Bridge Over Troubled Water by Sidhgannele

Printer


Summary: A songfic based on the Simon and Garfunkel song of the same name. Aragorn arrives at Helm's Deep, broken in body and spirit, but finds solace and strength in the arms of a comrade.
Rating: Teenage Audience [Reviews - 1]
Category: FPS, FPS > Aragorn/Legolas, FPS > Legolas/Aragorn
Characters: Aragorn, Legolas
Type: Songfic
Warning: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 1 | Completed: No | Words: 3655 | Read: 1763
Published: January 24, 2009 | Updated: January 24, 2009


Story notes: This is my attempt to write a songfic that isn't completely obnoxious, as well as one actually written around a GOOD song. If you haven't heard the song, you probably won't enjoy it or really feel the impact. It's also hurt/comfort (my personal favorite)... nuff said. Many thanks to Simon and Garfunkel for their beautiful and thoroughly inspiring music (for many are the times this song alone has moved me to tears! And that others by the sanme artists have moved me to frenetically dancing across the room...). Ah yes, this fic is also movie-based...I went with what inspired me, what can I say? Plus lots of thanks to Em the Grammar Nazi and Seri the Canon Nazi, the Sarah Lawrence College Programming Board for allowing me to watch the extended Fellowship TWICE consecutively on the big screen and therefore finish this fic... and of course Marina. hmmm, anything else... Did I mention I really, really like feedback? (Ok, shut up, girl, and let the people read...)

1. Chapter 1 by Sidhgannele [Reviews - 1] (3655 words)