The Lust Within by Durins Bane

[Reviews - 0]

Printer

Table of Contents


- Text Size +
Story notes: Do send feedback! But be kind, this is my first shot at this.

Comments: Pre-LOTR, Legolas was not in the fellowship and has never been to Rivendell. He's also under age, about 95...

Warnings: non-con, a little violence, occasional swearword...the usual.
It was the first time Legolas had gone to Rivendell. He looked around in awe at the marvelous sight. Thranduil smiled at the look on his son's face, feeling a little jealous at the same time. Legolas had never looked at his own homeland with such amazement, like he was doing now, even if just from the outside, since the doors hadn't been opened yet. However, Thranduil was also amused by the beauty of the place, with its evergreen trees and beautiful waterfalls.

The gate was opened at last, and the Mirkwood elves went in, Legolas still dazzled by the view. They went up to the great hall, where they would be greeted by Elrond.

As they got closer, Legolas was feeling more and more nervous. He had never met master Elrond before, and, after all, he was there to stay. His father had made an arrangement with Elrond, and so Legolas would stay to study for a few months. Elrond had happily agreed, and so there they were.

All kinds of thoughts rushed into the blonde's mind, but he pushed them away and re-adjusted his silver crown.

"Thranduil!" called Elrond from the entrance of the hall "good to see you" he beamed as the Mirkwood king drew closer "I hope you had a good trip" "Oh, yes, there was no trouble at all. You have a beautiful kingdom" added the blond king. "Why, a beautiful kingdom intended to please royal guests" answered Elrond with a smile. "Please, come in..." he said in a happy tone, and they went to the salon where the elves were accommodated and served drinks.

Legolas relaxed a bit as he drank the wine he was given, still looking at Elrond with a bit of uncertainty. The lord of Imladris hadn't mentioned Thranduil's son yet. In fact, he didn't seem to have seen the young elf.

Legolas was dwelling in these thoughts when the sound of his own name pulled him back to reality.

"This is my son, Legolas Greenleaf" said Thranduil, and Legolas jerked upwards, clearly disorientated. "What-?" he managed to say, and Thranduil chuckled. "I was introducing you, my dearest" said the king. "Oh..."

"To lord Elrond" explained his father.

Elrond looked at the prince, and suddenly a huge wave of warmth rushed to his groin, making him having to suppress a shudder. He smiled at the young one in sympathy, confused.

"Welcome to Rivendell, Legolas of Mirkwood." He said solemnly, recovering from his momentary shock immediately, and then stood up and raised his hand for Legolas to shake. The young one stood and did so, not noting the look that had fleeted to Elrond's eyes for an instant.

"Well, Elrond, thank you for being so kind as to welcome us, but my son and I are tired and we'd better turn in" "Ah, yes" answered Elrond, "It is not my intention to tire you two." The king of Mirkwood said goodnight to his host and then went to his room closely followed by his son. They got to the rooms they were assigned, which were connected through a door.

"So" said Thranduil, taking off his tunic "what did you think about him?" "Oh, well, he's quite all right..." said the youngest, while brushing his hair. "He did seem really happy to have us here... well, goodnight ada" he smiled and went to his room.

Meanwhile, in the west wing of the castle, Elrond tossed and turned in his bed. He wouldn't find sleep this night, he knew it, so he stood up from his bed and went to the water basin that was located in a table at the far right of the room.

He thought of many things while he washed his face, but he couldn't take his mind off the strange reaction he had experienced earlier. Why did he become aroused by just seeing this elf?

The answer was instantaneous. The prince was gorgeous. Even though Elrond had never felt attracted by a fellow male, he knew that this had changed. His desire for the young heir of Mirkwood was hardly bearable. It was easy for him to understand so. His elfhood ached under his leggings when he saw Legolas.

Well, he thought while he reached down to touch himself, Thranduil would be off in a couple of hours, and Elrond would have the Mirkwood youngster all to himself.

Elrond grinned and moaned as he reached his peak and then fell asleep.




"Legolas! Are you paying the slightest attention?" the call brought Legolas back to the room. He looked at his notes and saw nothing. He didn't have the tiniest idea about what was going on.

"Legolas Greenleaf! Are you listening?" Said Elrond, his temper raising "yes, My Lord" said the prince. But as soon as Elrond turned around to face the board, Legolas lost himself in thought--again.

It had been a month since his father had mercilessly left him there in Imladris. At first he liked it, but then, as time wore on, he got tired of it and he couldn't take it any longer.

He was doing horribly at school, his grades were terrible and he didn't pay attention. But the strange thing was Elrond still passed him. For some unknown reason, Elrond passed Legolas. And the prince couldn't understand why.

