To Learn You're Not Alone by Jaimi

Printer


Summary: Will his Lord never learn? Rain equals cold, even standing out you can still fit in, and he's certainly never alone!
Rating: Teenage Audience [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar
Category: FPS > Glorfindel/Elrond, FPS, FPS > Elrond/Glorfindel
Characters: Elrond, Glorfindel
Type: Femslash, PWP, Romance/Drama
Warning: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 1 | Completed: Yes | Words: 4504 | Read: 1692
Published: August 25, 2012 | Updated: August 25, 2012


Story notes: Warnings: SLASH...my first ever. Not Explicit. Are you kidding me? I can't even write explicit hetero fics!

Though I love reading some slash, I've never written it, but this just came to me, so I wrote it down, spur of the moment. I can't help but love this pairing. I just think they have such possibility with their differing personalities (as they are perceived of course, Elrond fairly laid back, Glorfindel passionate, if a little arrogant) and for the possibility of their history. A born again balrog slayer, returning to serve a half elf? Anyway, on with the story. Let me know what you think.

P.S. Author has taken liberty of pretending Celebrian and Elrond revoked their vows when she sailed west, so as to avoid any nasty cat fights when Glorfindel and Elrond follow at the end of the war.

1. Chapter 1 by Jaimi [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4504 words)