There's A First Time For Everything by TICS

Chapter notes: Conclusion
Elrond silently studied his twin sons as they stood nervously before him, their eyes downcast. "They've grown into quite a pair of beautiful Elves," he thought to himself, almost in shock at how they had managed to grow up without him realizing it. "They're going to break a lot of hearts, if they aren't careful."

"I understand from Erestor that you've both managed to come into your heat at the same time," he began, noticing that their blush intensified with his words. He tried to remember if he had been as uncomfortable when his own Ada had spoken to him on this subject. He chuckled inwardly as he recalled that he had nearly thrown up on his Adar's boots during that particular conversation.

The twins remained quiet, barely nodding their heads in confirmation of his statement, both fervently wishing that they could be somewhere else -anywhere else - than in that room at that time.

"I've also been informed that you have received instruction from both Glorfindel and Erestor."

Again, their dark heads nodded, their blushes deepening to a dark ruby red.

"Further, I have been informed that you both prefer the company of Ellyn. Is this true?" Elrond asked, although he already knew the answer. He didn't fail to notice the twins clasp hands, as they had so many times before when Elrond had needed to call them on the carpet for some prank or another.

"Yes, Ada," Elladan managed to squeak out. Elrohir simply nodded again. Neither could manage to meet their father's eyes.

Sighing, Elrond smiled a soft smile. "It is alright, my sons...I realize that I may have given you the impression that it was not - my desire for grandchildren may have overridden my duties to fully explain this matter to you. For that, I apologize. Still, I have no personal experience or words of wisdom to impart to you on this subject, never having felt this attraction myself. For that, I leave you in the capable hands of Glorfindel and Erestor. But I can tell you that, no matter whom it is that you deem worthy of your attentions, you must - and I cannot stress this enough - you must remember to always respect them. I will not have you running about Imladris breaking hearts. Do you understand?"

Elladan and Elrohir looked up at their father, surprise evident in their expressions. They had expected to be taken to task over their preferences, but it sounded as though Elrond had accepted their inclinations without blinking.

"Aye, Ada...we understand. We would never wish to hurt anyone," Elrohir replied, finding his voice at last, his brother nodding in agreement.

"Since your preference runs to Ellyn, it is unnecessary for you to worry about pregnancy, but, should you ever decide to turn your attention to a female, you must always keep that worry uppermost in your mind. You are both Princes of this realm, and it would not do for you to have children out of wedlock. Do you understand?"

Again, the twins told Elrond that they did understand.

"Thank you, Ada..." Elladan whispered, tears in his beautiful gray eyes.

"For what, 'Dan?" Elrond asked, reaching out to wipe the moisture from his son's cheek.

"For being so understanding...and for loving us so much. We've given you a lot of grief over the years, but still, you've always loved us."

"Of course I love you...you are my sons! You both have always been my heart...you will always be my heart."

Elrond brought both his sons forward into his arms, holding them tightly, kissing both on the crowns of their dark heads.

"Now, go on with both of you...I've work to finish," he said with a smile, releasing them. The twins smiled broadly, wiping their wet eyes with the backs of their hands, before bowing respectfully - the first time Elrond could remember them doing so - and leaving his study.




Glorfindel was waiting for the twins when they arrived back at their chambers after speaking with Elrond. The Slayer was standing near the window, apparently deep in thought, when the twins entered the room.

"Glorfindel? Is there something wrong?" Elladan asked, casting a sideways look at Elrohir.

The Golden Lord slowly turned from the window, eyeing both twins for a long moment before speaking. "No, nothing is wrong. Tell me, how did your talk with your father go?"

"Better than we could ever have hoped, Glorfindel. He was most supportive of our choice...he said that he leaves us in your capable hands," Elladan said. He received a not-so-subtle jab in the ribs from his twin at his choice of words.

Allowing a small smile to touch his lips, Glorfindel said, "Capable hands, eh?" He cleared his throat, then walked to the door. "Come to my rooms tonight for your final lesson. Again, that is not an order...come only if it is what you wish."

"There's still more to learn? I think you are now jesting with us, Glorfindel...how can there possibly be more?" Elrohir asked, clearly perplexed.

Glorfindel simply smiled, and exited the room, closing the door softly behind him, leaving the twins looking at each other in puzzlement.

"He must be jesting...there isn't anything else to learn, 'Dan...there can't be!"