Perhaps the king didn't want Legolas to leave? Nah, thought Legolas. The lord hated him, he could tell. In any case, he'd better focus, or face ending up in a dungeon, he told himself, and tried to focus on the history of Valinor, his mind still flying away occasionally.

Late that evening, Elrond came to his room at last. He was very upset and tired. He had just finished his lesson, and the sun had already set, and then when he asked "are there any questions?" that boy, Legolas, had answered with an unworried "what?" He was really truly enraged, but had still explained the whole thing over again. And even though he was angry at the young prince, he still felt that feeling of protection, of...love.

Again, like every time he thought of Legolas, his elfhood ached under his leggings. He didn't want to reach down, not again, not to pleasure himself. Not on his own. So he started thinking, and didn't stoop until dawn.

After the birds had chirped for an hour or so, Elrond stood up and bathed himself, not having slept at all. He had made a crucial decision.

He would tell Legolas about his feelings. But not the usual way...




The young elf was happily singing in his private gardens when a servant approached him. "My Lord," he told the prince, "Master Elrond is outside...he wants to see you. May he come in?" Legolas smiled at being treated with such courtesy.

"Most certainly" he answered. A minute later Elrond was in the garden. "Morning, My Prince" he greeted the younger, who bowed low and answered with a shy "Good day, My Lord" Elrond smiled at the shyness of the blond one and sat on a wooden bench.

"Come, come, sit here, child" Legolas frowned at being called such, but complied and sat beside Elrond, all the time keeping his distance. "Sir..." Legolas began, "are we...having any lessons today?" The lord of Imladris smiled.

"Oh no, My Prince, this is your free day". The prince smiled and then looked around, distracted, not noting the look of lust in his host's eyes.

"Legolas, I... I need to tell you something." Legolas looked at him. He had never been called by his own name since he had been in Rivendell. He gazed at Elrond, confused "Aye, what is it sir?" "Well..." he didn't know what to say, so he decided to just lean forward and gently brush his lips against Legolas'. The prince jerked away, freaked out.

"My Lord, what are you doing?" Shouted the youngest elf, "Legolas, I... I'm sorry" Whispered the Lord of Imladris as he backed away a little. "I just...I thought you would like to know... How I feel about you..."

Legolas was rather taken aback by such a truthful answer. "How...you feel about me?" he murmured, as he looked into those big gray pools that were so full of emotion. Elrond stood up, staring back at the indigo eyes that studied him at that very moment, trying to decipher if what he had said was actually true.

The founder of Rivendell saw innocence in those eyes. Innocence so pure that he thought no one should take it away. Not even a king like he was. When he saw this, he tried to turn away, but as soon as he did so, he felt desire rise inside him once more. He felt himself growing harder by the second.

Before he knew it, he was reducing the space between the two of them with astounding speed. In a matter of seconds, he had cornered the prince. "Legolas...you must understand" he said as he pinned the youngster against the rough bark of a tree, "What I did, I did for love" he explained, caressing the blonde one's hair, slowly undoing his braids...

"Stop, Sire, please..." said Legolas. He didn't want to do this. Not now. Not ever. Elrond was fair, that was true, but it didn't feel right for the prince for the king to be doing this. After all, they held no close relationship. They barely knew each other...

"Elrond decided to throw caution to the winds, and slowly, very slowly, he approached Legolas once again. "Please, Legolas," he said, "Open up for me...I shall not hurt you, I promise..."

"No!" the young prince yelled and pushed Elrond to the ground. The king stood there, as well as the prince, their eyes locked into each other's, fighting a silent battle of wills. Elrond tried to break Legolas' will but the young one resisted. "I refuse to do this" he stated simply, then turned away to leave. It was then that Elrond took his chance.

Blinded by lust, he jumped atop the fragile and young form of Legolas, pushing him to the ground. Legolas hit the lord of Imladris with more force than expected, and he sprinted away, scared of his teacher's behavior.

The next Monday, Legolas didn't show up for his classes. Elrond had recovered by rubbing himself against the bark of the old tree until he had found his release, all the while thinking of Legolas.

The king was worried that he may have been too quick and so scared the Mirkwood elf. He had thought of going to his pupil's chambers to apologize, but somehow he knew that it was a bad idea. Still, since no other crossed his mind, he stood from his chair and walked toward the guest rooms.




Legolas had been in his bedroom all day. He had not eaten anything; he was too scared to go out. When he was thinking of going to the kitchen and grabbing a pastry and some wine, he heard a soft knock on the door. He walked towards it, confidently, and almost fainted at the sight of Elrond.

"Legolas!" said Elrond, pushing himself inside the room. He knew he was getting into the blonde's privacy, but didn't care. Legolas was shaking in agony and fear, on the bed. Elrond turned towards it and couldn't help to see a naked Legolas under him, crying in pleasure as he was taken... by Elrond himself. "Sir..." "Legolas... I want to....please, let me..." "What? "Asked Legolas, a bit relieved that Elrond was as confused as he was.

