Season drabbles - Winter-Spring by Ninienna

Chapter notes: Summary: Old Lovers reunion.
Edlothiad stand by the window. Suddenly he felt the presence behind him.

"Is it you, Rumil?"

"Yes."

He felt his lover smiling as he approached and hugged him from behind.

"It's good to see you again..."

"I know, and I'am happy too." He smiled.

"Oh, really?" Said Rumil kissing his cheek and slinding his tongue down his neck.

"Well, it seems you have something particular in mind, don't you?"

"Ai, I don't mind dreaming, you know. I'll gladly dream with you, but please...afterwards?"

"You know, what you do, you pranker? Well, anyway, it's not like I mind it..." Giggled Edlothiad turning towards his lover and capturing his lips into prolonged kiss. Slinding Rumils clothes down he admired his slender form. If he only could see his own eyes. Rumil shivered, as the desire runned up his spin and entlanged his hands around his lovers neck. Not wasting his time Edlothiad runned kisses down Rumils belly and took his hard shaft into his mouths. His lover moaned , reacting for the soft ministrations of his tongue. Finally, when he couldn't stand any longer he released into Edlothiads mouths.

"So, now it's my turn for fun." Smiled Edlothiad sliding up and grabbing Rumil by the hips to enter his lover with one swift move.

And so it was not long after midnight that two satied and tired lovers laid soundly asleep in each others arms. The snow fall down over the beautiful Realm of Lothlorien signing coming of wintertime.

If any of them were awake, could notice Haldir sitting by his window observing soft snowflakes falling down, and if they sat just a little longer they could see Legolas, who decided to take a little walk. Maybe they could ever see those two chatting merrily together and then going to Legolas guest chambers to chat and drink a bit of wine, just a little... . But...well, they weren't.