There's A First Time For Everything by TICS

Elrohir and Elladan reached their room, entering it and sitting on the bed together, not having said a word to each other since leaving Glorfindel's suite.

"They're going to kill us," Elrohir finally said to his twin, shaking his head slowly. "They are going to commit kinslaying...I just know it. I think my heart actually stopped beating for a few moments when Glorfindel..."

"Nonsense - I, for one, found today's lesson perfectly enjoyable."

"All right...an enjoyable death, I admit, but a death none-the-less."

"Elves must do this all the time with each other, 'Ro. You don't see dead Elves lining the streets, now do you? Besides, we can't die, except in battle or weariness of the world."

"Weariness being the key word there, 'Dan."

"I admit I could do with a nap right about now," Elladan smiled, standing and stretching. He walked over to his side of the bed, doffed his boots and lay down. Elrohir joined him in a moment, rolling over to look at his twin. "It was different than doing it ourselves, wasn't it, 'Dan...it felt...I don't know...better," he whispered.

"Aye. I wonder what it's like to...you know..."

"Be the one doing all the work?" Elrohir said, closing his eyes as a shiver ran through his body. "What does it taste like, I wonder?"

Elladan snuggled next to his brother, his eyes beginning to glaze with sleep as he murmured, "I suppose we should find out...later, though...I'm exhausted."

"Mmm," Elrohir agreed and, wrapping his arm around his twin, he allowed his own eyes to glaze over.




"Lord Elrond," Erestor said without preamble as he stalked into the Lord of Imladris' study. "I need to speak with you about your sons."

Elrond sat at his desk, an untouched, cold cup of tea on his right hand side, poring over a thick ledger. He didn't look up as Erestor barged in and started speaking - he was used to his Advisor's complaints about his sons, since nearly every day, it seemed, there was a new one.

"Ai! Erestor...what have they done now? Have they put ink in your tea again? Rearranged all the books in the library? Broken another vase? Whatever it is, handle it. I am busy trying to figure out how much wheat we imported from Hobbiton last spring."

"I have taken care of it, I assure you...well, actually Glorfindel and I took care of it, and will continue to take care of it, but you really must be made aware of..."

"I have perfect confidence in both Glorfindel and you to handle whatever crisis the twins have managed to invoke this time, Erestor." Elrond waved his hand at his Advisor, a motion meant to dismiss the ranting Elf.

"Really, Elrond! I am trying to tell you something impor..."

"Please, Erestor! I'll be up all night if I don't make haste...as long as Imladris isn't burning down, then please just handle whatever it is yourself!"

"Your sons have come into their heat, Elrond," Erestor said simply, giving up and turning to walk out the door.

"Like I said, Erestor, just handle..." Elrond paused mid-sentence as the import of Erestor's statement hit him. "Wait! Wait a moment...come back here...did you just say that the twins have come into their heat? That's impossible...why, just yesterday they were running to me crying over a skinned knee...wanting to be tucked in at night...Erestor, how is this possible?"

"It is possible because your sons are nearly 95 years old, Elrond. You've been so busy...well, no one can blame you - after all you are Lord of Imladris which places a tremendous responsibility on your shoulders..."

"Why hasn't Celebrian seen this? She hasn't spoken a word about it to me."

"Celebrian is busy with Arwen...remember that we recently caught her sneaking out to meet with that Elf who is visiting from Lorien - what's-his-name...Haglir...Hamler..."

"Haldir. Yes, I know, I know. But still...I should have been more aware of their condition. I'll have to talk with them...have 'the talk' with them..."

"I am sorry, Elrond, but it's a bit too late for any kind of talk."

Elrond looked puzzled for a moment, then his eyebrows shot up to his hairline as he remembered that Erestor had said something about he and Glorfindel 'taking care' of things. "Erestor...what are you trying to tell me?"

"Simply that the twins were in a dreadful condition last night, and Glorfindel had no choice but to step in and show them what they needed to do," Erestor replied, trying to sound casual. He had no desire to incur Elrond's wrath, but the facts needed to be stated.

"You said both you and Glorfindel took care of it...what did you do, Erestor?" Elrond asked, his brows knitting together in a frown as his suspicions grew.

"Do not look at me like that, Elrond. Neither Glorfindel or I presented any preference to the twins...but it was obvious where their interests lay. They simply prefer Ellyn over Ellith, Elrond. We made ourselves available to them because they needed us, and will continue to do so, unless, of course, you command otherwise."

"Oh...they...really?" Elrond sighed. "I suppose it will be up to Arwen to carry on the bloodline, then." He smacked himself in the forehead with the palm of his hand, settling back in his chair. "I cannot believe I have become so distant as to not even know which side of the horse my sons walk on." He looked at Erestor apologetically. "I am sorry that this responsibility has fallen to you and Glorfindel, 'Restor, and I can not express my gratitude to you both."

"Make no mention of it, Elrond. You know how much we care for the twins...we are happy and honored to be a part of this time of their lives."

"Thank you, Erestor...and thank Glorfindel for me also, although I will thank him myself as soon as I see him. Will you send the twins to me, please? I need to talk to them."

"Of course, Lord Elrond." With a small bow, and a kind smile, Erestor left Elrond alone in his study to fetch Elladan and Elrohir.




Elrohir woke from his nap first, automatically glancing at Elladan. He watched his brother sleeping peacefully, his long, thick, black lashes and smooth dark brows framing his sleep-clouded gray eyes. Usually, Elrohir would immediately begin to poke and tickle Elladan until finally rousing him from his sleep. A tickle fight would most likely ensue, an entertainment Elrohir usually loved.