"Have you ever heard Glorfindel jest about anything, 'Ro? I haven't. If he says that there is more, then there is more."

"No...but I still think...oh, wait! I know! He must want us to practice -that's it, don't you think? Like an examination of sorts, I should think."

"Perhaps," Elladan conceded, doubtfully. "We will find out tonight."




After dinner, the twins knocked softly on Glorfindel's door. At his answer, they stepped into his suite, pausing just inside the door. Their eyes widened at the sight of the dozens of candles glowing softly in the darkened room.

Glorfindel smiled a welcome at them, waving at them to come closer. Erestor walked in from the bath, carrying a bottle with him. He set it on the nightstand next to the bed before greeting the twins.

"I hear that your talk with your father went well," he said, smiling at Elladan and Elrohir.

"Why did you tell him, Erestor?" Elladan blurted out before he could stop himself. "Why do you tell him everything?"

Glorfindel frowned, but Erestor held up a hand to silence his bonded. "Elladan, I know that you think that I tattle on you all time, but the simple truth is that I care about you and your brother very much. I have practically raised you both, since your mother and father have always been weighed down by the responsibilities of being Lord and Lady. It has only been my concern for your own well being over the years that has cause me to speak with your Ada on so many occasions. If I had not spoken with him today, you would still be under the impression that your choices were wrong, and you would still be feeling guilty about them, wouldn't you?"

"Aye, Erestor...I understand...I am sorry," Elladan said softly, finally realizing the Elf's motives and Erestor's deep love for himself and his brother. It boded well for his burgeoning sense of maturity. "You have been more Ada to us than friend...we are grateful."

Smiling, Erestor stepped forward, taking Elladan into his arms, hugging him tightly.

Glorfindel cleared his throat, saying, "Well, if this love fest is quite over, I believe we have still another lesson to master." He stepped over to stand behind Erestor, his hands sliding Erestor's robe from his shoulders.

Elladan and Elrohir stood back, their eyes following the robe as it slid from the Elf's sleek body to puddle on the floor. Their breath caught as their eyes wandered back up, both sets pausing at his Elfhood, which stood proud and erect in its nest of black curls. They barely noticed Glorfindel remove his own robe, but they did notice his hands reach around Erestor's chest, finding his nipples, his mouth teasing at the flesh of Erestor's shoulders.

"For this lesson," Glorfindel instructed the twins, "Erestor and I will demonstrate first, then you will both be given the opportunity to participate."

Elladan and Elrohir did not need to be told to remove their clothing. Quickly they shed their jerkins, leggings, and boots, watching with interest as Glorfindel led Erestor to the bed.

"The lessons you have learned previously have both led to this point. What we will show you tonight is how Elves make love to each other. Mind you, it is sometimes a bit uncomfortable, but, well worth it," Erestor said, lying back on the bed.

Glorfindel lay atop his bonded, claiming Erestor's lips in a fiery kiss. The twins could see his pink tongue dart into Erestor's mouth as his hands renewed their efforts on his dusky nipples.

Erestor's hands slid down Glorfindel's muscular back to cup his firm cheeks, spreading them slightly, allowing the twins a glimpse of the pink opening that lay hidden between them.

From over Glorfindel's shoulder, Erestor spied the twins taking their Elfhoods in their hands. "No, Sweet Ones...do not seek to pleasure yourselves...you will be needing your Elfhoods to be strong in a short while."

The twins dropped their hands, both making faces at the ache that was growing in their loins. Erestor hid his face in Glorfindel's neck to hide the smile that graced it from the twins.

Slowly, Glorfindel's lips licked and sucked their way down Erestor's chest, lavishing some time on his hard tiny nipples before continuing down his corded abdomen. They paused for a moment, hovering over his weeping Elfhood before sliding over the hardened shaft. Erestor's gasp of pleasure joined with the gasps of the twins, who were struggling not to relieve themselves as they watched the Balrog-slayer devour his mate's organ.

When Erestor's moans became longer and louder, Glorfindel pulled away, reaching for the bottle Erestor had set on the nearby table earlier.

"For the next step in this lesson, oil must be used to prevent harm to your partner," Glorfindel explained as he applied the oil liberally to his fingers and his stiffened member. After replacing the bottle, he leaned back down, once again taking Erestor into his mouth.