Elrond pushed himself against Legolas, and the prince felt the king's erection. He gasped as he felt himself grow hard as well. He moaned involuntarily as Elrond rocked his hips to and fro, rubbing their clothed shafts together.

"Stop—Stop it!" he managed at last, breaking free from the intimate contact. Elrond looked at him, enraged.

"You filthy little moron!" he yelled, punching him hard in the face. Legolas had had no time to react and he was now lying on the floor, his nose bleeding. "No! Please...leave me alone!" he cried, desperate to get away.

But Elrond did not listen. He just jumped atop Legolas, trying to hurt him further. In a matter of mere seconds, he had immobilized the prince once more. "This is what you get when you deny me!" yelled the lord of Rivendell, punching Legolas in the face. The slender elf underneath him was growing more and more tired, and soon his eyes started to get clouded and dark.

Elrond knew not what he was doing. He was too mad to think about it. Only when he saw that the eyes of the prince were closed, when he didn't feel Legolas' heart beating anymore, he saw what he had done. "No..." he sobbed, trying to give Legolas a beat again. And he did it. Legolas opened his eyes, and stood rooted to the spot when he saw the closeness to Elrond.

"Please...don't" he managed to say before Elrond put him on the bed and slowly tugged him in. "forgive me, Legolas." He said, at the verge of tears. "I should have seen better... Known better..." Legolas tried to speak, but he couldn't. Elrond took his silence as a good bye, and left.

A couple of days later, Legolas was outside, pacing his gardens and Elrond showed up. Legolas didn't look up, but he knew he had company. "Hello" he said, still not looking up. "You're late." Elrond was afraid of the boldness in Legolas' voice. Although Legolas didn't have to call him Sire, his lack of respect amazed Elrond.

"I... hello" he answered shyly. "Err...Legolas, I wanted to apologize for my despicable behavior the other day--" He started, but was cut off by Legolas. "You almost killed me" he whispered "I could feel Mandos calling me." "I was blinded" replied Elrond, approaching the prince without noticing.

"By what?" the question was made with an emotionless voice. "Love?" Legolas smirked, "You know not of love, Sire" he said, dryly, "It was your love that almost killed me". Elrond was devastated by this. The boy hated him.

"Legolas..." he tried again. However, in his anguish, he picked the wrong words. "I thought... you had done it before" he said.

Legolas looked at Elrond. His last five words had been like a dagger through his soul. "So, in your opinion, I am a whore." He said, tears streaming from his eyes. "In your opinion I give myself to anyone who will give me money. In your opinion, I am just a...toy..."

Elrond didn't understand. He was shocked to see the prince crying. "No, Legolas, please listen to me... I..." "Leave" sobbed the prince. But the king didn't move. "Leave!" yelled the prince angrily.

"No." was the answer. Legolas looked at Elrond with hatred. He stopped crying and wiped the tears from his eyes. "I said leave" he said, his voice shaking with rage. "Or I shall call the guards". At this, Elrond laughed, momentarily confusing Legolas. Then the prince remembered where he was.

He was not home. In Imladris, the guards obeyed the king, and the king was Elrond, not him. He was just a visitor. "Please" he managed to say through the cloud of fear that had darkened his heart, "Leave me alone".

Elrond then seized his chance. The prince had moved backwards and managed to hook his garments to a bush, though he hadn't noticed. The king approached him slowly, and he grinned as he saw the panic in Legolas' voice. "Don't...don't do this to me..."

The king smiled. "Do what?" he asked casually as he reduced the space between him and his victim. Legolas tried to move backwards, but fell to the ground after tripping into the bush. Elrond's smile widened as he immobilized Legolas again. "Do... this?" he asked as he laid a hand on the prince's crotch.

Legolas yelped in agony and humiliation as Elrond's hand worked to try and arouse him. It didn't seem to work, but the king didn't give up. "No" whispered the prince as he felt his muscles tensing and saw Elrond's smile widening even more. "No..." he said again as he heard his erratic breathing and saw the king approach him. "N-no...no..."

Elrond was rock hard to see the prince in such a state. "Moan for me, Legolas!" he ordered. "No!" yelled the prince. Elrond was amazed at the prince's will power. "Very well" he said with rage, then stood up and left.

Legolas stayed on the floor, his body begging for release, his mind keeping him from lowering his hands. I must not do it he thought, panting. I am a prince his mind yelled. The minutes slowly passed and Legolas was at last able to regain his composure. Trembling, he went to his chambers, now and then jumping in fear, expecting to see the king of Imladris jump on him again.
Chapter end notes: The end or To Be Continued??