The Lords that Fell by Taylor17387

Printer


Summary: Tells the story of the rise and fall of the two dark lords, from the collapse of the fortress in Tol-in-Gaurhoth, to the collapse of Barad-dûr, and what came next. Mainly told from Melkor and Sauron's perspective. Continuation of my other fic: The Burnt God.
Rating: Mature Audience [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar
Category: FPS > Multiple unspecified, FPS, FPS > Finrod/Sauron, FPS > Morgoth/Sauron, FPS > Mouth of Sauron/Sauron, FPS > Sauron/Finrod, FPS > Sauron/Morgoth, FPS > Sauron/Mouth of Sauron, FPS > Mandos/Morgoth
Characters: Finrod, Morgoth, Mouth of Sauron, Sauron
Type: None
Warning: Non-con, Rape
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 11 | Completed: Yes | Words: 142023 | Read: 1571
Published: October 06, 2013 | Updated: December 31, 2015


Story notes: Series: As it says in the summary, this is the direct sequel of another fanfic I uploaded in this site, called The Burnt God.

1. The King in the Tower of Wolves by Taylor17387 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7764 words)

2. The Lady on the Stone Bridge by Taylor17387 [Reviews - 0] (11253 words)

3. The Old Man at the Top of the Mountain by Taylor17387 [Reviews - 0] (10971 words)

4. The Army at the Gates of Iron by Taylor17387 [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (19342 words)

5. The Tyrant in the Golden City by Taylor17387 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (22009 words)

6. The Watcher on the Pinnacle by Taylor17387 [Reviews - 0] (18631 words)

7. The Shadow before the Door of Night by Taylor17387 [Reviews - 0] (19280 words)

8. The Lord on the White Plain by Taylor17387 [Reviews - 0] (10511 words)

9. Appendix 1: The Servant in the Lonely Chamber by Taylor17387 [Reviews - 0] (5704 words)
This chapter is more of an appendix of sorts, and just a very gratuitous Sauron/Shadow of Sauron slash piece. Some readers wanted to see a bit of action for this couple, and honestly, after so many millenia getting only Orc ass, the poor man deserved a consolation. As such, this qualifies probably as a "porn without plot", with no real place inside the main story (though if you read to the end, you'll find that all this nonsense makes some sense). Read it or not, if you want or don't want to see this couple.

Warnings: graphic sex (more graphic than in the other chapters, anyway), non-con, tentacles (yes, tentacles).
10. Appendix 2: The Twins in the Heart of Crystal by Taylor17387 [Reviews - 0] (10122 words)
After a very long hiatus, here's the second appendix.
In this one, Manwë pays a visit to Melkor in the Void, Melkor spoils his children, and Sauron and Gothmof suffer the consequences... specially Gothmog, of course. At parts poignant, at parts cracky, as usual.
There's some Melkor/Manwë fluff as well.
Read and enjoy :)
11. Appendix 3: The Three Gods in the Garden of Poppies by Taylor17387 [Reviews - 0] (6436 words)
And finally, here's the third and last appendix. Remember how this whole story began, back in the halls of Mandos? Well, this is Melkor's revenge...

Warnings: following the model of the first appendix, this chapter is rather a PWP made for the sake of the unlikely pairings that Internet has forgotten. It includes explicit sex, non-con, incest, voyeurism, sex with monsters, threesomes and many wtf moments...yeah.