This time, however, Elrohir just watched his twin sleep, taking in the handsome features that he knew were a mirror image of his own - the indigo hair, tousled over the pillow; the broad shoulders, flat stomach, and narrow waist and hips; the long legs and strong arms. Elrohir knew just how strong those arms were, and how it felt to be wrapped in them from the innumerable times Elladan had tackled him over the years, or had held him in compassion, fear, joy, and sleep.

Elrohir found his eyes gazing at Elladan's crotch, eyeing the bulge in his leggings. Without thinking about it, he stretched out one long, slender finger and touched it gently, feeling it jump slightly at his touch.

He pulled his finger back as if burned, flicking his eyes toward his brother's face. Elladan's eyes were still glazed, unseeing, deep in sleep. Sighing, Elrohir's eyes turned again to his brother's groin, wondering what it would be like to take another Elf's Elfhood into his mouth. Images of their visit to Glorfindel's rooms that morning flashed through his mind, making his own Elfhood rise uncomfortably in his leggings.

"Unlace my leggings, 'Ro..." Elladan's voice whispered.

Elrohir jumped, looking up quickly, a guilty expression on his face, meeting his brother's eyes that looked back intently.

"Go ahead...we wanted to know what it's like...you go first," Elladan said, "I want you to..."

Hesitantly, Elrohir's fingers fumbled at the lacings of his brother's leggings, managing to undo the knots and loosen them. He noticed that the bulge he had so gingerly touched before had increased in size, the outline of Elladan's Elfhood clearly visible beneath the thin fabric of the leggings.

Peeling back the flap that covered his brother's organ allowed it to spring free of the constraints of the fabric, exposing it to Elrohir's eyes. He looked back up at his twin for confirmation.

"Please, Elrohir...taste me," Elladan whispered, reaching out to stroke his twin's dark head reassuringly. "Please..."

Elrohir bent his head, his long ebony hair falling like a curtain over his brother's thighs as his curled tongue delicately licked at Elladan's shaft, taking his first taste of his brother.

"What do I taste like, 'Ro?" Elladan asked in a husky voice, his fingers entwining themselves in his brother's hair.

"Sweet, 'Dan...so sweet..." Elrohir answered before allowing his tongue to return, sweeping the length of Elladan's rigid member.

Elladan growled deep in his throat as Elrohir's hot, wet tongue licked the measure of his shaft. When Elrohir's lips closed over the head of his Elfhood, Elladan's back arched, his moan intensifying with the rush of heat through his organ. His fingers fisted in his twin's silky hair, the pressure of his hands on his brother's head encouraged Elrohir's endeavors.

Sliding his brother's Elfhood into his mouth in a long, slow motion, Elrohir's fingers of one hand gently cupped the fuzzy sac below it, drawing yet another moan from his brother's lips. Suddenly, Elladan pulled away from Elrohir, breathing heavliy.

"It's going to happen soon, 'Ro," he warned in a hushed, gravelly voice.

"I want to taste all of you, 'Dan...everything," Elrohir answered, sliding himself closer to his brother so that his mouth would reach Elladan's member again.

Elrohir gripped his twin's Elfhood with his fist, and attacked the weeping head with his lips, kissing and sucking with abandon. A series of short moans escaped Elladan's throat, his back arching as he fed his seed to his brother in hot spurts.

He fell back on the bed, sated and drained, Elrohir climbing up on the bed next to him. Turning to his twin, Elladan said, "My turn, 'Ro...my turn to taste you."

He quickly unlaced Elrohir's leggings, noting that his brother's member was already hard and weeping, nearly purple in his need. Brushing his fingers over the black nest of curls, he gripped the hard, hot shaft in one fist. Bending his head, his other hand sliding up and down Elrohir's chiseled abdomen, Elladan swallowed his brother whole.

"And I, 'Dan? How do I taste?" Elrohir moaned, his hands petting his brother's silky mane.

"Like heaven, 'Ro..." Elladan answered flicking hooded gray eyes toward his twin before returning his attentions to his brother's Elfhood.

So completely involved with their first tastes of Elfhood were they that neither heard the soft knock at the door, or saw the door open and Erestor poke his head into the room. His eyes widened at the sight of Elladan sucking diligently on Elrohir's Elfhood, but he said nothing, slipping quietly into the room and into the shadows, waiting patiently for the inevitable ending.

Erestor did not have long to wait. Elrohir's brother's hot, moist mouth on his most private organ wracked Elrohir's body with delicious shivers that quickly intensified into a full-blown orgasm, and Elladan drank deeply of Elrohir's essence.

The twins collapsed on the bed, one atop the other, drawing each other into their arms.

Erestor clearing his throat finally made the twins aware that they were not alone. Jumping up and separating, they lunged for their leggings, trying desperately to cover up before even realizing who it was that was standing in their room.

Standing before them with a bemused expression on his face, his arms folded across his chest, Erestor laughed inwardly at the twin's antics. "When you are quite ready, your father has requested your immediate presence in his study."

The twins nodded, both blushing furiously. Erestor left them to finish dressing, which they did in a rather embarrassed silence.

On their way to Elrond's study, Elrohir asked his brother, "What do you suppose Ada wants? We haven't done anything that I can think of...lately..."

"Something tells me Erestor ran his mouth to Ada about our, er...instruction."

"No! Do you suppose so? Why would he do that?" Elrohir asked, looking stricken.

"Because he's Erestor! Hasn't he spilled the beans about every prank we've ever played? It's his job, Elrohir - he advises Ada...evidently about everything. But don't worry, 'Ro...Glorfindel said it happens to everyone," Elladan replied, trying to calm his twin.

"But everyone doesn't prefer Elves, 'Dan. What's Ada going to say about that?" Elrohir shot back, chewing on his bottom lip.

That Elladan could not answer, but he began to chew his bottom lip as well.