Stunned, the twins watched Glorfindel slide a finger into Erestor's body, watching it disappear into his channel. Their hips began to buck into the air as their eyes remained glued to Glorfindel's finger sliding in and out of Erestor's body while he sucked hungrily on his bonded's erection.

Glorfindel added another finger into the tight channel, causing Erestor to squirm with pleasure. When he added a third finger, Elladan and Elrohir moaned along with him.

"We use our fingers to prepare our lover's entry for us," Glorfindel explained, "This will ease our entry, and cause less discomfort for our lover."

Elladan and Elrohir barely registered the words, their own needs causing them to tremble.

Sitting back, Glorfindel helped Erestor turn over, kneeling on the bed, presenting his opening to the Golden Lord. Stroking his slick shaft, Glorfindel positioned himself behind Erestor, and nearly laughed at the gasps from the twins as he pushed the head of the Elfhood into Erestor's hot, tight entry.

He pumped in and out of his lover's silky channel, but pulled out, a bit reluctantly, before he could reach his orgasm. The two older Elves turned to the two younger, who stood gaping and breathing hard near the bed.

"It is time for you two to try what we've shown you. Get the bottle of oil and grease yourselves. I want you to use your fingers on us first, then enter us," Glorfindel instructed. He and Erestor knelt side by side on the bed, presenting both their rears for the twins' use.

Grabbing the bottle from the nightstand, Elladan managed to rip out the cork, splashing the oil on his hands and organ before handing it to his brother. Elrohir was no more careful with the slippery bottle, spilling as much on the floor as on himself in his eagerness.

Both twins climbed on the bed, positioning themselves behind their tutors. Elladan gingerly touched Glorfindel's opening with his finger, before sliding it into the Slayer's body, his breath whistling out between his teeth as the tight silken walls clenched at his finger.

Elorhir inserted his finger into Erestor, his moan blending with the older Elf's moan. Together the twins pumped their digits in and out of the two tight channels, their erections rubbing enticingly against the backs of Glorfindel and Erestor's thighs.

"Another finger, Elladan...add another finger," Glorfindel moaned, his rear bucking backwards to meet Elladan's finger.

"Aye...you too, Elrohir...another!" Erestor moaned, his actions mimicking his lover's.

Acquiescing, the twins were soon pumping two, then three fingers into their instructor's bodies, their own organs weeping against the Slayer and the Advisor's thighs.

"Now, Elrohir...enter me...now," Erestor moaned, pulling himself away from the elder twin's fingers. Elrohir licked his lips, then positioned his throbbing member at Erestor's quivering entry. Slowly, he pushed past the tight ring of muscle that guarded it, moaning loudly as the unexpected, unbelievable tightness and heat gripped him.

"Elladan...now! Enter me now!" Glorfindel rasped. Elladan repeated Elrohir's movements, sliding into Glorfindel's depths with a loud, drawn-out moan.

Pumping faster, the twins battered the older Elves' buttocks, gripping their hips, riding them furiously. Glorfindel and Erestor stroked themselves at the same pace, their hips bucking to meet each thrust.

As Erestor came, his seed spilling onto the sheets, his cheeks clenched forcefully around Elrohir's organ milking a powerful orgasm from the younger Elf.

Elladan could hold back no longer, coming hard within Glorfindel's channel. The force of younger Elf's climax threw the Slayer over the edge, his seed joining Erestor's on the silk sheets.

Panting, they lay atop each other, none speaking for a moment. Finally, Elrohir and Elladan rose from the bed, and stood close together, looking down at their mentors.

"Please tell me that this was the last lesson, Glorfindel...I don't think I could live through anymore," Elrohir said softly, his face still flushed from the waves of pleasure he had felt.

"No, young one," Glorfindel laughed softly, "there is no more...just variations of what you have already learned."

The twins dressed, then bowed respectfully to their teachers, slipping out of the room quietly.

Glorfindel looked at Erestor, kissing him softly and pulling him in close. "They're all grown up now, 'Restor...it matters not when their majority ceremony is...they are Elflings no longer."

"Aye, and, as with all lessons they have learned, they will excel at this also, I think," Erestor laughed softly, pride evident in his voice.

Laughing louder, Glorfindel said, "Unlike their numbers and writings, and history lessons, I think this is one subject they will be most happy to practice!"

"Well, you know what they say, 'Fin," Erestor replied, smiling up at his bonded, "practice makes perfect."