This is in response to the following plot bunny from Meg – "Eomer/Celeborn.
Romance. Setting: Starts at Arwen and Aragorn's wedding, were they show up wearing very similar clothes. Not too A/U. Has to include the following phrases, spoken by or to one of the two lovers:
1) "Why have you not washed your hair yet?"
2) "My feet hurt, please let me have my shoes back!"
3) "If it pleases you, I will do it again; but I don't think the horse enjoyed it much."
4) "Someone is coming, just cut it off!"
5) "Will you not walk with me the rest of the way? I need to tell you something about your father's shoes."
6) "I have to leave you now, but I promise to return your boat in the morning."
> Éomer/Celeborn Characters: Celeborn
NoneChallenges: Éomer/Celeborn plotbunny