A Family Affair by Celandine Brandybuck

Printer


Summary: In Valinor, Galadriel has a trying moment when talking to her cousin Maedhros. After Maedhros and his other cousin Fingon discuss matters with his mother Nerdanel, the latter confronts his father Fëanor with some hard truths.
Rating: Teenage Audience [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar
Category: FPS, FPS > Fingon/Maedhros, FPS > Maedhros/Fingon
Characters: Fingon, Maedhros
Type: None
Warning: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 3 | Completed: Yes | Words: 4965 | Read: 9940
Published: April 19, 2008 | Updated: April 19, 2008


Story notes: Disclaimer: Most of the persons, places, and some of the events referred to are the property of the Tolkien Estate. I write solely in admiration, with no intention of intellectual theft, and I profit from this in no way, shape, or form.

Notes: Originally these three chapters were presented as separate stories, but they are so closely connected that I am now presenting them as a single story. A few elements in this story are borrowed from other Silm-based fics, by Deborah, finch, and Ithilwen in particular. "Artanis" was one of Galadriel's names in Valinor; it was Celeborn who first called her "Alatáriel," a Telerin form which was rendered in Sindarin as "Galadriel," but that was many years after the time of this story.

1. Chapter 1. Cousin mine by Celandine Brandybuck [Reviews - 0] (1534 words)

2. Chapter 2. Mother Knows Best by Celandine Brandybuck [Reviews - 0] (1477 words)

3. Chapter 3. Father Figure by Celandine Brandybuck [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1954 words)