relieve your tension..." Glorfindel said, his voice husky, looking up into Elrohir's gray eyes.

Elrohir's eyes rolled back in his head as Glorfindel's softly kissed the rounded head of his erection, the older Elf's tongue licking the precum from it's tiny slit. His moan was long and his back arched from the bed when Glorfindel's lips encircled it, sucking gently.

Erestor's tongue lightly licked Elladan's shaft, causing the younger Elf to moan and shiver, his hands firmly entwined in the Advisor's raven hair. When Erestor's mouth covered the head of his erection, Elladan ceased to have rational thought, his hips rising of their own accord into Erestor's mouth, his hands pulling the older Elf's mouth down on his organ.

With a moan that was more growl, Glorfindel took Elrohir wholly in his mouth, sucking harder at the iron shaft of the younger Elf, his hand stroking his own member. At a cry from Elrohir, Glorfindel tasted the sweet-saltiness of Elrohir's seed at the back of his throat, while his own essence spurted over his hand and onto Elrohir's leg.

Erestor, stroking himself wildly as his mouth devoured Elladan's stiff, wet member, swallowed the young Peredhil's seed with gusto as his own organ pumped it's juices onto Elladan's thigh.

As Elladan lay trembling, completely spent, Erestor lay his head on the younger Elf's belly and smiled. "Thank you for allowing me to be your teacher today, 'Dan," he whispered, using Elladan's nickname for the first time that Elladan could remember.

In a similar position on Elrohir's firm stomach, Glorfindel also smiled, murmuring, "My thanks to you, as well, Elrohir. It has been my honor to instruct you."

The two older Elves rose as one, Glorfindel slipping into his robe while Erestor padded into the bath to retrieve his. Returning he stood next to Glorfindel, their arms around each other as the Peredhil twins slowly got dressed, smiling gently at the looks of wonder on the younger Elves' faces.

Hand in hand, the twins stood to face their mentors. "Thank you both," Elrohir said, his love for his tutors shining in his eyes.

"Aye...thank you," Elladan echoed, "I feel so much better knowing it all now..."

"Um...Elladan...Elrohir..." Glorfindel began, looking a bit concerned.

"Fin..." Erestor muttered a warning under his breath, his eyes gazing hard at his bonded.

"We can't allow them to think that this is all there is, 'Restor...that would be a disservice to our pupils," Glorfindel whispered back, looking into the obsidian eyes of his bonded.

"But, Glorfindel..." Erestor began, his voice trailing off as his gaze fell on the twins, standing bewildered before them.

"There more?" Elladan said when he finally found his voice. "How can there possibly be anything else?"

"Are you trying to kill us, Glorfindel?" Elrohir demanded, staring wide eyed at the golden warrior.

Chuckling, 'Fin looked at Erestor, his arm pulling the Advisor closer to him. "You see, 'Restor? How can we, in good conscience, end their education here - so obviously lacking?"

Sighing, Erestor allowed a small smile to play on his lips before answering. "Yes, Elladan, there is more...and no, Elrohir, Glorfindel is definitely not trying to kill you. What we are showing you are the facts of life...but, of course, if you do not wish our instruction, we can simply end the lesson here."

"If you wish to continue learning, then we will meet again tomorrow," Glorfindel offered, smiling at the mirror images before him.

Elladan looked at Elrohir, asking a silent question of his twin. Just as silently Elrohir answered with an almost imperceptible nod.

"We are...grateful for your tutelage, Erestor and Glorfindel...we will come to you again tomorrow...if we can walk."

Erestor and Glorfindel laughed, watching the twins as they left the bedroom, still hand in hand.