Taken by Isabelle Ringing

Printer


Summary: Frodo and Co. are in Bree, the Land of Amazingly Big, Gruff-looking Men—a scene that screamed to be slashed up. Innocent Frodo lusted after and then whisked away to a room by a wicked man. Will Strider arrive at the scene in time to rescue the little hobbit?
Rating: General Audience [Reviews - 0]
Category: FPS > Frodo/Aragorn, FPS, FPS > Aragorn/Frodo
Characters: None
Type: PWP
Warning: BDSM, Non-con, Rape, Torture
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 1 | Completed: No | Words: 2100 | Read: 1827
Published: August 25, 2012 | Updated: August 25, 2012


Story notes: Holy crap. I can't believe that I wrote this one, either. And I thought that my other story, Primal Lust, was offensive and terrible. This thing is partly Claudia's Trapped in Bree-inspired, partly her "The Stairwell-inspired," and partly Lily's "Troublemakers-inspired." But this little piece was mostly inspired by Lily Baggins's "Troublemakers," which, if you haven't read it already, you should read. From what I've seen, I guess that she's not very proud of it, but I don't care; it's fun and so... Non-Conny.

This ficlet is just another medium for my ejecting Frodo-in-trouble fantasies... In this story, I attempted to write Frodo, in the beginning, as a little more feisty and believable. Some constructive feedback will let me know how I did, I suppose...

And I'm sorry to bore you readers, but I have just one more comment to make. I was seriously considering making this a two-parter in order to go into Frodo's "healing" with greater detail, but then I decided against it. We're all in it for Frodo's suffering anyway, right, guys? *wink*

1. Chapter 1 by Isabelle Ringing [Reviews - 0] (2100 words)