Forbidden by Erandir

Printer


Summary: Centuries ago, the men of Numenor were banished from Mirkwood forever, because of the love shared between an elven prince, and the king of men. History is about to repeat itself. When a quest to save the word brings together the prince of Mirkwood, and the king of Gondor. This is their story.
Rating: Teenage Audience [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar
Category: FPS, FPS > Aragorn/Legolas, FPS > Legolas/Aragorn
Characters: Aragorn, Legolas
Type: None
Warning: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 17 | Completed: No | Words: 17253 | Read: 65111
Published: December 20, 2011 | Updated: December 20, 2011


1. Chapter 1 by Erandir [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (430 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (1044 words)
This fic, from now on... is movie based, it used to be book based, and now it's not, because I know the movie better than the book, and this makes it much easier for me. Sorry last chapter was so short, just a bit of a teaser/prolouge thingie, so you know what's going on. This update is rather quick because I already had part of this chapter written when I posted the last one, the next update won't be so speedy.
3. Chapter 3 by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (824 words)

4. Chapter 4. History Lessons by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (578 words)

5. Chapter 5. Suffer in Silence by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (1165 words)

6. Chapter 6. Hobbit Logic by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (930 words)
I know I said that this chapter would finish Moria, but I decided that nothing really important to the plot line of this fic happens right there, so I skipped it because otherwise this fic will go on forever and never end (it could be a novel, oh, I wonder if I could sell that...). Sorry this update took sooooo long, was gone, and then started writing a novel and got caught up in that.
7. Chapter 7. I think I Love you by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (1086 words)
Terribly sorry for the sever lack of updation in this little fic. The also rather sever lack of reviews might have something to do with this looks accusingly at readers I've also begun to notice that Legolas seems horribly out of character, I'll try to fix that, unless no one has a problem with it that is, then it can stay that way. He should start acting more himself eventually doesn't want to give away story.
8. Chapter 8. Stay away by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (1539 words)
Again, sorry updates take so long. I'm just now finishing up with the school musical, which takes months out of my social life and leaves me with little to no free time. And then there's the writer's block, which hits me at the beginning of every chapter. Hopefully things will go smoother from now on. And as always, thanks bunches to my loyal reviewers, you inspire me to update, because I won't if I don't think anyone is reading.
9. Chapter 9. Hope by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (985 words)
Going back to the old writing style with this one. ^^;;
10. Chapter 10. Heart Hurts by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (574 words)
Sorry for the long period between updates, the story will progress slower because I now have absolutely nothing planned plot-wise until Helm's Deep, and there's a hell of a lot of time in between then and now, so this could take a while.
11. Chapter 11. Is This Love? by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (821 words)
Again, sorry for the long wait for this chapter, and again, I still have absolutely nothing planned up 'till... Well... I have a vague idea for something in Edoras, but nothing solid until Aragorn falls off that cliff. I need help, please help. I have to say though, considering I pulled both this chapter and the previous one out of my arse... They are surprisingly good. Ah, the things you learn in religion class - how to completely BS your writing. The three hunters had been running for days; days and days and days, and nights too, with very little rest and still they were not gaining on the Uruk-hai. In fact, it seemed the creatures were even drawing further away. They ran as though their very lives depended on it, and perhaps they did. Who knows what Saruman would hold in store for them when he found out that the Halflings brought to him did not carry the ring. It was something neither Elf, nor Dwarf, nor Man wanted to think about for too long.
12. Chapter 12. Finally by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (1182 words)
Another chapter I pulled out of my arse. No thanks to you guys. I ask for help and what do I get? Two reviews, both saying 'UPDATE FASTER!' I thought I explained why this was not possible. 'Help' does not mean: 'I kind of have an idea, maybe I can make it work', it means: 'I don't know what the hell I'm doing!' Email me, review for me, tell me what YOU think is going to happen next. Hey, maybe I'll even like what you have to say and it WILL happen. Exciting. It's just like one of those choose your own ending books from like 2nd grade. Sorry if that sounded as though I was bitching at you guys, you know I love you.


On a lighter note. I have received notice that this fic has actually corrupted someone into the world of slash! That is the biggest compliment that I could have ever received! Wow, thank you to whomever wrote that review, I will love you until the day I die!
13. Chapter 13. Jealousy by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (1295 words)
People requested a lemon for this chapter, and I thought about it, and I started writing it. Then I realized it was not relevant to the plot, and would just make the fic drag on forever (and it has been dragging on long enough). However, I do promise you one after Helm's Deep. Cross my heart and hope to die. You'll see why I could not put one in this chapter, even if it had been a continuation of the last chapter. If you're looking for a lemon go read 'Aphrodisiac' on size=1 width=100% noshade>Who does she think she is? Fawning over Aragorn like that. Can she not see that he shows no interest in her? Does she truly believe that she has a chance with him? She does not. Though, I admit, Aragorn does nothing to spurn her advances. I do not believe he is ignorant to them, but if this continues then she will get the wrong idea. I cannot let that happen.
14. Chapter 14. Beyond Hope by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (1493 words)
It took me forever to type this up. I wrote during Creative Writing class, and at home I have to work on college applications dies. Sorry, I wanted to use some of your ideas, but none of it turned out. See, in class we are not allowed to stop writing, the pen always has to keep moving to keep the idea's flowing. Oh well, we're back on the plot I had planned from the beginning, and there are some scenes I've been dying to write since forever. Finally I get to write them. I'll need your guys' help again in a few chapters, never fear.

The promised lemon (NC17 rated scene for those who don't know the term) has also been written already, it's after Helm's Deep and probably in the next chapter, if not, the one after that. I swear.
15. Chapter 15. Survival by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (1393 words)
Again, serious lag on my part. But no one complained, so whatever. Please remember to review for this, the muses need their food.

Warning: This chapter contains a scene of a graphic nature which is rated NC17. If you do not wish to view it feel free to skip over the last scene, as it is of no import to the plot. Thank you. I cannot see a thing. The rain is so thick it blocks out any form of light from the stars and moon. Any form of torchlight was immediately extinguished as well. It is as thought the Valar have plotted against us, and are doing everything in their power to make this difficult.
16. Chapter 16. The Eve of Battle by Erandir [Reviews - 0] (1169 words)

17. Chapter 17. The Sea by Erandir [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (745 words)
Slowly, but surely we're getting to the end. I've already started writing the sequel (which is really sad, considering I haven't finished writing this), so look for that as soon as Forbidden reaches it's end.

Beta'd by the loverly Empath, who wants me to make longer chapters. Sorry, hun.