Forbidden by Erandir

Chapter notes: Again, serious lag on my part. But no one complained, so whatever. Please remember to review for this, the muses need their food.

Warning: This chapter contains a scene of a graphic nature which is rated NC17. If you do not wish to view it feel free to skip over the last scene, as it is of no import to the plot. Thank you. I cannot see a thing. The rain is so thick it blocks out any form of light from the stars and moon. Any form of torchlight was immediately extinguished as well. It is as thought the Valar have plotted against us, and are doing everything in their power to make this difficult.
I think I ran out of arrows, but I have not had time to check. Arrows would be useless now anyway.

I lost sight of him hours ago, though I thought I caught a glimpse of him near the wall. It is to difficult to tell in this weather. The torrent of rain turned the ground to mud before the battle even started, and now we may as well be fighting in a lake. The mud grows ever thicker as it is mixed with the blood of Orcs and Men... and Elves. I won't pretend I'm not thankful for Haldir's arrival, but now I find my attention split three ways.

I lost sight of both of them. Where they are now I do not know. I just hope they are safe. I tried to find them again, but I have not been able to. I fear they were lost in the breach...

Now is not the time for such thoughts! Just because I cannot see him does not mean he is... When this night is finally over, when the fighting is done, I will find him. "Fall back!"

The order rang out clear and true in both Elvish and the common tongue. "Fall back to the keep!"

Legolas had no idea how many of his kin were left alive. It seemed he had watched them die one by one the whole night. But it was Aragorn who called out the Elvish order to retreat, and that gave the Elf a small amount of hope. At least his lover was yet alive.

The Elf sheathed his knives as he ran back up the stairs. Discovering he had an arrow left he pulled his bow free and fired it down into the flood of invading Orcs. Then he was locked into the keep, the heavy wooden doors slammed shut behind him. Looking about the room he was horrified to see how few soldiers remained. Not one of his kin was standing within the stone fortress. If any were left alive they would not be for long.

But Aragorn was there. His eyes met with Legolas' own for a split second, but in that moment a thousand things passed between them. Courage, strength, hope, reassurance, and fear.

Aragorn was frightened. Legolas could not remember seeing that since the man had been a child. It scared him just thinking about it. If Aragorn was frightened, then there was a very good reason behind it. The few soldiers left alive gave Legolas a good idea as to what that reason was: they were doomed. There was very little chance that they would survive the night. Legolas was now acutely aware of this fact.

He heard King Theoden talking of hopelessness and doom, and then Aragorn arguing there was a chance. Legolas wondered at this. How could Aragorn think there was still a chance for victory when he had seemed so frightened before?

"Ride out with me."

Legolas looked up, his surprise mirrored by the remaining Rohirrim. That was suicide. There was no possible chance at victory. They were so vastly outnumbered that they would be struck down the minute the door opened.

But Theoden agreed with the plan, if only because it offered an honorable death; and Legolas would be damned if he let his lover ride out alone. So they saddled the horses and unblocked the door, and rode out head on into the flood of Orcs. They had won. Legolas still wasn't sure exactly how they had won, but they were alive and the Uruk-hai had fled. Gandalf's appearance had been their saving grace. Without his added reinforcements they would have perished for sure.

But they had survived, and right now all that mattered to Legolas was that both he and Aragorn were alive and well. That is, if he could find Aragorn. The Ranger had gone missing soon after the battle's end, as had Gandalf, Eomer and Theoden. They had been in council about the next move, and though Legolas did not want to interrupt he loathed the idea of spending even further time separated from his lover.

So he waited outside the keep, pacing impatiently from time to time. Gimli waited with him, the only one who knew the true reasons behind the prince's actions.

Finally, after what seemed hours of waiting, the door opened. Legolas' pacing stopped immediately and he turned toward the doors. Theoden's advisors emerged first, then the king himself along with Aragorn. The two were still discussing, but Aragorn noticed the Elf as soon as he stepped outside and stopped mid-sentence.

In confusion, Legolas heard Theoden ask what was wrong, but Aragorn merely brushed him off, saying that there was something important he had just remembered he needed to do. Without another word he took Legolas by the arm and lead him off, ignoring the looks thrown after him. NC17 warning The two lovers went in silence until they were sure that no one could see them. Legolas willingly allowed the Ranger to drag him along.

"Aragorn...?" he murmured when they had stopped.

The man didn't respond, but turned to face his lover. They stared at each other for time, ages it seemed. Then suddenly, without warning, Aragorn pushed Legolas up against the stone wall and slammed their lips together. The Elf gasped in surprise, and Aragorn's tongue was immediately in his mouth, plundering it ruthlessly.

Legolas moaned, twining his arms around his lover's neck. Their tongues tangled together, battling for dominance, and then the kiss broke, leaving them both panting for air.

"Aragorn," Legolas breathed, his face flushed, lips swollen in passion.

"Shh," the Ranger replied, pressing his fingers to the Elf's lips. Legolas quieted obligingly, and the man removed his fingers only to again soundly kiss his lover.

Hands tangled in hair and tore at clothes, unable to be rid of the fabric quick enough. The small alcove was soon filled with gasps and soft moans of pleasure. The Elf's pants were soon discarded, and then Aragorn's fingers were inside of him. He winced at the initial intrusion, still unused to the sensation, but soon he relaxed as his body adjusted to the penetration. Another finger was pushed in and the Elf moaned softly, pushing downward against it. Aragorn pushed another finger in and crooked it to the side, drawing a gasp and a loud moan from his lover.

"Aragorn..." the Elf moaned again, wrapping one leg around the Ranger's waist. The rest of his plea was cut off, though, as the man's lips slammed into his own once more. He clung to the man as though his very life depended on it, muffled moans escaped his mouth into Aragorn's.

The man pulled his fingers out, eliciting a soft whimper of loss from the Elf. Their kiss broke briefly as Aragorn tugged down his own pants and easily lifted Legolas up to his hips. The Elf wrapped both legs around his human lover and the man entered him in one smooth motion. Legolas cried out sharply, letting his head fall back against the stone wall..

Aragorn pushed fully inside, then began to slowly rock his hips against Legolas', coaxing other soft moans and cries from his Elven lover. The Ranger's lips attached themselves to the Elf's pale neck, Legolas buried his fingers in the man's hair.

Incomprehensible Elvish flowed brokenly from the blonde's swollen lips as Aragorn's thrusts became harder and faster, pushing him harder up against the wall. "Aragorn... Meleth," Legolas moaned, his breath coming in short gasps, "Saes - Estel!"

The blond prince cried out sharply as he found his release and slumped, boneless, against his Human lover.

Feeling the Elf's muscles tighten and clench around him, Aragorn felt his climax approaching. With one, two, more thrusts he moaned loudly and spilled himself inside his lover.

Legolas whimpered faintly. Only then did Aragorn realize how tightly the blond Elf was pressed up against the wall. Gently he lifted the Elf off of his hips, slowly pulling out in the process. Legolas sighed softly, dropping his legs back to the ground and leaning heavily against his lover. The man was forced to hold him up for fear the prince's legs would fail him.

"I love you," Aragorn murmured.

Legolas smiled and lifted his head off the man's chest to kiss his chin softly, "I love you, too."